Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks (71046 Views)

"The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" / Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Kaxmytex(m): 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
Whatsapp chat kum spoil evrything
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by AK481(m): 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tokziby:
The evidence is here, on the Whatsapp there's a date of February 20th. If the actual date of event is same as on whatsapp then i rest my case. Mr. I.G Ibrahim, you are guilty as charged for the following reasons.

1. Your number & picture on whatsapp
2. At exaclty 20:00 on the whatsapp history u wrote "cant imagine how its gonna be"
3. At 20:13 u stated that you are on ur way and the event was said to have occurred in the night.
4. According to the statement that u released, u clearly said u were kidnapped and framed, which is an offence of trying to distort the fact.

You are hereby relieved of ur immediate duty and sentenced to ...... for succumbing to the spirit of conji and using ur position to assault female student. I rest my case.
The girl seduced him and he fell for it,what's wrong with that?

Who invited him to the house?

3 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
AK481:

Thanks for that question

Probable answer: trust,the girl didn't show us every thing.

Is it normal for a man to want to have sex?
If yes,did the man force her?

This girl is a dullard that failed the man's course and has chose to blackmail him.

If we look back and reminisce on the things we have done,where and how far we have gone just to have sex,u won't blame the lecturer.
lol, its possible the lecturer has been into the girl for them to even be chatting on whatsapp.
2. the girl had a presumption that this man wants s3x without him expressly stating it
3. with no 2 at the back of her mind, she called her boyfriend to be on standby when the man comes.
Now we cant prove if the man actually wanted to sleep with her or not because there is no evidence before/after the fact

4 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by elampiro(m): 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
yaqq:
Everyone knows that the lecturer is a no nonsense man! he likes women yeah" that's correct but he was not there to rape. the lady will never show us everything,

the man has one very bad policy i.e even if u re his wife and u score 39.9 u ll still have ur Carry over!

I can bet my life that this IG yusuf does not fail anyone deliberately,
the man was looking for pussy, they had agree to meet @ her resident, she organises boys cos she had CO in the man courses, she claims she was rape!

I can't imagine my self getting a C" for a course I put everything to get A" I ll call for a remark.

now exam is on and she has ran away, automatically she s expelled, most of the guys that humiliated the man because there re dumb n where given carry over re now @ large while exam is on! who is loosing now?

So where is the lecturer now? Does he still go for classes?
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Sikay19(m): 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
Randy islamic mallam. Stupid pervert
Why do you have to put [/b]Islamic mallam Just[b] as your name implies you are truly a goat [/i] A bigot undecided undecided[i]

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by icedfire(m): 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lol, its possible the lecturer has been into the girl for them to even be chatting on whatsapp.
2. the girl had a presumption that this man wants s3x without him expressly stating it
3. with no 2 at the back of her mind, she called her boyfriend to be on standby when the man comes.
Now we cant prove if the man actually wanted to sleep with her or not because there is no evidence before/after the fact

Just wondering why a lecturer will choose a student's house for a meeting. That alone I complicity. I don't care what it is, but what do u want to tell her that can't be discussed officially especially for a girl with two carry overs in your course already
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by teebillz: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
selfmadeboss:
EVEN WHEN I DEY SCHOOL, I NO READ BOOK LIKE THIS , NA FOR NAIRA LAND YOU EXPECT ME TO COME READ ALL THIS GARBAGE.
WHOEVER YOU ARE, NEXT TIME FIND OUT THE MEANING OF SUMMERY

Na true say you no read your book wella.

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by guiddoti: 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
yaqq:
Everyone knows that the lecturer is a no nonsense man! he likes women yeah" that's correct but he was not there to rape. the lady will never show us everything,

the man has one very bad policy i.e even if u re his wife and u score 39.9 u ll still have ur Carry over!

the man was looking for pussy, they had agree to meet @ her resident, she organises boys cos she had CO in the man courses, she claims she was rape!

