Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors (17826 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape / Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by sissoko22(m): 12:20am On Mar 24, 2017
You're a psychopath, who's dying in silence because of Islam. The topic is about pastors and not Imams. You need help, hypocrite
weedtheweeds:
2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

They know the truth, but they cannot put up with the truth. They will take down anyone who exposes them or their pastors because their own hands are not clean and they want to continue doing the evil with a view that someone who serves as an intercessor is also a part of the show.
They pastors have mastered the art of deceit and they have confused the minds of gullible ones with their showy display of devilish powers.
Instead of preaching the truth about God, they engage in magic displays and fake acts of kindness.

This is not for false Christians alone. Muslims as well do the same. They can hardly ask questions from their Imams or question their evil ways. Muslims are the worse because they will never tell a single soul. They will kill anyone who confesses the evil an Imam commits right away.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by MadCow1: 12:26am On Mar 24, 2017
omenkaLives:
Where the hell have you been all this while? shocked

grin

Brah!! grin

Been paper chasing Fam.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by Ranchhoddas: 1:30am On Mar 24, 2017
basty:
I thank the Lord God of Dr D.K. Olukoya a living example of Daniel in the Bible. He is an undiluted man of God. I pray for eternal grace of God upon his life and his ministry of fire.
I concur.

Olukoya na Boss.
Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by selfemployed(m): 1:31am On Mar 24, 2017
corruption in Nigeria is inspired by the pastors.

corrupt politicians are encouraged, empowered and protected by the pastors (Ibori)

pastors do not account for how church fund is spent (Suleiman)

no organization can discipline pastors.. not even CAN (Suleiman).

NLC failed to protect the interest of Nigerians, pastors failed to protect the interest of the poor

BEWARE OF YOUR PASTOR!

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by Jj222(f): 2:19am On Mar 24, 2017
omofunaab:
Christians needs to separate the personal opinion of their pastors from the word of God.

If your pastor should tell you that drinking garri is bad. Take it as his own personal opinion and not that God said you shouldn't drink garri.

We have many people in religious bondage..

Nice one @ Sanchez01
. what's this shit about pastors and the Christians are the Muslims pure? them Muslims and their so called whatever that lead them are demons. they kills and do shits
Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by chukxie(m): 2:22am On Mar 24, 2017
Well written. The truth, however bitter must be told. They're too many gullible Christians in Nigeria who would go to any length to defend their pastors regardless of how grave the offences they are accused of. Such gullible lots are blinded by doctrines, and god-like status of their pastors thereby causing their senses of logical reasoning to be expunged. However, in spite of all the negative news about some pastors in Nigeria, and Christianity in general, it is imperative to state there are still some true men of God in Nigeria whose souls have not been sold to material gains or to the 'flesh'.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by aalangel(f): 2:24am On Mar 24, 2017
Nonsense head knowledge write-up.

As far as I'm concerned, Pastors are more castigated than praised especially on this Nairaland, just like OP did.

All I can tell you is, CONTINUE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by bezimo(m): 2:38am On Mar 24, 2017
There is no undisputable evidences that the Accused pastors are guilty, yet you have passed judgement and every tom dick and harry now have the temerity to speak and villify the anointed of the Lord based on frivolous and unsubstantiated allegations.

Well, like Papa Oyedepo would say, no one mocks the prophetic and not end up as a mockery in life.Be warned.

The agents of hell sustaining attacks based on false allegation against his servants will continue their ministry as expected, but when God steps in to deal with them, you who propagated the lies won't be spared.Be guided.

Sanchez, who made you a judge over the pastors to pass them as guilty, you are not even qualified to judge me much less God's servant.

Your submission are misguided and illconceived which have been put together to sustain the satanic inspired media assaults against God servants. Well the day of reward is coming.You can continue your ministry of propagating lies.

