Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol (7845 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? / "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol by swagifted(m): 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
Maybe she's now doing uber... GL level.. Lowkey... And eh.. Oga, gets his commission... Penetration may have not actually... DJ NEPTUNE SPIN AM.

1 Like

Re: What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol by Cyberfreak(f): 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
G

6 Likes

Re: What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
drshrewd:
Is there any way the man of gods can defend this?

Defend what??

He came on an emergency to deliver and anoint her. After delivering her, he will finish everything off from the back.

Pastor is a human being. Make una leave this man alone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
It is fotomall jor

1 Like

Re: What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
Well , I checked our car using this procedure , and it showed the right name..
Re: What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol by adesholer(m): 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Have you been wanting to download Nigerian music but scared you might download the not so great ones and waste data? Stop the worry we got you covered, check out our latest Naija top 10 tracks, nothing but the best!!! http:///2naCVPj
Re: What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol by TimmyPapa(m): 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
Only God knws the Truth..
But ma question is... Are there no other men out dir with dis typ of issue and no 1 here's it...people with quality mentality not quantity we knw somthing is fishing...fishing
Why is the so called Stephanie just coming out now....
Could it be cus dis man has bn against som certain set of people

We continue to judge others why all of u here asking him to defend himself are guilty of fornication...

Any1 wu av nt sin b4 should be able first to stone him..

Many people through d comments wil receive the curse of God on them.. think twice
Re: What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
drshrewd:
these men of gods know that the so call sky daddy is noting but a ferry tale. hence they use it on gullible millions who can die for religion. At the end of the day they milk them through tithes and offering knowing fully well that the so called sky Daddy will do nothing angry.
I dey tell u; fairy tale no be small thing... Real fairy tale bra
Re: What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol by Blogthug(m): 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
drshrewd:
this is sequel to the thread which was not explicit enough https://www.nairaland.com/3675783/apostle-sulemans-car-parked-daniella

recall that ms stephenie Otobo recently fingered daniella Okeke on Apostle's saga and just last year Dec. Daniella Okeke bragged about acquiring the expensive Benz GL 450 in her Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/p/BOUe0m2haDP/?taken-by=teamdaniellaokeke
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4983784_suleman_jpega72ad53dea1e7a66c7d788fc002ea318

Going through this link the Official site for Lagos State government Vehicle registration http://www.lsmvaapvs.org/search.php?vpn=mus123ej Right click and click "view page source" behold you get a HTML Doc detailing information of that car including the name of the owner. below is a zoomed details of the car's info as obtained from the site

may be he went to buy something?

1 Like

Re: What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
TimmyPapa:
Only God knws the Truth..
But ma question is... Are there no other men out dir with dis typ of issue and no 1 here's it...people with quality mentality not quantity we knw somthing is fishing...fishing
Why is the so called Stephanie just coming out now....
Could it be cus dis man has bn against som certain set of people

We continue to judge others why all of u here asking him to defend himself are guilty of fornication...

Any1 wu av nt sin b4 should be able first to stone him..

Many people through d comments wil receive the curse of God on them.. think twice
why do blacks like u behave like animals? Its unfair na!!! Please use ur brain please...

No be only curse of God...!!! sMH ; I'm ashamed being in same country with fools thinking like this.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol by vislabraye(m): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
strrev:
For non tech savvy peeps:

Why the apostle Suleman line is highlighted in green is because it's commented.

when html is commented it doesn't show/render on the page except if you view the source like the OP did.

LASG hid the names cars are registered under by commenting the html element that contains the name (lazy peeps, there are other ways to do this) after some guys on radar.techcabal complained officially to LASG- for privacy reasons grin

A nairalander (ip2121918021) figured out that the car she posed with belongs to apostle suleman in december using this even before apostle was accused.

Here : https://www.nairaland.com/3536468/daniella-okeke-flaunts-exotic-cars/1#52223857

I'm sure peeps exposing him like this don't have anything against him, we're just tired of seeing gullible fools (sheeples) worshipping a mere mortal like us carrying the bible.

We're all human, born by a woman and have blood flowing through our veins, why do some people have to pay tithes to fools like these

I can't understand, do you guys believe this Apostle Guy or your daddy G.O is closer to God than you are

Then call on me when you are in trouble, and I will rescue you, and you will give me glory. is what he said.

God na our papa, he promised to answer us, For _Fucks sake!

The yeye apostle has organized another crusade to scam more sheeples undecided

This is the handwork if DSS. But how true are the allegations . DSS can resort to cheap blackmail sad .
Re: What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol by ip2121918021(m): 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
vislabraye:

This is the handwork if DSS. But how true are the allegations . DSS can resort to cheap blackmail sad .

Since december 2016 o! before all this fulani problems undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
vislabraye:

2 Likes

Re: What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
ip2121918021:

Since december 2016 o! before all this fulani problems undecided
The guy has brain haemorrhage, I swear!

4 Likes

Re: What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol by GeniusDavid(m): 7:20am On Mar 12, 2017
I think the Mods should do the needful. Lalasticlala where are you?
Re: What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol by TimmyPapa(m): 7:39am On Mar 12, 2017
PaulKillerman:
why do blacks like u behave like animals? Its unfair na!!! Please use ur brain please...

No be only curse of God...!!! sMH ; I'm ashamed being in same country with fools thinking like this.

Well I am nt ashamed u could tin lik dis.. Black mentality.. Tell me somtin about Donald trump.. tell me somthing about Bil Clinton nd their sex scandal... I guess if dy were nigerians dy wouldn't av bcam d president of america... ok just think dear.. uncommon sense are not comon.. I knw u av d comon typ of sense.. av bn expecting domies like u...
By d way.. I guess u r a xtian nd tell me Wats d dif BTW u nd d pastor.
On d day f judgement yu ll stand alone so remove d log of wood in ur own eyes first b4 removing the speck of wood in som1 else's eye ok! But I knw yur thinking faculty ll be myopic
Re: What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol by Immorttal: 7:50am On Mar 12, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
APOSTLE Johnson Suleiman
Is

VERY VERY GUILTY!!

He is culpable by all standards.

How a supposedly busy man of God video-calls someone he alleges was a mere crusade attendee
beats my imagination.

How many full-time members of his church in Auchi has he even called up on phone let alone sent an SMS
Very spot on but their gullible followers cant decipher the truth for what it is, he is guilty by all standards, Religion has blinded the eyes of many. I call them RELIGIOUS ZOMBIES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol by pizzylee(m): 9:06am On Mar 12, 2017
dem dey sing praise n worship

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total / Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. / How To Use Your Early Morning Urine To Get Rid Of Evil Domination In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.