Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

The Most Irritating Reason Why Your Boo Always Says No Each Time You Want Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Irritating Reason Why Your Boo Always Says No Each Time You Want Sex (1004 Views)

Why Do Cameroon Men Always Says Nigerian Girls Are Easy? / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / She Always Says She Is Tired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Irritating Reason Why Your Boo Always Says No Each Time You Want Sex by mrnwas(m): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sometimes I find it hard to understand why you sit there sulking and wondering why she always finds it hard to say yes each and every time you want to tangle (you know what I mean).

Why won’t she refuse when you on inserting your sim card forget she’s human.

You know you have a bottle of Pepsi as dick, you also have a weight like that of an elephant or Efi but despite knowing this, you dance in her like she’s some rock, like she’s some cushion, like she’s some concrete wall you can pounce your weight on.

Now she will always refuse because you treat her like pounded yam. You don’t even know other sex styles that makes her enjoy sex without having to feel like an athlete doing weight lift in the Olympic.

She’s not a heavy weight champion, she’s not a Mortar of Pounded yam that you can ram with every energy in you.

Why She Always Asks You To Be Gentle

But You always...

Continue Here [url]http://www.richardnwachukwu.com.ng/why-does-a-woman-refuse-a-man-sex/

[/url]
Re: The Most Irritating Reason Why Your Boo Always Says No Each Time You Want Sex by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
LA click LA Melt
Re: The Most Irritating Reason Why Your Boo Always Says No Each Time You Want Sex by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
If I click that link make I bend
Re: The Most Irritating Reason Why Your Boo Always Says No Each Time You Want Sex by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Na pay per click? If not I ain't clicking grin
Re: The Most Irritating Reason Why Your Boo Always Says No Each Time You Want Sex by Beckham14: 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
Eyah, i wanted to click it but thank God for the timely intervention of PHCN.
Re: The Most Irritating Reason Why Your Boo Always Says No Each Time You Want Sex by PrinzCarter(m): 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
D story was making sense till I saw la click ...anyway just passing by grin grin grin
Re: The Most Irritating Reason Why Your Boo Always Says No Each Time You Want Sex by Amebo123: 7:06am On Mar 12, 2017
Bloggers don spoil nairaland you can hardly read any full topic again na so so click link.

(1) (Reply)

A Mad World About Sex; Europe Launches Its First Doll Brothel / If You Want To Be Successful, Marry Your Best Friend / Nigerian Man Claiming To Be HIV +, Vows To Infect As Many Girls As Possible, Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.