Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors (17818 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape / Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by weedtheweeds: 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
Koran 2:191 "Slay the unbelievers whenever you find them."
Koran 3:28 "Muslims must not take the infidels as friends."
Koran 3:85 "Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable."
Koran 5:33 "Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam".
Koran 8:12 "Terrorize and behead those that believe in scriptures other than the Koran."
Koran 8:60 "Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels."
Koran 8:65 "The unbelievers are stupid; urge all muslims to fight them."
Koran 9:5 "When opportunity arises kill the infidels wherever you find them."
Koran 9:30 "The Jews and Christians are perverts, fight them."
Koran 9:123 "Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood."
Koran 22:19 "Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water, melt their skin and bellies".
Koran 47:4 "Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them.

you cannot be a real Muslim without reading those above verses in the Quran. How can you differentiate between terrorist acts carried out by your referred minority and the directives taught in the Quran to all Muslims?
PeacenLove2:

Please go back to your texts and clarify where there may be confusion. I may be a Muslim but I have very close families and friends that aren't Muslims. You will never find me discriminating. Those who know me well will tell you I don't shy away from the truth especially when it comes to religion. I responded at first when you generalized Muslims with extremists. I only pointed out the need to please use the appropriate term. Is it fair to use the actions of a minority population to judge all of them?
Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by PeacenLove2: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
weedtheweeds:

Koran 2:191 "Slay the unbelievers whenever you find them."
Koran 3:28 "Muslims must not take the infidels as friends."
Koran 3:85 "Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable."
Koran 5:33 "Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam".
Koran 8:12 "Terrorize and behead those that believe in scriptures other than the Koran."
Koran 8:60 "Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels."
Koran 8:65 "The unbelievers are stupid; urge all muslims to fight them."
Koran 9:5 "When opportunity arises kill the infidels wherever you find them."
Koran 9:30 "The Jews and Christians are perverts, fight them."
Koran 9:123 "Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood."
Koran 22:19 "Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water, melt their skin and bellies".
Koran 47:4 "Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them.

you cannot be a real Muslim without reading those above verses in the Quran. How can you differentiate between terrorist acts carried out by your referred minority and the directives taught in the Quran to all Muslims?

I could tell you right now, these words are taken out of contexts, I can tell you many of these scriptures are not Quranic quotations but hadiths. I could try to make excuses for a book from over 1400 years ago to suit our 21st century liberal orientation. But when you are done doing this, could you be honest enough and dig out the same things from the Bible or other books you subscribe to? When you are done, let the truth put your heart at rest. I don't argue religion. I look to God for guidance and judgement. Only you can decide what you want to believe.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by sissoko22(m): 12:39am On Mar 27, 2017
The pictures below is that taken in Mecca, were the largest religion gathering of over 2million of people with different colour and language. You only prove my allegation right about you not making findings yourself no wonder you get deceived easily by the lies and propaganda from the media and your pastor.
And you still called that a religion of discrimination.
Your case is different and you need immediate help.

Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by sissoko22(m): 12:41am On Mar 27, 2017
I accept to been a get-away Muslim as you claimed because I refuse to be hypocrite, a liar, I tell the truth and above all i can't be an as*l**ker.

Your Allusion about the imams was not necessary and uncalled for. Why trying hard to implicste the Imams when the topic was abiyt the hypocrisy and lies of pastors. The OP could've included the other religion leaders if that's what he want but no he wants to educate our Christian brethren because of the steady raise in gullibility.

Having 8 tenants who are all Muslims is not enough reason for you not to hate Islam as it's your source of income as a landlord. Moreover, business know no boundaries.
I'll like to know what standard you use in determining your a**li*king Muslim friends as the real Muslim

Why are you not considered an Arab?

You lost here old man. Do you know who Arabs are?You're a living prove that age and money do not guarantee wisdom and understanding.quote author=weedtheweeds post=54914013]You seem to be a get-away Muslim, bro. Of all Muslims who read my comment, you are the only one with the war-mongering instinct. For the record, what I said about the Imams was an allusion to the comment I made about Christians. I have 8 tenants who are Muslims and I am wondering how I hate Muslims by that. I sit, eat and drink with Muslims almost every day and we talk about the hypocrisy in Islam. In case you do not know, I am not the only one noticing. Sit close to a real Muslim and he will tell you most of y'all live in hypocrisy and I can back it up with some facts if you want the details. As a matter of fact, Yoruba Muslims are killed by the Northern Muslims, while the black Muslims are not even considered a thing to the Middle easterners. Why are you guys not referred to as Arabs? If you are willing to handle some deep-rooted questions, I will be up for a sit-down with you. [/quote]
Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by sissoko22(m): 1:19am On Mar 27, 2017
As a matter of fact, Yoruba Muslims are killed by the Northern Muslims, while the black Muslims are not even considered a thing to the Middle easterners
Why using the Hausa's as the standard for judging every other Muslims in Nigeria. There are over 90million of Muslims from different ethnicity and regions including the Igbo's tribe in Nigeria who leave peacefully with both Muslims and the non-muslim. More so, racism is a thing of the mind.
How do you explain South Africans (majority xtians) killing fellow Africans including Nigerians (Igbo's). As if you're considered a thing in Europe or America.

