Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,386 members, 7,958,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks (71262 Views)

"The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" / Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
let me try the number whether she will pick my call to confirm
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by rhames(m): 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Original mumu girl. Why did it take you and your own cohorts almost an age to reply this stuff? Nigerians are not that daft to know that either you or the lecturer kick-started things within yourselves and there is no way to wash yourself of that blackmail. My take is any responsible person will not be so barbaric enough to do that to a lecturer or talk less a human being. It takes sheer madness to do what you and your cohorts did to that man. Why did you not take the most homourable route to report the lecturer and his cohorts to the school authorities? Dont take Nigerians for granted girl. There is more than meet the eye on this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by rachels: 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
ur lecture rape you and your boyfriend took his pictures, but they is know sign of you in the picture, i think rape is between two parties ,does that mean ur lecture just naked himself for you to see him?
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Codes151(m): 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
yaqq:
Everyone knows that the lecturer is a no nonsense man! he likes women yeah" that's correct but he was not there to rape. the lady will never show us everything,

the man has one very bad policy i.e even if u re his wife and u score 39.9 u ll still have ur Carry over!

I can bet my life that this IG yusuf does not fail anyone deliberately,
the man was looking for pussy, they had agree to meet @ her resident, she organises boys cos she had CO in the man courses, she claims she was rape!

I can't imagine my self getting a C" for a course I put everything to get A" I ll call for a remark.

now exam is on and she has ran away, automatically she s expelled, most of the guys that humiliated the man because there re dumb n where given carry over re now @ large while exam is on! who is loosing now?

Yusuf doesn't fail people and he messages the girl everyday even more than a bf will?? Yusuf had sth to say, knowing the ethics of the profession he went to see a student in her house? Yusuf is a strict man" strict on his kind of selections or stupidity!?

Also be sure of news" or try reading and deduce point and facts based on hypotheses n give room for debate before u type! I don't remember she saying she was raped!

Maybe Yusuf is your friend But in the educational system people like Yusuf should be eliminated and kids still in school need to sit up and study. Not have lecturers like Yusuf who wants to see a girl in her house and probably a corrupt man that takes money from people like you to pass a course. ( now this my hypothesis based on your defence Of Yusuf and total condemnation of the lady without facts, without considering the work ethics and self decipline Yusuf as a lecturer should possess)

3 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by k9ine(m): 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
What type of person writes an epistle in caps. It makes a difficult read.
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by sulakishop(m): 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
The last place I will go and see a lady is her house, that's an outright suicide!

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by oteikwu16(m): 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
These people are hypocrites. So they wanna look for a way to cover up what their person Did?...well we won't buy that cover up story by the lecturers and his cohorts. Big thanks to the lady for speaking out. If she were to be Hausa girl and a Christian lecturer tries this rubbish, they will all shout and scream for his arm to be amputated. Foolish goons!

2 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Lancelott(m): 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Yusuf is a Dog...but let's not empathize with the girl blindly
~The dates on the chat were not concordant, where are the in betweens??
~Why was she not shocked when he messaged her?? She didn't ask how he got her number
~Why did someone who is about to be married, drop her address and ask him to come at such an ungodly hour??
~Did anyone else notice the familiarity in the chats between them??
~Why did she wait for him to be totally naked before help came?? she could have left the room at anytime
~Can she prove rape without penetration?? can she prove sexual assault with that kind of chat??
~Why didn't she report to the police or school authorities??
This was a set up... and I know of a real life case where someone lured a lecturer and kidnapped him and took compromising pictures of him and threatened to upload it if he didn't give them good grades... The guy had to comply.
I believe they should look at her academic history too...
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by yaqq: 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
elampiro:

So where is the lecturer now? Does he still go for classes?
he was suspended! and believe u mean he ll be back but the girl I can tell 4 sure she s lost it all!

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by akigbemaru: 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Foolish lecturer!

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by mavrodi(m): 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
What's the lecturer doing in her room?

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Amaizu(m): 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
Consent should be voluntarily given. When a female student yields to pressure from a male lecturer because she is afraid of failing his course,consent was obtained under duress.A rape has been legally committed. With the weight of evidence presently in the public domain,IG Yusuf was on the road to committing rape. Any second-rate lawyer would get her damages running into millions if the school misbehaves.

2 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by AK481(m): 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
tifany89:

Guy u r just pathetic n to think more pathetic humans liked such a senseless post. So after d chats n all u still came up with such comment? Even a daft person can do better. From d chats u could see she was clearly not interested in seeing dat bastardd of a lecturer but he kept pestering her. Why will a lecturer be sending his students unnecessary message n all? So all dose girls he sleeps with he doesn't pass them abi? In saner climes leeches like this lecturer would be behind bars by now not trying to give lame excuses
Most professors marry their students,so their has always been coded student to lecturer relationship.

Can u call wat happened an attempted rape?
Who gave the lecturer the address?
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by AK481(m): 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Amaizu:
Consent should be voluntarily given. When a female student yields to pressure from a male lecturer because she is afraid of failing his course,consent was obtained under duress.A rape has been legally committed. With the weight of evidence presently in the public domain,IG Yusuf was on the road to committing rape. Any second-rate lawyer would get her damages running into millions if the school misbehaves.
Can u prove that he categorically promised to fail her if she refuse to have sex with him?
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by BetaThings: 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
Randy islamic mallam. Stupid pervert
Were he a pastor, the blame will shift to the girl immediately
"demonic, satanic, affliction of the righteous etc"

Hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by stamapro(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
on this matter eehh, so many qtns begging 4 ans...God wil judge liars fr sure. Dats my take

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by kenoz(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
undecided
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Damsman10(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
slurryeye:
Somebody should tell that girl or who ever type that s.hit not to type in all caps again. Very distrubing to the eyes.
Rubbish!

some never understand
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by diadem10: 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
rhames:
Original mumu girl. Why did it take you and your own cohorts almost an age to reply this stuff? Nigerians are not that daft to know that either you or the lecturer kick-started things within yourselves and there is no way to wash yourself of that blackmail. My take is any responsible person will not be so barbaric enough to do that to a lecturer or talk less a human being. It takes sheer madness to do what you and your cohorts did to that man. Why did you not take the most homourable route to report the lecturer and his cohorts to the school authorities? Dont take Nigerians for granted girl. There is more than meet the eye on this one.

