Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

PDP Can Still Rule For 60 Years – Babangida - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Can Still Rule For 60 Years – Babangida (28277 Views)

Uche Secondus Visits Babangida With PDP NWC Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press / Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Can Still Rule For 60 Years – Babangida by alfsalami: 7:09am On Mar 12, 2017
May God forgive IBB for this wish
Re: PDP Can Still Rule For 60 Years – Babangida by knightsamsong(m): 7:11am On Mar 12, 2017
Useless man
Re: PDP Can Still Rule For 60 Years – Babangida by Mbediogu(m): 8:29am On Mar 12, 2017
fallout87:
Has the PDP stopped ruling?

What is the difference between APC and PDP anyways? Even the same people are in the parties.

And come to think of it, the ppl are easily transferrabe between the parties through the process of 'decamping'. Who is fooling who now?
Re: PDP Can Still Rule For 60 Years – Babangida by gatakawa(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2017
reasonable leader, tnx
Re: PDP Can Still Rule For 60 Years – Babangida by ransomed: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2017
Never again shall we be subjected to servitude and economic enslavement under PDP. They sold our collective inheritance to themselves and this looter of $12B Gulf war oil windfall wants us to go back to dungeon , God forbid your wickedness and evil conspiracy against innocent and helpless Nigerians. I will rather join Biafra, Oduduwa agitators than exist under PDP. APC is not perfect , things are expensive now, Baba might be slow but, i prefer APC, APGA, KOWA etc to fee dee fee.
Re: PDP Can Still Rule For 60 Years – Babangida by fallout87: 10:48am On Mar 12, 2017
kalindaminda:

Lol. I was born and raised in the US. If someone tried to address the President as "Your Excellency" everyone in the room would laugh and it would make the evening news.

Don't mind them.

US is something they have never seen. They've only heard about it from friends, newspaper and television.

Half of the time people don't even address them as "President". They just say "Obama" or "Trump" or "Bush" or "Clinton" etc.. It is only in formal settings that this is required or by those working under him or meeting him to speak. Then they refer to them as "Mr. President".

While people in the states may be ignorant (especially southerners) they aren't mental slaves who are so use to subservient attitude, their "leaders" continually rape them, their country and its finances. There is no way they would stand for what Buhari and APC has done, especially with the lies, hypocrisy and propaganda.

Seriously. See all the foolish people chanting "sai baba" as he was wrecking the country financially and economically; the same way he did decades ago. See how they chant "APC! APC!" as if those same APC members weren't part of PDP the last 16 years.

It is a type of ignorance and lack of education which always makes Africans and Africa last in everything from intelligence and education, to governance and development.... yet always first in corruption, power hunger and theft.

Now see how some uneducated fool will respond me in his folly instead of addressing my very valid points.

1 Like

Re: PDP Can Still Rule For 60 Years – Babangida by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2017
Trash man...can u please excuse me?

Re: PDP Can Still Rule For 60 Years – Babangida by michoim(m): 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
Babangida is a complete joke!!!
Re: PDP Can Still Rule For 60 Years – Babangida by Jesusloveyou: 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
hucienda:
He knows no difference. Both parties are two faces of the same coin - just that this current face in power is more propagandist and woeful economically.

Or what is the difference, say, between Speaker Tambuwal and Governor Tambuwal? Or no be di same pesin again dat was a so-called 'thief' in the PDP that is now all of a sudden a so-called 'saint' in the APC? Jokers.

So the 'party' is still on course for their target as IBB enthused here.
so why are you ipods stil complaining about this govt since is pdp that is stil ruling

1 Like

Re: PDP Can Still Rule For 60 Years – Babangida by suremanpatriot: 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
This man has still not changed if he said this trash
Re: PDP Can Still Rule For 60 Years – Babangida by fruitsville: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
IBB I don't need to say that, God will PUNISH YOU & YOUR GENERATIONS! The devils himself had done that already! You are one of the man who destroyed this Nation! You are payment the Price and your Useless Children as well!!!
Re: PDP Can Still Rule For 60 Years – Babangida by peteregwu(m): 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
hucienda:
He knows no difference. Both parties are two faces of the same coin - just that this current face in power is more propagandist and woeful economically.

Or what is the difference, say, between Speaker Tambuwal and Governor Tambuwal? Or no be di same pesin again dat was a so-called 'thief' in the PDP that is now all of a sudden a so-called 'saint' in the APC? Jokers.

So the 'party' is still on course for their target as IBB enthused here.

Mehn, you really Sabi politics. You hit am straight for head. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan / PDP Governors Arrive Port Harcourt, Receive Warm Welcome By Gov. Wike (photos) / Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.