Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,203 members, 7,849,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her (1520 Views)

3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by Amarabae(f): 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Spend Spend Spend admd spend into bankrupt. Mr poster, is that your point?
Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by NaijaDryGuy(m): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Amarabae:
Spend Spend Spend admd spend into bankrupt. Mr poster, is that your point?

No dear, Spend reasonably and try not to be stingy in the relationship shocked
Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahhahahaha....how we can have Skype and whatsapp if my phone is not latest sha? U know iPhone 7plus has the coolest specs ooo..
Besides u have 2 kidneys..what u gonna with that if u can't sell it?
so if i come toast u b4 u gree i must sell my kidney buy u iphone7.u wicked ooooo grin grin

Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by Amarabae(f): 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
NaijaDryGuy:

No dear, Spend reasonably and try not to be stingy in the relationship shocked
ouch, stingyness is an irritating trait in a guy.
Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by pizzylee(m): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
stupidity at its pick..sell kidney to buy iPhone......I CNT sell anything to buy my gf iPhone ,if I CNT afford it,I CNT. d girl's bro shld sell his

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by Durentmoney: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
That's why ashawo would always take over.

For me
Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by Durentmoney: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahhahahaha....how we can have Skype and whatsapp if my phone is not latest sha? U know iPhone 7plus has the coolest specs ooo..
Besides u have 2 kidneys..what u gonna with that if u can't sell it?
go and work then
Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
Amarabae:
ouch, stingyness is an irritating trait in a guy.
He should be a maga to you abi?Most of you girls saying shiit like this will frown when your blood brother buys his gf an iPhone 3.
Re: Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her by slytubadth(m): 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bumbae1:
Lol maybe we should ask them Will you take a bullet to save your wife or hubby Now that should be interesting grin
Wow!!! Nor vex oh, Na ass be this??

(1) (2) (Reply)

WRONG NUMBER Episode 1 / Must Read : Nurse Sandra (21+) Season 1 Episode 3 / How Strange Does It Seems To See A Man Washing his Woman's Undies... Is It Cool?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.