Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? (15686 Views)

3 Things Recruiters Look Out For In A Talent During Recruitment. / Why Recruiters Are Deleting Your CV On Sight / 5 Solid Reasons Why You Didn't Hear Back From The Interviewers/recruiters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? by Valindazz(m): 9:31am On Mar 12, 2017
9jaBloke:

Over 1.4m per month. That's a lot for a regular first job. Where are you at presently and how much's ur pay?
I'm with faan now and the pay is way up bigger than the previous.
Re: What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 12, 2017
This thread would have been more useful if only HR Professionals turned out.

I have no experience recruiting, so I wouldn't (for sure).
Re: What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? by DollarAngel(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2017
VcStunner:
Gentlemen go easy on the 17mil guy pls... everybody get dreams sha. If this is your own bro then grace will find you, but if it already did, I for like know how you do am.

Am an industrial Chemist turned Sales Professional, I have a product you or your company maybe interested in. Are you interested in buying HYDRATED LIME? Well I have over 125tons of freshly bagged here in Port-harcourt. Demand is high because we dropped prices. It is my own "17million naira" job. Please help get the words out for some one who may need it or contact me on 09053154146. Thank you and happy sunday.

Please Sir enlighten me what is it used for?
Re: What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? by toprealman: 10:22am On Mar 12, 2017
VcStunner:
Gentlemen go easy on the 17mil guy pls... everybody get dreams sha. If this is your own bro then grace will find you, but if it already did, I for like know how you do am.

Am an industrial Chemist turned Sales Professional, I have a product you or your company maybe interested in. Are you interested in buying HYDRATED LIME? Well I have over 125tons of freshly bagged here in Port-harcourt. Demand is high because we dropped prices. It is my own "17million naira" job. Please help get the words out for some one who may need it or contact me on 09053154146. Thank you and happy sunday.
Do you guys have a health and safety officer in your workplace? The housekeeping is poor.
I will think twice before doing biz with any company with a negative safety culture. All deduction made from the warehouse pic you uploaded. Dust kills....asthma, lung cancer, bronchitis etc are all possible health conditions you guys are exposed to.
Re: What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? by toprealman: 10:25am On Mar 12, 2017
Valindazz:
Grace gets people job. My first job was at oil company with a salary of 17m annually. I saw the advert here n applied without knowing anybody there. It worked
Valindazz's Latest Topics ( View All 2 Topics | Posts )
Jobs/Vacancies / I Got An Interview From Lasaco
by Valindazz . 7 posts & 501 views. 2:25pm On Feb 02
(Kalapizim)
Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Else Got An Interview
Invitation From LASACO?
by Valindazz . 3 posts & 306 views. 8:09am On Jan 21

Please Who Else Got An Interview Invitation From
LASACO? by Valindazz ( m ): 7:13am On Jan 21
We are to meet at Lasaco Lagos. Pls any idea of the
interview

I Got An Interview From Lasaco by Valindazz ( m ): 1:36pm
On Jan 30
Congratulations, you have been shortlisted for training on
Wednesday 1/02/17. by 9am at OSTRA hotel, Akeem
Balogun road ,opp mind builder school, alausa, Ikeja
Pls who else got this invitation And what are we
expecting.

Re: I Got An Interview From Lasaco by Valindazz ( m ):
2:35pm On Jan 30
seriously? Do companies still use common people as
marketers? I'm just scared now, but since I got the
invitation then I will go and know what they have to offer.
I haven't done such before
(Quote ) ( Report ) (Like ) ( Share)

2 Likes

Re: What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? by Xzbit91: 10:28am On Mar 12, 2017
rman:

Entry level or experienced hire?

He said first job and you're still asking this question?
Re: What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? by Xzbit91: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2017
Valindazz:
if that's how u measure places then you are wrong. U don't have to believe me too, brother!

Fear God na, you wey dey look for work from lasaco insurance grin

Most active in NYSC and job/vacancy section. Why you still dey look for work? grin grin

Re: What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? by fatai7165: 10:53am On Mar 12, 2017
Valindazz:

OK so you are with FAAN now and you earn well over a million per month, so how much does Amaechi, the minister of Transportation himself earn a month, before you anything think twice about it!! Who has fake life helped, nobody!!

1 Like

Re: What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? by mop4: 11:45am On Mar 12, 2017
Valindazz:

You making the matter worst just chill bro......... No need to impress anybody here
Re: What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? by VcStunner(m): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2017
toprealman:
Do you guys have a health and safety officer in your workplace? The housekeeping is poor.
I will think twice before doing biz with any company with a negative safety culture. All deduction made from the warehouse pic you uploaded. Dust kills....asthma, lung cancer, bronchitis etc are all possible health conditions you guys are exposed to.
thanks for pointing the arrow towards that. We will continue to improve on our safety measures even though am still confused on which between the products and person handling it you are worried about. But all the same I assure you that non of our employee is at the risk of any of those listed health hazards and those not listed. Because we ensure strict adherence to safety policies according to industries best practices.
I am also not quite sure you are interested in our product but thanks again for reminding us about safety. It must always come first. But if you do find a need for it please do not hesitate to put a call through. Thanks again
Re: What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? by brightgreat(m): 11:54am On Mar 12, 2017
Internet never forgets

Xzbit91:

Most active in NYSC and job/vacancy section. Why you still dey look for work? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? by Xzbit91: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
brightgreat:
Internet never forgets

Indeed grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? by bolaaliu: 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
@ valindaz. Go easy, bro. And who are u trying to impress? That's how you people land yourselves into trouble.... It's like you don't know the crop of people that visit nairaland without making a comment. Common! Have you forgotten that you live a footprint whenever you come online? Don't you know all your activities on this platform are being recorded and can be spooled and viewed by anybody that cares?

