Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday (21416 Views)

Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects / Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest / Southern Kaduna Killings: Audu Maikori Apologizes For Posting False Infor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by chiedu7: 7:47am On Mar 12, 2017
Christians are bring treated like scum in this Govt.

HOW many Fulani herdsmen have been charged to court?

The few that are charged, nothing happens.

4 Likes

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by luvinhubby(m): 7:47am On Mar 12, 2017
martineverest:
pls, what is oppression here? The law is not meant for the poor only

And the law is not meant for the opposition only.

3 Likes

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by maclatunji: 7:48am On Mar 12, 2017
nerodenero:
... And Hellfufai walks free after claiming he paid the Herdsmen to halt killings of innocent Southern Kaduna people!!!

As if your attempt at being offensive will change anything. #Yeye

People should start using their brain more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by vedaxcool(m): 7:48am On Mar 12, 2017
[s]
DIKEnaWAR:
They want to strip him of dignity, humanity and resistance. Hang on Audu, they are only trying your resolve. If you come out of this, still smoking like a gun, your oppressors will become afraid of you. If you bulk, they will make suya of you.

That's how it happens.
[/s]

Sharap.. Person wey dey form sickness na im you dey lick imm feet say make hang on...

1 Like

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by luvinhubby(m): 7:50am On Mar 12, 2017
maclatunji:
The way some people post on social media is irresponsible. Hopefully, justice will be done to all sides- the accused and the accuser.
The same way Elrufai & Lai are still lying on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by HalfAmazing(m): 7:51am On Mar 12, 2017
The Nigerian system........Just negodu d way d are treating him like a convicted criminal. Barring everyone from seeing him. In as much as i dont condone d dissemination of false stories, i hope he gets out of dz mess.

2 Likes

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by odogwu2007(m): 7:55am On Mar 12, 2017
the one he twitted was fake news but wait ooh what about all the nonsense that have been going on in southern kaduna those ones no be true? Must El R suppress everyone who speaks out? And some unbreastfeeded kids are here saying trash. Headsmen what hv been done to them? Becos Audu spoke out even if some of his information wasn't all clear but he was making sense nd leting people know what's going on down there. Last week the house of the Senator representing that area his house was ransacked in his apsense just for calling a spared a spared. That smally in that site want to suppress every one in K D

2 Likes

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by watered(m): 7:56am On Mar 12, 2017
Newsreporta:
Hmm. El-Rufaiiiiiiiiiiil
WATCH THE VIDEO THAT LED TO KEMEN'S EVICTION FROM BBNAIJA >>

http://thearticle.com.ng/2017/03/bbnaija-watch-video-that-led-to-kemens.html
If you are just uploading the video now then I pity your career cos you won't compete favorably.
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by maclatunji: 7:57am On Mar 12, 2017
luvinhubby:

The same way Elrufai & Lai are still lying on social media.

Your deductive ability is subpar. Audu knowing his stature in the public jumped into a raging fire with unnecessary tweets and you are claiming government officials lie, what is the correlation?

If they arrest you now to prove how they are lying you will start murmuring and stammering.

5 Likes

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by nobsalis: 7:58am On Mar 12, 2017
vedaxcool:
I thought some idiotus said no herdsmen has been arrested?

thank u..... Cuz dsame question i wannet to ask before i saw ur comment...: tbh most of us from d south keep stereotyping d north, herdsmen, et al.... Cuz dey really don't have access to d media to defend demself like we do. Even d Op is one sided by tryin to paint kaduna state govt black and also trying to make us feel Audu is innocent. #Rubbish (yeye dey smell)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by AntiWailer: 8:00am On Mar 12, 2017
Nice one.

He is a witness to the killings he posted.

He even said he saw the pictures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by nobsalis: 8:01am On Mar 12, 2017
odogwu2007:
the one he twitted was fake news but wait ooh what about all the nonsense that have been going on in southern kaduna those ones no be true? Must El R suppress everyone who speaks out? And some unbreastfeeded kids are here saying trash. Headsmen what hv been done to them? Becos Audu spoke out even if some of his information wasn't all clear but he was making sense nd leting people know what's going on down there. Last week the house of the Senator representing that area his house was ransacked in his apsense just for calling a spared a spared. That smally in that site want to suppress every one in K D

what's dis one saying self
#trash

1 Like

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by nex(m): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2017
I know Audu personally, and I like him as a businessman and a music mogul, but we have to avoid crime. Publishing false information which is capable of inciting the public into disorderliness, chaos, or violence is a crime, and must be punished.

