Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

She Always Says She Is Tired - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Says She Is Tired (4033 Views)

Why Do Cameroon Men Always Says Nigerian Girls Are Easy? / The Most Irritating Reason Why Your Boo Always Says No Each Time You Want Sex / This My Male Friend Always Says He Loves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Always Says She Is Tired by Rockyrascal(m): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
Let me just go straight to the point, few weeks to the end of the second semester in school, one of my course mates gave me the green light and I logged in sharply grin
Although she had a stinct relationship with my friend,and soon after she picked Up interest in me. She told me she likes me and that was it.
We started dating secretly,but one thing baffled me, And that was the first day I had sex with her. She really wanted it so badly that she even told me to abandon anything I was doing to come over to her place.
We had a quiet moment together but through the sex part,within five minutes she was already saying "rocky pls am tired" for a moment I paused to think about who owns a d**k here and also thought about the fact that she was the one all over me and charging like a crazed goat. I was pissed off, she apologised and I dressed up and left. This repeated itself on several occasions,and I can't take it anymore.
I just want to know the reason why she is always tired as soon as we start making Love, what might be the cause? I want to know.
Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by ucheHapers(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
Make i chop finish first...pls who can help this fellow

1 Like

Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by dikerebel(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
Father unto your able hands i commit this boy, you know his parents have suffered so much to make him somebody but his village people are doing overnight in his life. Daddy never allow affliction to rise up for the second time, in him i pray, can somebody shout amen?

19 Likes

Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Airforce1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
Walks out of thread
Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Cholls(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
my brother you are in problem.
Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by yomi007k(m): 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
grin

If I solve ds problem for u, wetin u go giv me?

1 Like

Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by wilybebsy(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
Make i wack first
Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by passycj(m): 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
she is not a good fucker
Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Onechancearmy(m): 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
Bros read between the lines. Your babe is tired because she is playing away match somewhere. Fixture congestion. grin

4 Likes

Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Rockyrascal(m): 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
yomi007k:
grin

If I solve ds problem for u, wetin u go giv me?
I just want to know whether its my fault or she de hide something from me?
Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by marshalcarter: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
dikerebel:
Father unto your able hands i commit this boy, you know his parents have suffered so much to make him somebody but his village people are doing overnight in his life. Daddy never allow affliction to rise up for the second time, in him i pray, can somebody shout amen?
lwkm.....AMEN!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Rockyrascal(m): 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
dikerebel:
you sound backward and too religious, like you know me or my family. Can you please just solicict for an answer to the question
Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by DaddySLY(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
ucheHapers:
Make i chop finish first...pls who can help this fellow
i can help the guy sef.... op.. take two strong naked cable wires... new if possible... pour half full bucket of water on ur self.. (you can wear boxers or be nude if u like) .... then hook the naked cable wirea into any electricity outlet...clip the cables to ur nipples then turn on the switch.......(p.s - put your affairs in order first)...

2 Likes

Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Rockyrascal(m): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
Onechancearmy:
Bros read between the lines. Your babe is tired because she is playing away match somewhere. Fixture congestion. grin
but she always wants to be around me all the time,she even admitted it. Am just scared she isn't hiding anything from me.
Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by henrydadon(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
grin

bro you no sabi handle woman for bed

3 Likes

Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Rockyrascal(m): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
DaddySLY:

i can help the guy sef.... op.. take two strong naked cable wires... new if possible... pour half full bucket of water on ur self.. (you can wear boxers or be nude if u like) .... then hook the naked cable wirea into any electricity outlet...clip the cables to ur nipples then turn on the switch.......(p.s - put your affairs in order first)...

Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Rockyrascal(m): 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
passycj:
she is not a good fucker
I thought about this too.
Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Rockyrascal(m): 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

bro you no sabi handle woman for bed

this weakend my spirit.
So you mean she was fed up of my bedmatics?
Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by FuckBooy: 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
Rockyrascal:
this weakend my spirit.
So you mean she was fed up of my bedmatics?
Naso
Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
Rockyrascal:
I thought about this too.

Does she get/stay wet?
Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Kayoski(m): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
" As soon as you start making love"

So you haven't started making love. ..SMH
Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by dikerebel(m): 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
Rockyrascal:
you sound backward and too religious, like you know me or my family. Can you please just solicict for an answer to the question
look at this one, unto say nah you buy MB give me?
Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ask her na.
Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Yinkey6(m): 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
PleaSe also go alone with atlest a long fat huge cucumber, as an assistant during the process of ***** .

I guess you find this useful, goodnight...

1 Like

Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 06, 2016
Rockyrascal:
I just want to know whether its my fault or she de hide something from me?
I think you did something to make her lose interest.

Maybe rushing or overly sweating or body odor/mouth odor or small kok or physically assaulting her delicate parts in the name of fondling_ her.

Try to remember what went down before the complain started.

2 Likes

Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Rockyrascal(m): 12:18am On Dec 06, 2016
CorGier:

Does she get/stay wet?
ya....does it mean anything? Because I have pressured her so many times to tell me the reason why she does that but she would just kiss me and say nothing.
Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Rockyrascal(m): 12:22am On Dec 06, 2016
fellis:
I think you did something to make her lose interest.

Maybe rushing or overly sweating or body odor/mouth odor or small kok or physically assaulting her delicate parts in the name of fondling_ her.

Try to remember what went down before the complain started.
mouth odour,body odour, small penis I' don't have them.
But maybe I went too hard on her boobs sometimes cheesy
Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 06, 2016
Rockyrascal:
mouth odour,body odour, small penis I' don't have them.
But maybe I went too hard on her boobs sometimes cheesy

Did you give her head? Maybe you were chewing the tin like kpomo. Many foolish guys do that.

1 Like

Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Rockyrascal(m): 12:29am On Dec 06, 2016
fellis:

Did you give her head? Maybe you were chewing the tin like kpomo. Many foolish guys do that.
no I didn't grin
Am just scared she is hiding something from me
Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Gideonaigbe(m): 3:44am On Dec 06, 2016
Is she fat?...if shr isnt den mayb sh has infection or shez pregnant or she is on drugs or u not romancing well?
Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 06, 2016
Rockyrascal:
ya....does it mean anything? Because I have pressured her so many times to tell me the reason why she does that but she would just kiss me and say nothing.

Her tiredness might be as a result of her being sore down there, I dunno. Does she complain about pains down there while you thrust?
You could also try more fōreplay, communicate more, ask her what feels good, etc. Mehn, girls matter can be complicated at times.
Either way, you've to got to get her to open up to you more.
Bad sex is as good as no sex.
Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 06, 2016
Has she had her iron levels checked lately? Or perhaps her fatigue is due to your technique If it's intense and causes tears she might actually find it uncomfortable after a short time and saying she "tired" might be a diplomatic way to say she hurts. Instead of being Mahdi and storming off why can you not have a none judegmentak conversation with her? Some of the comments here ....quite concerning
Nothing to do with congested schedule
Bad "farker"? Smh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg See What Lady Wore To Church / Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.