Provers said "with the well advised is wisdom."Watch it...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by bountykiller: 3:12am On Mar 24, 2017
weedtheweeds:
2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

They know the truth, but they cannot put up with the truth. They will take down anyone who exposes them or their pastors because their own hands are not clean and they want to continue doing the evil with a view that someone who serves as an intercessor is also a part of the show.
They pastors have mastered the art of deceit and they have confused the minds of gullible ones with their showy display of devilish powers.
Instead of preaching the truth about God, they engage in magic displays and fake acts of kindness.

This is not for false Christians alone. Muslims as well do the same. They can hardly ask questions from their Imams or question their evil ways. Muslims are the worse because they will never tell a single soul. They will kill anyone who confesses the evil an Imam commits right away.
you are a liar,an imam with scandal wont even be allowed to lead prayers

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by oaroloye(m): 4:02am On Mar 24, 2017
SHALOM!

"CLERGYMEN" are UNLAWFUL in Christianity.

The only thing that needs to be taught is HOW TO HAVE GOD with us, and in us.

Evangelist ORAL ROBERTS had the best Teaching on that, ever:

KENNETH COPELAND said that he once prayed:

"HOW CAN I KNOW JESUS?"

and he was answered:

"READ MATTHEW, MARK, LUKE, JOHN, AND THE BOOK OF ACTS- THREE TIMES IN THIRTY DAYS!"

ORAL ROBERTS did that ON HIS KNEES.

He testified that by the end of the thirty days, he knew Jesus better than he knew any man on the face of the Earth!

I DON'T SEE HOW ANY CHRISTIAN COULD OBJECT TO THIS BIBLE STUDY SYSTEM!

What would be the POINT?

Yet, in the DECADES that I have shared this Testimony, I have only met ONE Christian who SAID that he THOUGHT that it was a GOOD IDEA, and that he would do it. (But, so far as I know, he never did it. I asked him several months later, whether he had done it, and he said that he had not.)

Why would a CHRISTIAN say that they had BETTER THINGS TO DO than LOAD themselves with the Words of the most important man in History? A man who gave up his LIFE for us all?

It is just... DISGUSTING, any way I care to look at it. How about you?

When you read the entirety of what Yahshua said, you find HIS TRUE MESSAGE. To deceive us best, FALSE CHRISTIAN LEADERS break YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS up into PIECES- even INTERRUPT them IN MID-THOUGHT, in order to MAKE The Bible say anything they want It to seem to say.

The CATTLELIKE Christians NEVER QUESTION why we should follow a "BIBLE." They just ASSUME that that is what we are meant to do. Therefore, if anybody in The Bible expresses an OPINION, or COMMANDS something, WE HAVE TO BELIEVE IT, OR WE HAVE TO DO IT.

Somehow, those who claim to subscribe to that Belief manage to IGNORE CLEAR-CUT TEACHINGS AND COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD, the which, if implemented, would have ELIMINATED the ERRORS of Christianity at a STROKE.

Such as his Commandment to TEACH THE WORLD EVERYTHING THAT WAS TAUGHT THE ORIGINAL DISCIPLES.

. MATTHEW 24:14,35.
. MATTHEW 28:16-20.

If Christians took THAT seriously, they would QUESTION why they should be force-fed the PHARISEE TEACHINGS OF PAUL, and told that they are "THE GOSPEL," when they are CLEARLY NOT.

They would ask:

"WHO SAID WE HAVE TO FOLLOW A "PAUL?" Is this not THE GOLDEN CALF SITUATION, all over again?"

They would TOTALLY DESPISE the ANSWERS given.

THE CHURCH IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE LEAD BY A "CLERGY."

2,000 years of Clergymen have NOT benefitted The Churches AT ALL. All of those Souls who followed CLERGY instead of YAHSHUA were SURELY LOST- even and especially those who followed the so-called APOSTLES.

THE BOTTOM LINE OF WHAT CHRISTIAN CLERGYMEN DO IS TO BLOCK THE EXPRESSWAY OF GOD INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD, AND SLOW DOWN EVERY CHRISTIAN FOLLOWING THEM TO "THE SPEED OF STUPID!"
Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by oaroloye(m): 4:16am On Mar 24, 2017
SHALOM!

