Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) (5922 Views)

A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage / Emoji Challenge: Use Any Nairaland Emoji To Communicate & Express Your Feelings / Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 12, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

What's up with the dumb looking head scarf?
Gat a problem? angry
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:42am On Mar 12, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Natural.

Thought you could answer all our fitness questions sup with subscription? tongue

Okay since it natural, it wouldn't be much of a problem, it is like a guy who has muscles naturally and when he gyms you know what to expect...

But there will be a lot of things to consider...

cheesy grin grin grin.... Am here to solve your health struggles... and subscription makes it easier.. for me to send everything to your mail..
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Okay since it natural, it wouldn't be much of a problem, it is like a guy who has muscles naturally and when he gyms you know what to expect...

But there will be a lot of things to consider...

cheesy grin grin grin.... Am here to solve your health struggles... and subscription makes it easier.. for me to send everything to your mail..

You see that line on kelly rowland?
there thats it.
How do i sub? cheesy

Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2017

Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
You see that line on kelly rowland?
there thats it.
How do i sub? cheesy

Sexy abs eh.... that is what having a healthy body is about... looking attractive and sexy...

Click here to subscribe http://newsphases..com.ng/p/how-to-subscribe-below-you-will-see-box.html
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:40am On Mar 14, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

of course.. just imagine him... But this time with a beard
Iv got flat tummy already,
i just need it toned like the one below..that straight distinct line in between her tummy is what am aiming at.Any way to achieve that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers / What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You / I Knew It Was Over When

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.