I don't know why I'm doing this but I think you look smarter than what you spewed out about earning 17m p.a in your first job whereas you're seriously looking for a job. I pray God helps you get your dream job and also be able to use Nairaland resources adroitly so you'll be able to make a difference in your family and your community.

1 Like

Re: What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? by YOUNGKAHUNA: 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
VcStunner:

Please what can they use the lime for?
Re: What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? by figure007(m): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
lollmaolol:

I checked your profile picture, your office picture shows you earn 17m per annum.

So tey, na OX fan una dey use, dem no get money buy AC.
ahahahah...you dey vex o bros ....you follow am so tey you sabi the kin fan dem dey use....choi....lol

2 Likes

Re: What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? by Anowax(m): 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
bolaaliu:
@ valindaz. Go easy, bro. And who are u trying to impress? That's how you people land yourselves into trouble.... It's like you don't know the crop of people that visit nairaland without making a comment. Common! Have you forgotten that you live a footprint whenever you come online? Don't you know all your activities on this platform are being recorded and can be spooled and viewed by anybody that cares?

I don't know why I'm doing this but I think you look smarter than what you spewed out about earning 17m p.a in your first job whereas you're seriously looking for a job. I pray God helps you get your dream job and also be able to use Nairaland resources adroitly so you'll be able to make a difference in your family and your community.
Unfortunately for him, he doesn't know his previous post where he was still jumping up with excitement about being invited by GNLD as at 30th January this year could be dug up. Shameful that a lot of young folks live fake ass lives just to feel themselves at the end of the day they still face with their joblessness. The internet never forgets.
Re: What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? by VcStunner(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
DollarAngel:

Please Sir enlighten me what is it used for?
I will prefer to email you
Re: What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? by toprealman: 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
VcStunner:
thanks for pointing the arrow towards that. We will continue to improve on our safety measures even though am still confused on which between the products and person handling it you are worried about. But all the same I assure you that non of our employee is at the risk of any of those listed health hazards and those not listed. Because we ensure strict adherence to safety policies according to industries best practices.
I am also not quite sure you are interested in our product but thanks again for reminding us about safety. It must always come first. But if you do find a need for it please do not hesitate to put a call through. Thanks again
From the pic, you can see that the packaging has not been properly done. See the hydrated lime powder all over the place. Safety is not first in this instance, but should be because of the negative health outcomes I listed above....and many other things too.
Re: What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? by Valindazz(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Xzbit91:

see the way una carry dey dig out ppl ? Y not use the effort in checking out jobs
Re: What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? by Xzbit91: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Valindazz:
see the way una carry dey dig out ppl ? Y not use the effort in checking out jobs

Who told you I'm not checking out jobs?

I think the question should be why live fake life?
Re: What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? by VcStunner(m): 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
toprealman:
From the pic, you can see that the packaging has not been properly done. See the hydrated lime powder all over the place. Safety is not first in this instance, but should be because of the negative health outcomes I listed above....and many other things too.
sorry to border you mate... do you have any special skills relating to industrial quality control? Well, that's a warehouse in which a re-bagging is taking place. At some point in the life of a product you will get to do that. And for how it is done? It is not in your place to decide. But it is in our place to decide the safety of our men and what matters is that they are always fully geared before embarking on their roles. I am not here to convince you on our practices, but for what ever it is worth, we are good in what we do.

1 Like

Re: What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? by rman: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
Xzbit91:

He said first job and you're still asking this question?

You can gain experience by working for yourself or running your own business.
Re: What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? by kayusre: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lemon juice quote author=YOUNGKAHUNA post=54513361] Please what can they use the lime for?[/quote]
Re: What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? by kayusre: 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
Biko ..i need an organization to help me with a job#for the experience for now please #not bothered about the pay for now #just the experience..abj or lag#read accounting #5597dd8a my bb pin#you won't regret the favour
Re: What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? by Xzbit91: 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
rman:

You can gain experience by working for yourself or running your own business.

Then will you still call it first job?
Re: What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance? by fatai7165: 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
Xzbit91:

Then will you still call it first job?

Yes and your annual salary would be over 15m too like some Nairalanders, I didn't mention anybody's name oh *holds laugh*

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Do Doctor's Assistant And A Hospital Receptionist Earn? / Would You Advice Someone To Study Law, The Noble Profession In Nigeria ? / Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.