You need to study more about your own religion first before others, infant you need to know more than what people say if you what to comment on public forum like nairaland.
weedtheweeds:
You seem to be a get-away Muslim, bro. Of all Muslims who read my comment, you are the only one with the war-mongering instinct. For the record, what I said about the Imams was an allusion to the comment I made about Christians. I have 8 tenants who are Muslims and I am wondering how I hate Muslims by that. I sit, eat and drink with Muslims almost every day and we talk about the hypocrisy in Islam. In case you do not know, I am not the only one noticing. Sit close to a real Muslim and he will tell you most of y'all live in hypocrisy and I can back it up with some facts if you want the details. As a matter of fact, Yoruba Muslims are killed by the Northern Muslims, while the black Muslims are not even considered a thing to the Middle easterners, while the black Muslims are not even considered a thing to the Middle easterners. Why are you guys not referred to as Arabs? If you are willing to handle some deep-rooted questions, I will be up for a sit-down with you.

Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by weedtheweeds: 8:38am On Mar 28, 2017
That is where experience comes in. You and I are not on the same plane. When you live it, you can tell it. You base your judgment on what you have been told or have heard. Travel and see for yourself. There isn't unity in the Islamic world. There is segregation and racism. The only thing is that no one is bold enough to speak for fear of their lives. One question is, why aren't you considered Arabs? Why aren't you in that parenthesis? In Lybia, blacks are slaughtered like chicken, be it Muslim or whatever religion as long as you are black you are dead chicken to them and so it happens in many Asian Islamic countries. Have a reality check and ask why the dark skin is segregated in the Islamic countries. These people simply want to lord over you with religion, that is it. Saddam Hussein was ambushed and none of his brothers could come to his rescue. Osama Bin Laden acted upon the direction of the koran, yet he was betrayed by his own people. You all are simply intrested in converting people without checking the ones you have converted to ensure compliance. Islam is loosening and breaking from within. The Bokos and Sunnis are carving out their own Niches. They want to take you guys back to true Islam. You do not fit into the "true islam" as referred. Muslims are pumping billions into the spread of islam and forgetting that more emphasis hsould have been placed on the converts.
Take Ese Oruru's case as a case study, no Imam came forth to condemn what that bastard did. isn't that hypocrisy? they all played deaf. As soon as you criticize islam they rush out like they have always had elephant ears. We know that a good product sells itself, but islam sells by obligatory/compulsive laden. If your Imams were genuine, should they have come out for the amputation of the hands of looters and thieves? Look at the northern states, scrappy! Take away Abuja, none of them look appealing to the eyes. You all have Muslim leaders for so long, what is the difference between them and others? Are we talking child abuse? take a look at this attached picture and reply.
sissoko22:
As a matter of fact, Yoruba Muslims are killed by the Northern Muslims, while the black Muslims are not even considered a thing to the Middle easterners
Why using the Hausa's as the standard for judging every other Muslims in Nigeria. There are over 90million of Muslims from different ethnicity and regions including the Igbo's tribe in Nigeria who leave peacefully with both Muslims and the non-muslim. More so, racism is a thing of the mind.
How do you explain South Africans (majority xtians) killing fellow Africans including Nigerians (Igbo's). As if you're considered a thing in Europe or America.

You need to study more about your own religion first before others, infant you need to know more than what people say if you what to comment on public forum like nairaland.

Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by sissoko22(m): 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
weedtheweeds:
That is where experience comes in. You and I are not on the same plane. When you live it, you can tell it. You base your judgment on what you have been told or have heard. Travel and see for yourself. There isn't unity in the Islamic world. There is segregation and racism. The only thing is that no one is bold enough to speak for fear of their lives. One question is, why aren't you considered Arabs? Why aren't you in that parenthesis? In Lybia, blacks are slaughtered like chicken, be it Muslim or whatever religion as long as you are black you are dead chicken to them and so it happens in many Asian Islamic countries. Have a reality check and ask why the dark skin is segregated in the Islamic countries. These people simply want to lord over you with religion, that is it. Saddam Hussein was ambushed and none of his brothers could come to his rescue. Osama Bin Laden acted upon the direction of the koran, yet he was betrayed by his own people. You all are simply intrested in converting people without checking the ones you have converted to ensure compliance. Islam is loosening and breaking from within. The Bokos and Sunnis are carving out their own Niches. They want to take you guys back to true Islam. You do not fit into the "true islam" as referred. Muslims are pumping billions into the spread of islam and forgetting that more emphasis hsould have been placed on the converts.
Take Ese Oruru's case as a case study, no Imam came forth to condemn what that bastard did. isn't that hypocrisy? they all played deaf. As soon as you criticize islam they rush out like they have always had elephant ears. We know that a good product sells itself, but islam sells by obligatory/compulsive laden. If your Imams were genuine, should they have come out for the amputation of the hands of looters and thieves? Look at the northern states, scrappy! Take away Abuja, none of them look appealing to the eyes. You all have Muslim leaders for so long, what is the difference between them and others? Are we talking child abuse? take a look at this attached picture and reply.
The Aryan Nations (AN) is a group that adheres to the Christian Identity belief system. The group espouses dislike towards Jews, blacks and other minorities
Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by weedtheweeds: 3:02am On Mar 30, 2017
Then speak against it if you have any evidence. I do not condone evil from any religious group. I will be the first to expose it if I have some clue to any discrepancy. Post pics and air our opinion and copy me, I will second it. My take is unbiased. Any professed Christian who hates any human being is not a Christian. What we condemn are evil actions and hypocrisy, not the persons. I have awesome Muslim friends and I have never felt different. I live with 8 Muslims and we have respect and for our beliefs and limits. We talk about these things that I post here, on Nairaland and we share common grounds, so, I am stunned that one would attack a person who highlights some certain instruction in the Koran. I didn't make it up. Radicalism and extremism are what I find distasteful. No true Christian will ever take up a weapon to attack anyone because true Christians believe that God protects them and with that faith, we live and die for Christ's sake. The Bible tells us that in the last days so many springs of religion would rise and claim to worship God, but they are only antichrists. So, we accept that there are many fake churches and pastors and that is a fact. But, I hope you accept your hypocrisy as well.
sissoko22:

The Aryan Nations (AN) is a group that adheres to the Christian Identity belief system. The group espouses dislike towards Jews, blacks and other minorities
Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by weedtheweeds: 3:15am On Mar 30, 2017
Sissoko, you better open your eyes to see. The god of islam cannot match the west. Go back in history and learn the origin of islam. what you have been taught is what is in the koran and today we can read it. It incites hate for the infidels. That is why there are so many extremists in islam. Why do you think the rebels, barbarians, terrorists, extremists come from islam?
sissoko22:

Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by sissoko22(m): 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hypocrisy is when you discredit a group of Christian or an individual of Christian faith and then try hard to make gullible people like yourself believe Boko Haram and other extremes group are carrying out the teachings of Islam, yet Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. You know why? People are wiser now and with smart phone, information is available.

You claimed you've eight...t Muslim neighbors or tenants, yet you're still alive base on your own understanding of Islam.

I'm sure you've not heard of the Lord Resistance Army in Rwanda whose leader, the almighty Joseph Kone and his gangs kills, maim, rape children and women and recruit child soldiers. His sole purpose is to implement the ten commandments. I'm very sure your brain is limited, so you don't this dark side of Christianity.

I'm not a hypocrite like many dumped Christians we are taught to sincere, trust worthy, compassion and love to our neighbors.

Finally, what people choose to do and called it Islamic, does not affect the true meaning or teaching of Islam.
weedtheweeds:
Then speak against it if you have any evidence. I do not condone evil from any religious group. I will be the first to expose it if I have some clue to any discrepancy. Post pics and air our opinion and copy me, I will second it. My take is unbiased. Any professed Christian who hates any human being is not a Christian. What we condemn are evil actions and hypocrisy, not the persons. I have awesome Muslim friends and I have never felt different. I live with 8 Muslims and we have respect and for our beliefs and limits. We talk about these things that I post here, on Nairaland and we share common grounds, so, I am stunned that one would attack a person who highlights some certain instruction in the Koran. I didn't make it up. Radicalism and extremism are what I find distasteful. No true Christian will ever take up a weapon to attack anyone because true Christians believe that God protects them and with that faith, we live and die for Christ's sake. The Bible tells us that in the last days so many springs of religion would rise and claim to worship God, but they are only antichrists. So, we accept that there are many fake churches and pastors and that is a fact. But, I hope you accept your hypocrisy as well.
Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by sissoko22(m): 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
You don't need to tell that you're worshipping the god of the west, I already no. Yet a westerner wrote this about Prophet Muhammad(pbuh)
weedtheweeds:
Sissoko, you better open your eyes to see. The god of islam cannot match the west. Go back in history and learn the origin of islam. what you have been taught is what is in the koran and today we can read it. It incites hate for the infidels. That is why there are so many extremists in islam. Why do you think the rebels, barbarians, terrorists, extremists come from islam?

Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by sissoko22(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
weedtheweeds:
It's not hard to detect an ipob behind a keyboard, because of the enormous hate they show to people who don't subscribe to their ideology. I sincerely think you're lonely and depressed and therefore need to troll to keep you busy. No problem buddy, am here for you if that will help you. I'am a Muslim after all. Showing love and care to our neighbor since the time Adam and eve.
Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by aspirebig: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
MakeADifference:
Do you have a Pastor?
How many Christians do you know?
Do you really know "some Christians" who fear pastors more than God?

I fear no one, not even my parents. I fear only God and honour those who honor is due to.

That why I said "some"
So what is your point?
Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by 1000Capacity: 8:54am On Apr 24
Sanchez01:

*Sighs*

I really don't get your point. Ese Walter and Biodun Fatoyinbo's Scandal rocked for over a month. If you were never interested, then why ask me to have given or provided details of what went down?
haaaa
Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by 1000Capacity: 8:55am On Apr 24
weedtheweeds:
bombing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Bags Double Awards In Atlanta-Georgia (Photos) / The Evidence For The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.