Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,663 members, 7,837,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

How To Spot A "Y-DEMON" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot A "Y-DEMON" (575 Views)

How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / How To Spot A Gigolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot A "Y-DEMON" by Ifakiland(m): 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
1) they are always cute...not so handsome o, but mega cute.

2) they don't mix with gals in public, u can't caught dem with a gal in daytime....only at night.

3) they intro u to deir mom and d woman asked u "wat is dat ur name my dear?" It means even his mom has lost count of gals introduced to her.

4) he makes u willingly wanna do things u normally won't do, including sex.

5) you feel he can do without u cos u know on bi only u dey him radar.

6) he looks rich, but doesn't spend a dim on u....he makes u really want the money before he gives and wen he gives u money it's always less d amount u asked for.

7) he stares into ur eyes and concentrates wen listening to u talk, trust me he isn't hearing u, he only finking how well ur lips will size his cock
Re: How To Spot A "Y-DEMON" by donolatunji(m): 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
Thanks Y Demon For Man What Of Woman
Re: How To Spot A "Y-DEMON" by abercrombie(m): 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
donolatunji:
Thanks
Y Demon For Man
What Of Woman
All this afonjas sef cry
Re: How To Spot A "Y-DEMON" by donolatunji(m): 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
abercrombie:
All this afonjas sef cry
Pls Is That The Answer To My Question?

(1) (Reply)

Must Read :take Me Home (18+) / Love At First Sight / 10 Simple Morning Exercises That Will Make You Feel Great All Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.