Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,665 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate (43932 Views)

Nigerians React As Tboss Is Evicted From Big Brother Naija House (screenshots) / Breaking News Tboss Is The Last Fake House Mate / "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by GovWahala: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2017
whats our business with this NONSENSE?
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2017
Today Sunday una don table person matter dis morning undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Klinee: 10:27am On Mar 12, 2017
that Tboss is very boring, she is next to be evict.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 10:28am On Mar 12, 2017
Angeleena:
no mind the forming old woman..like say she no want the moni
mumu show us your picture let's see if you reach her half

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by temple4real(m): 10:28am On Mar 12, 2017
So boring and irritating i can't wait for her to leave.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Mzsolmi(f): 10:28am On Mar 12, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Efe is more boring undecided
seconded.still,I see no reason why ppl like dt guy,almost every comment at d base of my TV screen is about that guy.always long-talking and giving sermons.

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 10:30am On Mar 12, 2017
Nigerians hate people that don't look like them. This girl is so so innocent. But depressed Nigerians who don't have a life won't let her be

5 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Scatterscatter(m): 10:31am On Mar 12, 2017
Mzsolmi:
seconded.still,I see no reason why ppl like dt guy,almost every comment at d base of my TV screen is about that guy.always long-talking and giving sermons.

As in ehn... He is the only housemate I won't miss. Donno why ppl fancy him tho

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 10:31am On Mar 12, 2017
temple4real:
So boring and irritating i can't wait for her to leave.
go look for job, stop being frustrated on someone else life

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Thisboysef(m): 10:31am On Mar 12, 2017
Clears throat and sips sobo.
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2017
Before Tboss will leave, bally, marvis the drunk must go first

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by berrystunn(m): 10:32am On Mar 12, 2017
jeromzy:
T-boss fans dey church,they'll be coming for u guys after church.#team Efe#Efe#

E.g my wife.. grin
I can't wait to show her.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Akaujaa(m): 10:33am On Mar 12, 2017
Beauty without brain. The unfortunate oyibo woman in the midst of core 'naijarians'. Obviously, she isn't there for d cash but for 'advert'.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2017
Ideyontop:
Watching the weekend party in the BB Naija House and Tboss is just making the whole thing boring!

Who else is seeing this?
shut up, if dancing is part of Bigbrother criteria, where is Uriel, where is Gifty, where is Soma , where is Cocoice? She say she can't dance, na by force? Next Saturday your jobless life will still complain again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by tyson99(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2017
Na marvis dey irritate me most with the way she chew her lips

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 10:37am On Mar 12, 2017
Akaujaa:
Beauty without brain. The unfortunate oyibo woman in the midst of core 'naijarians'. Obviously, she isn't there for d cash but for 'advert'.
meanwhile you can't match her life achievement in 50years time. As usual you will be in your mother's kitchen crying for food while you watch Bigbrother

1 Like

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by maxzzo1(m): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2017
Tboss is irritating....who she dey form for

1 Like

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 10:38am On Mar 12, 2017
Marcelo290:
She's going next week so no need stressing herself...
no way, keep hating, she got more fans than marvis the drunk, bassey, Debbie rice, even TTT as of now

1 Like

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by xykms101: 10:39am On Mar 12, 2017
Benz4pimp:
OP!!!where were u when she went for the audition?boring nairalander......she is boring,yet she summoned courage to attend...You sit behind a screen forming voltron....

You mean who you know audition? that stupid mannequin can never pass through any well organised audition . She's so dumb , she lacks self confidence and she's also proud. Tboss is just an embarrassment to Nigeria , her family and herself.

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 10:39am On Mar 12, 2017
maxzzo1:
Tboss is irritating....who she dey form for
go look for a job first,and stop being depress on someone else life. No be she do you.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by xykms101: 10:41am On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
no way, keep hating, she got more fans than marvis the drunk, bassey, Debbie rice, even TTT as of now

That was before her manipulative character towards kemen . She don lose vote like mad.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by tyson99(m): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
meanwhile you can't match her life achievement in 50years time. As usual you will be in your mother's kitchen crying for food while you watch Bigbrother
i disagree with you on this, you dnt know who is who and thid is a faceless forum

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2017
xykms101:

You mean who you know audition? that stupid mannequin can never pass through any well organised audition . She's so dumb , she lacks self confidence and she's also proud. Tboss is just an embarrassment to Nigeria , her family and herself.
na your mate get irokotv.com, giditraffic.com, printivo.com, hotels.ng, lindaikeji.com, what have you achieve in your interesting life. Please let us know

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by TheBraggg(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2017
Imagine, this rubbish made FP.
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Akaujaa(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:

Woman wrapper! Repeat what you just said if you are a fool. Quote me again to confirm your foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by patonyx1: 10:43am On Mar 12, 2017
How old she be sef wey person no go hear word..

Always forming aunty upandan undecided

Angeleena:
no mind the forming old woman..like say she no want the moni

1 Like

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 12, 2017
omenkaLives:
How the heck did this get to the fp?
I tire o!
SirWere:
Which useless mod immediately pushed this to FP
dadavivo:
The mod that pushed this nonsense to front page should know that this is character assassination

1 Like

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by tyson99(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
na your mate get irokotv.com, giditraffic.com, printivo.com, hotels.ng, lindaikeji.com, what have you achieve in your interesting life. Please let us know
so all this ones u mentioned are ur own grandparents

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 10:46am On Mar 12, 2017
tyson99:

i disagree with you on this, you dnt know who is who and thid is a faceless forum
story, that's how we decieve ourselves here. Successful people don't hate people that don't know them. And I ask , what does bally do, what does marvis do? If not getting drunk. Stupidity is when Efe fans believe his 24 years old. Whenever I look at my younger brother that is 25 and look at Efe we just burst laugh. In terms of real age. Will you believe me if I tell you that Bisola is older than Tboss? Even bassey dey claim 27. SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by tyson99(m): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2017
patonyx1:
How old she be sef wey person no go hear word..

Always forming aunty upandan undecided

I tire oooo just 33
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 10:47am On Mar 12, 2017
The mod that pushed this nonsense to front page should know that this is character assassination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by tyson99(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
story, that's how we decieve ourselves here. Successful people don't hate people that don't know them. And I ask , what does bally do, what does marvis do? If not getting drunk. Stupidity is when Efe fans believe his 24 years old. Whenever I look at my younger brother that is 25 and look at Efe we just burst laugh. In terms of real age. Will you believe me if I tell you that Bisola is older than Tboss? Even bassey dey claim 27. SMH
At least they are still far better dan cry cry baby aunty tbores

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme / Top Ten Nollywood Movies Of 2019 / Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.