ANYONE CALLING THEMSELVES A "PASTOR" IS AUTOMATICALLY GUILTY OF HIGH TREASON AGAINST THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

bezimo:
There is no undisputable evidences that the Accused pastors are guilty, yet you have passed judgement and every tom dick and harry now have the temerity to speak and villify the anointed of the Lord based on frivolous and unsubstantiated allegations.

I must confess that I began writing without reading SANCHEZ01's allegations against Pastors. However, the above quote forced me to go back and read what the ORIGINAL POSTS said, very carefully.

What I found was somewhat interesting.

I wonder whether any Forum Writer has ever SUED a FLAMER for DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER and SLANDER before. I am no lawyer, but it seems to me that what you said against SANCHEZ01 is definitely... "ACTIONABLE," I believe the term is?

Whereas SANCHEZ01- which name, I might add, connotes something DIRTY in Colloquial English- made a number of allegations against some, I suppose, high-profile Pastors- none of whom I know anything about, and most I have never even heard of- THESE ACCUSATIONS MUST BE TRUE, BECAUSE THEY REFER TO PUBLIC EVENTS which he TAKES FOR GRANTED that we all know about. (I know nothing about them, because I don't monitor those losers. I am interested in LIVING things, thank you.)

It would be CRAZY for SANCHEZ01 to refer to PUBLIC DISPLAYS of ADULTERY and FALSE PROPHECY that NEVER HAPPENED.

Whether those events actually happened or not is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT; WHOSOEVER bypasses THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD that NO MAN can be RABBI to YAHSHUA'S CHURCH, to be arguing whether someone is a "GOOD PASTOR," or an "EVIL PASTOR," they have FAILED as SERVANTS OF GOD already!

SATAN HAS ALREADY WON, IF YOU CAN REJECT YAHSHUA'S EXPLICIT COMMANDMENTS, AND ACCEPT "PASTORS" AS LEGITIMATE!

You don't SEE that?

Well, like Papa Oyedepo would say, no one mocks the prophetic and not end up as a mockery in life.Be warned.

You have ALREADY FAILED as a CHRISTIAN!

REPEAT after THE LORD:

. MATTHEW 23:9.

9. "And call no man
your father upon the Earth:
for one is your Father,
Which is in Heaven."

THAT YOU IGNORE THIS BASIC COMMANDMENT IS ALL WE NEED TO KNOW, TO KNOW THAT THE OYEDEPO MINISTRY IS NO GOOD!

To hunt for further evidence of SINS would be INDULGENCE. That BLASPHEMY is all that is NEEDED.

EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT FAITH, I LEARNED FROM KENNETH ERWIN HAGIN.

As a young man, he had an Experience, in which JESUS came to meet him in a Prayer Meeting, and took him to HEAVEN, where he SAW GOD ON HIS THRONE, the Four Angels, and The Rainbow.

He knelt before Jesus before The Throne, and received an UNPRECEDENTED HEALING GIFT, that would ONLY Heal those who had HEARD his Testimony of SEEING JESUS and GOING TO HEAVEN.

In his Old Age, Kenneth Hagin allowed Brethren to call him "DAD HAGIN."

I believe that that is POSITIVE PROOF that his EXPERIENCE was NOT what he SAID it was.

Whatever he saw- assuming that he saw anything- IT WAS NOT GOD, NOR YAHSHUA.

His CHIEF DISCIPLE, KENNETH COPELAND, has recently OUTED himself as an UNDERCOVER ROMAN CATHOLIC this whole time.

This is how THE VATICAN has been CONTROLLING Protestantism this whole time.

Sanchez, who made you a judge over the pastors to pass them as guilty, you are not even qualified to judge me much less God's servant.

YAHSHUA DID!

. MATTHEW 18:15-20.

ANYBODY who can Read The Bible for themselves is qualified to judge you and anyone who violates its least Commandments.

Anyone who cannot JUDGE RIGHT FROM WRONG is no better than an ANIMAL.

JUDGMENT IS OUR JOB.