I can't imagine my self getting a C" for a course I put everything to get A" I ll call for a remark.

now exam is on and she has ran away, automatically she s expelled, most of the guys that humiliated the man because there re dumb n where given carry over re now @ large while exam is on! who is loosing now?
You mean university hasnt investigated the mess. I weep for the University.

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Nnetriplet: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
what are you guyz even saying, we all know the truth but we are just dancing around it, that man is as guilty as charged.
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by taryur(m): 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Adekunzy:

see fine girl
Fine girl who doesn't know the difference between or how to use "am" and " i'm". Gosh! What do they teach in schools these days?

2 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
I might b wrong but please, z there a law against two adults having sex? Did the man try to rape her? Have t been confirmed he failed her cos he wanted her... What if... Just, what if d girl z dull? How did d man end up unclad, did he drive his car naked to d house? What was d girl doing while he was undressing? Was she just sitting/standing there? If yes, why didn't she shout during d process of undressing, while wait until he was unclad.... Did she think he wanted to go ease himself n decided to UnCloth in front of her? Where z d picture of d girl in d room... Why z t only that of Me Lecturer?

If there z no law against two people having consensual sex n no one can prove d failures were intentional, then why d whole noise?

Abeg, make una shhhhhhhhhhh make we rest biko... Work dey tomorrow

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Mrjaz(m): 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mercy Donna u r a fool.....u already messed up if u hate your lecturer at sight how will u learn and pass his exams?...from ur screen shot u were actually directing him to your house I smell set up......Bleep u bitch.
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by PatriotTemidayo: 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
From the post and the hidden facts, inferable, its clear the girl set the man up.

It could be that the man is a dog, and has been molesting female students for grade, but in this instance and specifically this case, she set him up. And the fiancee is complicit.

I am tempted to say "good for him", but that will be justifying conspiracy in clear conscience. From her chat with the man, it is clear she lead him on. The chat did not start like there was problem between them. As a matter of fact, there was no element of surprise, shock or anger. She chatted with him like they've been chatting forever.

I think the boyfriend has more to say in the whole wahala. Seem more like the girl was having a coded thing with the "malam", but when she has to prove her innocent, the fiance put her in a tight corner and she had to align with him, whether or not she liked the idea.

Or am I the only one that have problem understanding the Statement "when they found him unclad in my room".
Did the man fly in thru her ceiling or she ws there and probably opened the door ti him and even offered to help him remove his shirts and trouser.
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
The truth is the lecturer went to the girl's house with the intention of having sex with her while the girl is smart enough to arrange for boys who will deal with him...so eni yara logun gbe
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by begwong: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
The lecturer has sent some rascals to deal with the girl mercilessly. And his lawyer and other lecturers of same feathers cooked up the kidnapped story to save his neck from dismissal.
The man is a womaniser ghan!
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by barajo1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
God will judge all of u, for confusing Nigerians with different versions of stories. Who should I believe?
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2017

Hmmmm

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Fourwinds: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Who cares....you and you gf better change school.. Because.......
I just read nonsense... are u try to promote evil...
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by babyfaceafrica: 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
Fourwinds:
I just read nonsense... are u try to promote evil...
are u there?...do you know what really happened?... That is his side?..who knows the truth?
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Fourwinds: 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
are u there?...do you know what really happened?... That is his side?..who knows the truth?
I read his side of d story here on nairaland and this is her own side of d story....For sure d lecturer is. a stupid idiot.
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Fourwinds: 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
yaqq:

U actually believe d man was looking for pussy has stated in ur statement.. tell me is he not guilty
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Snowpikin: 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
I belive this guy n his girlfriend.

D lecturer is an Animal......many of them like that
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Fourwinds: 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Chukabiz:
They caught him unclad right? was he trying to rape you or did he come to your house with his clothes in his hands?
Did he come and started removing his clothes immediately? And you stood and watched him.

The truth is that it was planned. You and your boy friend planned to expose him.
He was not kidnapped as he claimed but you invited him to your house.

for a lecturer to go to a female student's house....tell me what is he looking for.?