Celebrities and the rich aren't exempt. Audu is a lawyer, and he knows what he did was breaking the law. He later admitted this publicly while under no duress, he confessed and apologised. However, apologies do not wash away crime.

I hope he gets the lightest sentence possible, preferably Community Service, but it'lll be virtually impossible for him to go scott free on the charge at hand.

3 Likes

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by nobsalis: 8:05am On Mar 12, 2017
chiedu7:

but d OP said he is sharing cell wit Herdsmen na, abi u dint read d post before commenting? Is Dasuki and zakzaky Christians?? Yeye dey smell cuz its obvious bigotry has made u blind #rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by nobsalis: 8:07am On Mar 12, 2017
nex:
I know Audu personally, and I like him as a businessman and a music mogul, but we have to avoid crime. Publishing false information which is capable of inciting the public into disorderliness, chaos, or violence is a crime, and must be punished.

Celebrities and the rich aren't exempt. Audu is a lawyer, and he knows what he did was breaking the law. He later admitted this publicly while under no duress, he confessed and apologised. However, apologies do not wash away crime.

I hope he gets the lightest sentence possible, preferably Community Service, but it'lll be virtually impossible for him to go scott free on the charge at hand.

gbam.... U just said wats on my mind (one maltina for u)

1 Like

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by luvinhubby(m): 8:09am On Mar 12, 2017
maclatunji:

Your deductive ability is subpar. Audu knowing his stature in the public jumped into a raging fire with unnecessary tweets and you are claiming government officials lie, what is the correlation?

If they arrest you now to prove how they are lying you will start murmuring and stammering.
By your flawed logic, only the political class of a certain public stature like El Rufai can lie publicly and not be arrested and those of Maikori's stature should be arrested.

Elrufai is a liar, Lai Mohammed is a chronic liar.

Oya come and beat me, am beside your house now.

1 Like

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by odogwu2007(m): 8:11am On Mar 12, 2017
nobsalis:

what's dis one saying self
#trash
really? OK but don't quote me again cos u won't like it

1 Like

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by MurderX: 8:13am On Mar 12, 2017
So Buhari is back and the oppression continues. El rufai also gave numerous false information to the public before becoming governor. They knew Osinbajo wouldn't suppport this nonsense so they released him waiting for the master to return. This is a guy that just collapsed last week at Muson Center, what do they want from him? Enough of El rufai's victimizing christains from Audu to Yakubu to Apostle Suleiman to the recent ransacking of an acting senator's apartment by over 100 police men. El rufai must be checked.

2 Likes

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by maclatunji: 8:13am On Mar 12, 2017
luvinhubby:

By your flawed logic, only the political class of a certain public stature like El Rufai can lie publicly and not be arrested and those of Maikori's stature should be arrested.

Elrufai is a liar, Lai Mohammed is a chronic liar.

Oya come and beat me, am beside your house now.

Obviously, making conclusions from issues is a challenge for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by vedaxcool(m): 8:14am On Mar 12, 2017
nobsalis:

thank u..... Cuz dsame question i wannet to ask before i saw ur comment...: tbh most of us from d south keep stereotyping d north, herdsmen, et al.... Cuz dey really don't have access to d media to defend demself like we do. Even d Op is one sided by tryin to paint kaduna state govt black and also trying to make us feel Audu is innocent. #Rubbish (yeye dey smell)

God bless you. .. you said the whole truth. So much lies and half truths in the kaduna saga.

1 Like

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by Gabrielwilliams(m): 8:16am On Mar 12, 2017
martineverest:
pls, what is oppression here? The law is not meant for the poor only
shares a cell with arrested herdsmen.. Really Haba.. From the report, the police intentionally pt him there. His life is at risk o

1 Like

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by maclatunji: 8:16am On Mar 12, 2017
chiedu7:

Another lame post not based on facts. In one breath, herdsmen are not charged. In other, they are charged but nothing happens. Perhaps, nothing will happen with the Audu case too.

People will stay miles away from where an incidence is happening and be making categorical statements based on next-to-nothing.

