Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her (1508 Views)

3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by NaijaDryGuy(m): 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
I look at those guys that say they cannot buy their babe a G-Wagon or even an iPhone. That's bad. That's poverty talking.

When you have the money, and you have a girl that loves and cherishes you, she's worth every dime you own. Flaunt her! Flaunt cash for her! Make her feel special.

Sometimes, flowers and love words are cool, but she wants something exciting and new. Surprise her with a gift or something she loves grin

Oya guys, comman beat me! Lol... grin

Source; http://www.naijadryguy.com/2017/03/ladies-all-those-yeye-boyfriend-sef.html

Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by ochobaba(m): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
Wehdone sir
Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hmmmm this is serious
Ladies!

Kimbra, Zarzar , laveda, lola and adeola
Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by Laveda(f): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bumbae1:
Hmmmm this is serious
Ladies!

Kimbra, Zarzar , laveda, lola and adeola

grin If my brother tries such I'll kill him..

That's just stupid

3 Likes

Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by Twaci(f): 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hilariouscheesy
Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by gabinogem(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Wey d hand wey that one want take kill her brother cheesy
Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by NaijaDryGuy(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Laveda:

grin If my brother tries such I'll kill him..

That's just stupid

Lol, but your own boyfriend sister is not allowed to kill him?

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
Laveda:

Boy fit mumu like that seff? Some girls ehn
And they will take the phone thats the Irony of it all
... but i don't even think that is love
Lust turn stupidity even God wont forgive him
Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bumbae1:
Hmmmm this is serious
Ladies!

Kim.bra, Za.rzar , lave.da, lola and ade.ola

She's obviously joking. grin
Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by DozieInc(m): 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
sad
Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by Safiaa(f): 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
He removed his kidney? I'll double check to make sure he didn't remove his brain too. It's never that deep please lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by dollyjoy(f): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
This one Na mumu post. Sell kidney to buy an IPhone for a lady? mtheeew.undecided
Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
NaijaDryGuy:

And here i was thinking you girls will jump at the iPhone and leave the maga to his stupidity wink cheesy
Who want curse for head
No oo he can keep it .. cheesy
Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
She's obviously joking. grin
Lol hope so ..
cheesy
Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by Draei: 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Its attention 0p needs.
Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by jashar(f): 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
undecided
Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by donolatunji(m): 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
Actually I Can Sell My Kidney If She Has Born Like 6kids For Mie And I Lived With Her For 10yrs Buh Nah Because Of Iphone Sha Ooo.
Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol hope so ..
cheesy
There's no point in stressing ourselves. Logically, no man would sell his kidney to get a girl an Iphone.
Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
There's no point in stressing ourselves. Logically, no man would sell his kidney to get a girl an Iphone.

Maybe 1% grin but you never know ... maybe some next country
Seen a man take bullet though for gf .. he didnt die but sorry I just can't

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bumbae1:

Maybe 1% grin but you never know ... maybe some next country
Seen a man take bullet though for gf .. he didnt die but sorry I just can't
I see that in movies. A naija guy won't take a bullet for you. grin
Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
grin

LefuLefu we know u have 2 kidneys...I wonder when u gonna sell those to buy me iphone7 plus? wink
Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

LefuLefu we know u have 2 kidneys...I wonder when u gonna sell those to buy me iphone7 plus? wink
hahaha grin grin grin grin as u fine reach so i go even donate my two kidneys plus my sexy trouser grin tongue grin buy u one iphone 7 plus a brand new venza...kilode grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
I see that in movies. A naija guy won't take a bullet for you. grin
Lol maybe we should ask them
Will you take a bullet to save your wife or hubby
Now that should be interesting grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Lol he will have to sell both grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
lefulefu:

hahaha grin grin grin grin as u fine reach so i go even my two kidneys plus my sexy trouser grin tongue grin buy u one iphone 7 plus a brand new venza...kilode grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin

Hahhahahaha....how we can have Skype and whatsapp if my phone is not latest sha? U know iPhone 7plus has the coolest specs ooo..
Besides u have 2 kidneys..what u gonna with that if u can't sell it?
Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol maybe we should ask them
Will you take a bullet to save your wife or hubby
Now that should be interesting grin
I am strongly behind you. Let's hear them out.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol he will have to sell both grin
grin

Oh yes...coz he said he want to Skype and whatsapp all those tinz but my phone is no good.. undecided

I can only Skype if I have iphone7 plus...
Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by NaijaDryGuy(m): 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
hehehe.. some girls are just plain evil
Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by shotin(m): 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
Relationship is not a one meal ticket, that is why it is called RELATIONSHIP... It is not an avenue for girls to make income... I can only cut my cloth according to my size, no lady can force me to do what I cannot afford... Thank God for my kind of girl God lead to me.... There is nothing wrong if your girlfriend buy you G_wagon, we can help each other out when it comes to our needs.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are You? / Why Ladies Are Scared Of Tboss / Sex With My Security Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.