Your submission are misguided and illconceived which have been put together to sustain the satanic inspired media assaults against God servants.

Whenever this accusation has been applied to ME, it has always been from some piece of walking excrement, who was unable to refute ANY of my INCISIVE, WELL-CONCEIVED POINTS- so they "SHOT THE MESSENGER," and said that I was a BAD GUY for POINTING OUT Bad Guys!
Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by Kc3000: 4:33am On Mar 24, 2017
basty:
I thank the Lord God of Dr D.K. Olukoya a living example of Daniel in the Bible. He is an undiluted man of God. I pray for eternal grace of God upon his life and his ministry of fire.

SMH, this obsession with your pastor is exactly what is being addressed in this thread. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by Kingspin(m): 5:01am On Mar 24, 2017
Sanchez01:
PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME OF CHRIST EMBASSY

The 'worded' pastor can be regarded as the most second controversial pastor after TB JOSHUA. Unfortunately, his worded knowledge could not save his home after his wife filed for divorce revealing some damning allegations against the sultry pastor. His response? 'She (his wife) is too carnal. The church of God must March on as we there are so many grounds to cover.'

While the only ground for divorce is explicitly stated in the Scripture, the Pastor Chris and the wife divorced after the woman complained she could no longer stand a marriage wherein her physical and emotional needs could no longer be catered for.

Many were torn between the man of God and his wife but staunch members of the church believed he could not be wrong. Long story short, pastor is single, at least publicly and everything seems well.

The implication: You can divorce if emotional/physical needs are not met in marriage.
Why we must stop defending our politicians.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by weedtheweeds: 5:10am On Mar 24, 2017
bountykiller:
you are a liar,an imam with scandal wont even be allowed to lead prayers
can you give us references, please? Show me a reported case of an Imam that was publicly disgraced and reported. I challenge you
Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by weedtheweeds: 5:15am On Mar 24, 2017
Imams represent the pastors in Islam. You guys are insidiously reading posts on forums and you believe that scandal is only for pastors? I challenge you to post a reference or link that reported scandal concerning Imams. I do not kill myself for anyone I simply spill the T, period. And if you have a problem with me making reference to the Imam, then you have a lot of work to do covering your mess. You are not allowed to report any scandal. I know more inside out Muslim practices than you can imagine, So shoot and I challenge you
sissoko22:
You're a psychopath, who's dying in silence because of Islam. The topic is about pastors and not Imams. You need help, hypocrite
Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by weedtheweeds: 5:20am On Mar 24, 2017
You call me a Psychopath, LOL. Why? Because I reeled in the hypocrisy of Islam? As a Muslim, did you ever think that hypocrisy could mean reading a post about pastors' scandals when you are banned from reporting scandals in Islam? This shouldn't be a thread for Muslim, isn't it?
sissoko22:

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by oaroloye(m): 5:38am On Mar 24, 2017
SHALOM!

Sanchez01:

PASTOR BIODUN FATOYINBO OF COZA

When the COZA saga took place, most members of the church stood by their pastor who exploited a young, confused Christian but forever stayed mum over the issue after promising a 'robust reply'. The lady, today, has confessed to being an atheist after believing that nothing lies in Christianity, all thanks to a randy man who was bent on showing her a whole new level of grace.

Are you writing for your personal entertainment, or are you informing the public?

If the Pastors are guilty of Sins and Crimes, TELL US WHAT THEY WERE, and WHO WAS INVOLVED- or else you are just another part of THE COVER-UP.

You have at lead one scumbag on your Thread claimed that there is "NO IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE" that ANY of these Sins actually took place.

The Implication: Pastor did it and went away with it, perhaps I might not be condemned if I do the same. Adultery seem regular before God.

There was ADULTERY?

He got away with it?

When people in-the-know, like yourself, HELP COVER UP THE FACTS, how won't he get away with it?
Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by ikorodureporta: 5:39am On Mar 24, 2017
Sanchez01:
The analogy of the shepherd and the sheep as culled from the Holy Book is mostly directed at the head of a church and the people he leads. Unfortunately, most pastors don't live up to the expectation as they have left the sheep more vulnerable than it ever was.