Before you post on social media even this Nairaland, use your head. it is only a matter of time before government starts addressing purveyors of hate and fake news.
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by Gabrielwilliams(m): 8:17am On Mar 12, 2017
xstry:
What are you saying?
herdsmen fa! Pls now, lets b objective

1 Like

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by BetaThings: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2017
chiedu7:

The lie has changed!

The told us no herdsman has ever been arrested
Now the claim is that hersdmen have not been charged to court

And are you saying Maikori should not be charged too?
Because that can be pleaded in court and if that is what he truly wants, he will be allowed to stay in detention for months

You Nigerian Christians are strange - you don't have any regard for the Bible
No respect for the truth whatsoever

Maikori tried to use a fake story to provoke violence and killings
We know that Nigerian Christians don't love peace - you need violence and exaggeration of same to curry sympathy

Some of them are saying only Christians were convicted for Apo 6 killings - should they just grab some random muslims and kill them
As for pace of justice in this country - how come Jonathan regime did not get judgment for the Apo killing issue
And has Rev King been killed - or that delay does not matter because he is a Christian?

Tell us what is happening in South Sudan - back in 2010, Nairaland front page was about how the Muslims were killing Christian in Sudan
Now that South Sudan has become an independent Christian country with record-level insecurity and horrendous violence, Christians are hiding stories about it because it is shameful

Nigerian Christians portray themselves as meek and truthful
Here they are supporting a liar
Now these are stories about violence amongst Christians

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/20/police-shuts-down-assemblies-of-god-church-in-enugu/
http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/15/factions-of-assemblies-of-god-church-use-soldiers-to-fight-each-other-in-delta/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/20-injured-houses-razed-assemblies-god-factions-clash-kaduna/

Imagine!

And they form peaceful, loving and tolerant religion

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by maclatunji: 8:18am On Mar 12, 2017
nobsalis:

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by nobsalis: 8:18am On Mar 12, 2017
odogwu2007:
really? OK but don't quote me again cos u won't like it

wow.... I can see violence in u, and as for d quoting i just did it again;;;; I'm presently in my house come and beat me #ChiefOfBigotry (yeye dey smell)

1 Like

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 12, 2017
Gabrielwilliams:
shares a cell with arrested herdsmen.. Really Haba.. From the report, the police intentionally pt him there. His life is at risk o
Do you know how many lives he has put at risk by inciting hate and turning people against one another?

1 Like

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by maclatunji: 8:21am On Mar 12, 2017
MurderX:
So Buhari is back and the oppression continues. El rufai also gave numerous false information to the public before becoming governor. They knew Osinbajo wouldn't suppport this nonsense so they released him waiting for the master to return. This is a guy that just collapsed last week at Muson Center, what do they want from him? Enough of El rufai's victimizing christains from Audu to Yakubu to Apostle Suleiman to the recent ransacking of an acting senator's apartment by over 100 police men. El rufai must be checked.

Hamlet talk. Even in hamlets there are reasonable people full of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by Abagworo(m): 8:21am On Mar 12, 2017
Good. Both Maikori and the herdsmen are threat to public peace and they should be dealt with equally.

1 Like

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by GavelSlam: 8:25am On Mar 12, 2017
expee06:
If only half of the effort and resources being put in to punish Maikori is deployed into fighting those blood thirsty herdsmen in Southern Kaduna the crises would have been long gone by now.
How many of the herdsmen have been tracked down and arrested?
How many have been charged to court?
How are their sponsors?
Nothing lasts forever.
#ICC
The title of this thread suggests Fulani Herdsmen have also been arrested.
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by LordOfNaira: 8:28am On Mar 12, 2017
luvinhubby:

And the law is not meant for the opposition only.

Use your brain. This is not about opposition. He made inciteful statements. Audu is a trained lawyer and probably understands the repercussions of inciteful statements and false information. He has however apologized for the false information but the law must take its course. He was earlier granted bail and must appear in court.
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 12, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Use your brain. This is not about opposition. He made inciteful statements. Audu is a trained lawyer and probably understands the repercussions of inciteful statements and false information. He has however apologized for the false information but the law must take its course. He was earlier granted bail and must appear in court.
hardywaltz:
This would serve as a deterrent to bloggers and spreaders of false news
Who spread false information more than APC?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chaos as Police Disrupts Ruggedman’s show in China / Actress Chika Ike Looks So Glam In New Photo. / Fashanu As Chief-Judge Of Miss United Nation Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.