What's this one saying? Abeg shuo!

The lecturer eventually found what he was looking for! What was the eediot doing chatting with his student? I hope every student out there can take the same step to shame all those lustful stupid lecturers out there!

Yeye!

2 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by tifany89(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
AK481:

Most professors marry their students,so their has always been coded student to lecturer relationship.

Can u call wat happened an attempted rape?
Who gave the lecturer the address?
It's not a rape issue. She gave d lecturer her address to disgrace him. How r u supposed to set dem up if not like data? Do u know d amount of females in our tertiary institutions going through worse scenarios? Dere r dose dat r willing but most of these lecturers will be looking for those dat r not interested to ruin their lives. If u went through a university den u should know most of these lecturers r shameless most especially those ones u feel r harsh n unapproachable. Dey r worse, silent killers

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by tifany89(m): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tokziby:
The evidence is here, on the Whatsapp there's a date of February 20th. If the actual date of event is same as on whatsapp then i rest my case. Mr. I.G Ibrahim, you are guilty as charged for the following reasons.

1. Your number & picture on whatsapp
2. At exaclty 20:00 on the whatsapp history u wrote "cant imagine how its gonna be"
3. At 20:13 u stated that you are on ur way and the event was said to have occurred in the night.
4. According to the statement that u released, u clearly said u were kidnapped and framed, which is an offence of trying to distort the fact.

You are hereby relieved of ur immediate duty and sentenced to ...... for succumbing to the spirit of conji and using ur position to assault female student. I rest my case.
FBI dey recruit o. Dem need intelligent people like u

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by noziz(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
i no even read ham finish. i sha know sey dey guy dey try free himself from accusation. this guy go write dis kind long thing for exam, lecturer go still nack ham D or even E grin

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Henrypraise: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
yaqq:
Everyone knows that the lecturer is a no nonsense man! he likes women yeah" that's correct but he was not there to rape. the lady will never show us everything,

the man has one very bad policy i.e even if u re his wife and u score 39.9 u ll still have ur Carry over!

the man was looking for pussy, they had agree to meet @ her resident, she organises boys cos she had CO in the man courses, she claims she was rape!

I can't imagine my self getting a C" for a course I put everything to get A" I ll call for a remark.

now exam is on and she has ran away, automatically she s expelled, most of the guys that humiliated the man because there re dumb n where given carry over re now @ large while exam is on! who is loosing now?

I feel so so ashamed reading ur comment, u ar a disgrace to ur family...

u talking abt marking script, its not only my script dat will be marked, de will remark every oda persons script n see if d pple hu passed wrote better dan I did n wat criteria did de pass?

let's call a pervert a pervert, u ar defending d lecturer now, tomoro wen sumone in an office asks ur sister or wife for kpekus before a job, u will say d person is strict, he is only afta kpekus...

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by yaqq: 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Henrypraise:

I feel so so ashamed reading ur comment, u ar a disgrace to ur family...

u talking abt marking script, its not only my script dat will be marked, de will remark every oda persons script n see if d pple hu passed wrote better dan I did n wat criteria did de pass?

let's call a pervert a pervert, u ar defending d lecturer now, tomoro wen sumone in an office asks ur sister or wife for kpekus before a job, u will say d person is strict, he is only afta kpekus...
what nonsense re u writing? Who says amm defending the man? I just stated the obvious! if the girl was deliberately given CO she would have asked for a remark! u re just daft
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by drdanny(m): 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
EWAagoyin:
cc richiez

The time on the WhatsApp chats is different from the time on the phone. WhatsApp never allows time variance because it works strictly with your phone's settings.

I smell photoshop
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by EWAagoyin(m): 12:37am On Mar 13, 2017
drdanny:

The time on the WhatsApp chats is different from the time on the phone. WhatsApp never allows time variance because it works strictly with your phone's settings.

I smell photoshop
time u saw was d time on my personal phone last night when I took the screenshot
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Boyooosa(m): 8:49am On Mar 13, 2017
CHIDINMA CUCUMBER AGAIN?

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by guyla: 10:39am On Mar 13, 2017
yaqq:

She didn't say she was raped, BTW don't tell me the school authority did nothing about the randy lecturer,
So the vicious cycle continues, #who shall save women from sexual harassment of lecturers #
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by rhames(m): 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
diadem10:

What's this one saying? Abeg shuo!

The lecturer eventually found what he was looking for! What was the eediot doing chatting with his student? I hope every student out there can take the same step to shame all those lustful stupid lecturers out there!

Yeye!

And would you be so proud in future that you did that to a lecturer after graduation or what? Whats the pride in shaming him when that will not solve the randy-ness of lecturers? Let us not forget that the girl in question and the klecturer had a thing and they fell out along the way or she wanted some marks and did the "honourable" as most campus girls are wont to do. You are a very funny person biko. You think as if you have never being in higher institution in this country called Nigeria. Is this your campus girl a saint or Mother Theresa incarnate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of University Of Ilorin / Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) / Female Underwear Found In Unilag Library For Law Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.