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Slymonster(m): 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
look at Nigerians even supporting the man like they never went through the four walls of a university and don't know what all this lecturers do....No wonder this country is a messed,even with the WhatsApp chat... Nuisance still follow an idiot..Are they related that he will visit her in her hostel...Gosh
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Fourwinds: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
gudvibz:
You should have kept silent still cos all this write up is wwwwaaayyyyyyy to much
no..it is good she came out with her own side of d event....

this is d kind of female students dat I like....I know there are several of girls here in nairaland dat must have accepted such sexual harrassment with their lecturers... I hate lecturers who behave like pigs

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by slimikenna(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
We are yet to hear the real truth as both sides are telling stories to paint them in a good light and the other as a villain, hence I withhold my judgement on the matter. But somethings stand out.

1. The lecturer had a good rapport with the student.

2. The student cannot be claiming rape or innocence when she was describing her house for a man to come late at night which means either she wanted him or she wanted to set him up.

3. The lecturer failed the student in her exams and by all correspondence from the girl and her boyfriend, they do not seem so smart and I believe the school should order for a remark of their scripts...they will still fail though.

5. After the purported attempted rape, the victim or her boyfriend did not report to the school but went online to post unclad pictures.

What do I think?

The girl made an accusation of rape and the picture of an unclad man and a lot of write ups in bad English are no convincing evidence of an attempted rape. Why was the issue not reported to the school authorities? Why was the lecturer not reported to the police if she felt she won't get justice in the school? Does she have any medical evidence of the attempted rape?

This stinks like an attempted blackmail of a randy lecturer by an academically poor student.

2 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by useebobo(m): 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Richy4:
Key points...

<<<"I am active..I have been in so many events and award ceremony organized at school"......I might be wrong on this but when will she have time to study..

<<<"I Can not kidnap anyone...." Actually, let's say that was true, but you can frame and demean someone..

<<<"If he said I kidnapped him, why haven't I been arrested..." The same way you have not reported to the school authority that you were harassed sexually by a lecturer that you do not go to night class to study because of him..

<<<These Muched Chat, I do not know how he got my number and all"......Please Girl, we were not born yesterday...

<<<"He drove down to my house and was caught unclad"....My fellow guys will explain that situation better because that cannot be possible...Removal of cloth works simultaneously....One person cannot just remove cloths and another a spectator...

<<<"If he was a good man and innocent, no one will like to put his n@cked picture on the Internet..." Are you kidding me?

In my opinion, The solution to this problem Academic wise should be to recall all her answer script.....Let an independent body look at it to know if indeed the lecturer was deliberately failing the students to get sexual gratification
u get sense small
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by tifany89(m): 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
yaqq:

Guy u r just pathetic n to think more pathetic humans liked such a senseless post. So after d chats n all u still came up with such comment? Even a daft person can do better. From d chats u could see she was clearly not interested in seeing dat bastardd of a lecturer but he kept pestering her. Why will a lecturer be sending his students unnecessary message n all? So all dose girls he sleeps with he doesn't pass them abi? In saner climes leeches like this lecturer would be behind bars by now not trying to give lame excuses

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Chukabiz(m): 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Fourwinds:
for a lecturer to go to a female student's house....tell me what is he looking for.?
its obvious what he went for. He is guilty of what he is being accused of. My point is that they planned it. She invited him

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Fourwinds: 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
Chukabiz:

its obvious what he went for. He is guilty of what he is being accused of. My point is that they planned it. She invited him
It is not bad to encounter temptation but falling into it is a sin...

so if they planned y did he fall for it

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by masseratti: 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
why should I believe the students over the lecturer?.
never asked you to believe anyone of them,your faith on who you believe is on your hand,

If the lecturer was kidnapped,why didnt he report to the police?
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by masseratti: 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
selfmadeboss:

you can see the result of your mama fuckin random penis and producing you?
lolzzzz you got an A1 there,keep it up,your post clearly shows where you from and "what" produced you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Underwear Found In Unilag Library For Law Students / Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.