Believe me when I say that majority of Nigerian pastors are responsible for the sharp increase in atheism for the past decade, owing to their lifestyles many consider flamboyant. Rather than look up to Jesus as explained in Hebrews 12:2, 2/3 of Nigerian Christians would rather prefer to look up to their pastor which breeds the perfect avenue for brainwashing - my pastor cannot be wrong.

Wrong prophecies, exploitation, fake miracles, organized testimonies and scandals cannot be wrong in the face of members of these kind of Pastors.

Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by Sanchez01: 5:43am On Mar 24, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Are you writing for your personal entertainment, or are you informing the public?

If the Pastors are guilty of Sins and Crimes, TELL US WHAT THEY WERE, and WHO WAS INVOLVED- or else you are just another part of THE COVER-UP.

You have at lead one scumbag on your Thread claimed that there is "NO IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE" that ANY of these Sins actually took place.

The Implication: Pastor did it and went away with it, perhaps I might not be condemned if I do the same. Adultery seem regular before God.

You didn't hear of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA and a lady named Ese Walter? There was no need for me to have given graphic details of what went down since the scandal was made public. If you are interested in knowing about this in particular, just take your time to search Biodun Fatoyinbo and Ese Walters on Google. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by ikorodureporta: 5:51am On Mar 24, 2017
Our top pastors hav been hijacked by satan. You follow dem without yr clear instinct @ yr peril.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by LordCenturion(m): 5:56am On Mar 24, 2017
ehikwe22:
What nonsense is this thread talking about? The topic is meant for a good read but nothing meaningful in your write up. Don't open this kind of topic next time if you don't know what to write.

Come and beat him, okponu, ode, ewu

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by hysteriabox(m): 6:06am On Mar 24, 2017
Akposb:
You are right with your appeal for us not to defend pastors as even Christ has acknowledged that some who are popular or deemed righteous may not inherit the kingdom.

The reality is that most Christians don't understand what their relationship with God should be. They would rather route their relationship through their pastors. It is quite instructive that Paul lamented the fact that Christians struggle to grow into maturity as many remain in the MILK stage.

Nicely said
I think there are fundamental problems to deal with in the present day church
1. The idea of "preist-leity" isnt bublical nor new testamental. This was brought in by dubious men during the carnalization of the church just after the Constantinian conversion. No member of the body of Christ should be regarded higher than another. No one is too big to fall, to need prayers, help support or rebuke

2. The rampant formation of churches. CAN, PFN have proven to be nothing but political outfits. Who regulates churches? Who ensures that corruption doesnt creep in? who ascertains who is fit n ripe to put up another church? Who ensures that particular standards are kept? Try to put regulations n peepo ll shout persecution

3. The congregation are poorly taught. Its hard to find congregations that are thoroughly bred. So, hardly would you find members that know truth enough to act in the RIGHT direction. We have good members, not right members

4. Dangers are never curbed nor eliminated. Most pastors are sole administrators. No one can correct/rebuke them. No one consciously tells the leity never yo carry man-praise n admiration too far. No one challenges people when they see only glory 4 men instead of for God

5. Apparently, the gospel of self is largely preached. So members would rather rely on other men cos thats more convenient. So, pastors enjoy being put over mens affairs cos they re too lazy/self centered to seek God

6. Total carnalization of the church. Pastors are highly regarded among their ranks if they
A. Have large congregations
B. Have a lot of money
C. Have flashy cars/jets
So, in a typical PFN meeting, when there is a conflict, you ll hear talks like "shut up! How many members do you have? What car is he driving?" ( I happen to know a few meetings that went that way)

We gave a long way to go. But these old lords n masters must go.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by bezimo(m): 6:15am On Mar 24, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

ANYONE CALLING THEMSELVES A "PASTOR" IS AUTOMATICALLY GUILTY OF HIGH TREASON AGAINST THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

I must confess that I began writing without reading SANCHEZ01's allegations against Pastors. However, the above quote forced me to go back and read what the ORIGINAL POSTS said, very carefully.

What I found was somewhat interesting.

I wonder whether any Forum Writer has ever SUED a FLAMER for DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER and SLANDER before. I am no lawyer, but it seems to me that what you said against SANCHEZ01 is definitely... "ACTIONABLE," I believe the term is?

Whereas SANCHEZ01- which name, I might add, connotes something DIRTY in Colloquial English- made a number of allegations against some, I suppose, high-profile Pastors- none of whom I know anything about, and most I have never even heard of- THESE ACCUSATIONS MUST BE TRUE, BECAUSE THEY REFER TO PUBLIC EVENTS which he TAKES FOR GRANTED that we all know about. (I know nothing about them, because I don't monitor those losers. I am interested in LIVING things, thank you.)

It would be CRAZY for SANCHEZ01 to refer to PUBLIC DISPLAYS of ADULTERY and FALSE PROPHECY that NEVER HAPPENED.

Whether those events actually happened or not is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT; WHOSOEVER bypasses THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD that NO MAN can be RABBI to YAHSHUA'S CHURCH, to be arguing whether someone is a "GOOD PASTOR," or an "EVIL PASTOR," they have FAILED as SERVANTS OF GOD already!

SATAN HAS ALREADY WON, IF YOU CAN REJECT YAHSHUA'S EXPLICIT COMMANDMENTS, AND ACCEPT "PASTORS" AS LEGITIMATE!

You don't SEE that?

You have ALREADY FAILED as a CHRISTIAN!

REPEAT after THE LORD:

. MATTHEW 23:9.

9. "And call no man
your father upon the Earth:
for one is your Father,
Which is in Heaven."

THAT YOU IGNORE THIS BASIC COMMANDMENT IS ALL WE NEED TO KNOW, TO KNOW THAT THE OYEDEPO MINISTRY IS NO GOOD!

To hunt for further evidence of SINS would be INDULGENCE. That BLASPHEMY is all that is NEEDED.

EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT FAITH, I LEARNED FROM KENNETH ERWIN HAGIN.

As a young man, he had an Experience, in which JESUS came to meet him in a Prayer Meeting, and took him to HEAVEN, where he SAW GOD ON HIS THRONE, the Four Angels, and The Rainbow.

He knelt before Jesus before The Throne, and received an UNPRECEDENTED HEALING GIFT, that would ONLY Heal those who had HEARD his Testimony of SEEING JESUS and GOING TO HEAVEN.

In his Old Age, Kenneth Hagin allowed Brethren to call him "DAD HAGIN."

I believe that that is POSITIVE PROOF that his EXPERIENCE was NOT what he SAID it was.

Whatever he saw- assuming that he saw anything- IT WAS NOT GOD, NOR YAHSHUA.

His CHIEF DISCIPLE, KENNETH COPELAND, has recently OUTED himself as an UNDERCOVER ROMAN CATHOLIC this whole time.

This is how THE VATICAN has been CONTROLLING Protestantism this whole time.

YAHSHUA DID!

. MATTHEW 18:15-20.

ANYBODY who can Read The Bible for themselves is qualified to judge you and anyone who violates its least Commandments.

Anyone who cannot JUDGE RIGHT FROM WRONG is no better than an ANIMAL.

JUDGMENT IS OUR JOB.

Whenever this accusation has been applied to ME, it has always been from some piece of walking excrement, who was unable to refute ANY of my INCISIVE, WELL-CONCEIVED POINTS- so they "SHOT THE MESSENGER," and said that I was a BAD GUY for POINTING OUT Bad Guys!

Muddling up things together that you are no longer making sense.
Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by Charly68: 6:23am On Mar 24, 2017
Thank God for democracy,people are free to say what they like: Nobody is fit to defend men of God,it is God that defend his men. God won't because the one he chose to stand for him mess up condemn him to destruction...no! He would rather open him up to situations that can humble him greatly incase he has been speaking with him to make a change but he refuse to do so ...this is the reason for many of the open revelations we are hearing today... In all this one must be careful not to fight for God because he does not permit anybody to touch his anointed no matter their errors. He corrects them & chastise them in the secret & in the open where necessary . All this public anger against men of God should stop forthwith.. They are human & not angels ,even some angels messed up & God judged them & did not forgive them.. But men in General are forgiven by God no matter what they do because he can not afford to condemn the one he made in his own image. The word of God is very clear about God's disposition to the sins of all humanity whether pastor or no pastor : Hebrews 8:12 (KJV)
12For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Hebrews 10:17 (KJV)
17And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. . People should stop castigating the one that God has forgiven and allow them to do what God has assigned them to do. See what the bible says: Romans 8:33-34 (KJV)
33Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.[] 34Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. Anybody that backslide because of one foolish act of a pastor does not know the word of God.. Are pastors God? Are we not commanded to look up to Jesus who is the author and the finisher of our faith? This nonsense must stop !
Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by MakeADifference: 6:34am On Mar 24, 2017
SaveTheGoats
Hunry:
Free the sheeple
Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by aspirebig: 6:39am On Mar 24, 2017
When some christian fear their Pastor more than they fear God.
God will help us.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by MakeADifference: 6:42am On Mar 24, 2017
1. How many pastors are there in Nigeria?
2. How many scandals have you listed
3. How many pastors have you not listed
4. How many verses in the Bible clearly state there are fake people
5. Ever heard of the phrase "wolves in sheep clothing"? It came from the Bible
6. Ever heard the phrase "many are called but few are chosen"?. It came from the Bible.
7. Ever heard "depart from me I know you not"? It is in the Bible

Both you and Freeze and other pastor-bashers aren't saying anything fresh. No serious Christian will worry about your list.

But be warned, if you pastor-bash out of ulterior interests, there is divine punishment for that.

Sanchez01:

You didn't hear of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA and a lady named Ese Walter? There was no need for me to have give graphic details of what went down since the scandal was made public. If you are interested in knowing about this in particular, just take your time to search Biodun Fatoyinbo and Ese Walters on Google. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by MakeADifference: 6:45am On Mar 24, 2017
Do you have a Pastor?
How many Christians do you know?
Do you really know "some Christians" who fear pastors more than God?

I fear no one, not even my parents. I fear only God and honour those who honor is due to.

aspirebig:
When some christian fear their Pastor more than they fear God.
God will help us.
Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by Inricash(m): 6:50am On Mar 24, 2017
While I don't like defending pastors...
Why would I believe stuffs without evidence...

Should we now take everyone's word for it and not the pastors...

Eg, In apostle Suleiman case were are the many evidence all those ladies said they have... Y not post in online and let this end once and for all

In TB Joshua case, what motive does he have to bribe journalist... Bribe is also explicit... Take this money and write so so and so things about me, did u hear that...

Can go on and on...

Not saying they are innocent, but you can't just chunk out criticisms based on accusations without evidence

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors by Sanchez01: 6:54am On Mar 24, 2017
MakeADifference:
1. How many pastors are there in Nigeria?
2. How many scandals have you listed
3. How many pastors have you not listed
4. How many verses in the Bible clearly state there are fake people
5. Ever heard of the phrase "wolves in sheep clothing"? It came from the Bible
6. Ever heard the phrase "many are called but few are chosen"?. It came from the Bible.
7. Ever heard "depart from me I know you not"? It is in the Bible

Both you and Freeze and other pastor-bashers aren't saying anything fresh. No serious Christian will worry about your list.

But be warned, if you pastor-bash out of ulterior interests, there is divine punishment for that
Obviously, you are sick in the head angry

What is wrong with you people? If you have been cursed to be stupid, why not just remain so rather than try to rub it on others, using the Bible to massage your folly? How many verses clearly state there are fake people, like seriously?

In a bid to go on a defending spree, you have successfully answered your own questions and saved me the trouble of responding to your post.

In reference to your question, I hope you now understand why no sane Christian should defend a pastor?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" / Is It Right For A Woman To Head A Church? / Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.