Stats: 3,155,894 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday (21410 Views)

Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects / Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest / Southern Kaduna Killings: Audu Maikori Apologizes For Posting False Infor (2) (3) (4)

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 12, 2017
Abagworo:
Good. Both Maikori and the herdsmen are threat to public peace and they should be dealt with equally.
xstry:
Do you know how many lives he has put at risk by inciting hate and turning people against one another?
Was there not killing in Kaduna before?
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by luvinhubby(m): 8:31am On Mar 12, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Use your brain. This is not about opposition. He made inciteful statements. Audu is a trained lawyer and probably understands the repercussions of inciteful statements and false information. He has however apologized for the false information but the law must take its course. He was earlier granted bail and must appear in court.
Is Audu the only Nigerian public personality that has made false & inciting public statements?
Think like a homo sapien for once.
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by nobsalis: 8:32am On Mar 12, 2017
BetaThings:

The lie has changed!

The told us no herdsman has ever been arrested
Now the claim is that hersdmen have not been charged to court

And are you saying Maikori should not be charged too?
Because that can be pleaded in court and if that is what he truly wants, he will be allowed to stay in detention for months

You Nigerian Christians are strange - you don't have any regard for the Bible
No respect for the truth whatsoever

Maikori tried to use a fake story to provoke violence and killings
We know that Nigerian Christians don't love peace - you need violence and exaggeration of same to curry sympathy

Some of them are saying only Christians were convicted for Apo 6 killings - should they just grab some random muslims and kill them
As for pace of justice in this country - how come Jonathan regime did not get judgment for the Apo killing issue
And has Rev King been killed - or that delay does not matter because he is a Christian?

Tell us what is happening in South Sudan - back in 2010, Nairaland front page was about how the Muslims were killing Christian in Sudan
Now that South Sudan has become an independent Christian country with record-level insecurity and horrendous violence, Christians are hiding stories about it because it is shameful

Nigerian Christians portray themselves as meek and truthful
Here they are supporting a liar
Now these are stories about violence amongst Christians

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/20/police-shuts-down-assemblies-of-god-church-in-enugu/
http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/15/factions-of-assemblies-of-god-church-use-soldiers-to-fight-each-other-in-delta/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/20-injured-houses-razed-assemblies-god-factions-clash-kaduna/

Imagine!

And they form peaceful, loving and tolerant religion

wow.... See fact and evidence together.... Omo u are good. Investigative journalism surely gonna fit u sha....: am impressed by your comment infact one cold AmstelMalt for u

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by Max24: 8:36am On Mar 12, 2017
hobermener:
I just pity Christians in the north that voted in this govt cos they're obviously the most stupid set of humans to ever walk the earth. Some blood thirsty youths murdered a woman in kano and walked round the city with her beheaded head in their hands, they were apprehended by the police and went scot free, even threatening to do worse if given another opportunity, yet audu is being arrested over and over again for posting incitive comments on Facebook, by a governor whose incitive comments are littered over cyberspace!!
So much for northern hegemony!!!
We, Christians in the south are part if the problem. CAN ought not to have allowed the Kano case die like that. Its either rule of law works or we go our different ways. If the north refuses to respect individuals right to faith then the whole south should break away from the north. Imagine how Apostle Sulaimon iis also being set up by them in order to weaken northern Christians. The govs are not arresting the killing culprits but going after those that call attention to the killings. Christians must be more united than before until these rubbish I. the north stops. They have been doing these killings since time immemorial.

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 12, 2017
Love Machine:

Was there not killing in Kaduna before?
So you're saying its alright for him to incite hate so we'll have more killings when he turns people against one another?

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 12, 2017
Max24:
[s]We, Christians in the south are part if the problem. CAN ought not to have allowed the Kano case die like that. Its either rule of law works or we go our different ways. If the north refuses to respect individuals right to faith then the whole south should break away from the north. Imagine how Apostle Sulaimon iis also being set up by them in order to weaken northern Christians. The govs are not arresting the killing culprits but going after those that call attention to the killings. Christians must be more united than before until these rubbish I. the north stops. They have been doing these killings since time immemorial[/s] .
what are you waiting? Take out all ur family members and go out on a killing spree you dumbass
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by LordOfNaira: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2017
luvinhubby:

The same way Elrufai & Lai are still lying on social media.

Shut up, my friend. Even Audu has apologized for his mistakes. I am only disappointed because Audu, a trained lawyer and an activist, would rush to deliver a piece of information he had not taken the time to verify thoroughly. I was really disappointed.
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by FSBoperator: 8:43am On Mar 12, 2017
hardywaltz:
This would serve as a deterrent to bloggers and spreaders of false news

Employing fascist tactics in the name of national security turns the state to a fascist one.

If this same deterant was used by the last administration, the likes of El Rufai ought to have been in jail long ago for he remains the number one inciter of violence and apologist to boko haram and their Fulani militia

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by BetaThings: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2017
MurderX:
So Buhari is back and the oppression continues. El rufai also gave numerous false information to the public before becoming governor. They knew Osinbajo wouldn't suppport this nonsense so they released him waiting for the master to return. This is a guy that just collapsed last week at Muson Center, what do they want from him? [b]Enough of El rufai's victimizing christains from Audu to Yakubu to Apostle Suleiman [/b]to the recent ransacking of an acting senator's apartment by over 100 police men. El rufai must be checked.

Nigerian Christians just want anarchy
That is strange - when they affected by a crime, they say government is not doing anything
I cannot imagine how anyone can be saying El Rufai is behind yakubu's matter
The man became NNPC GMD and stole before El Rufai became governor

Now he should not be arrested for the money that Jonathan said was not missing because America did not know that money was missing
Anyway the people living in the area where Yakubu hid his slum-dog billions don't agree with you

You can go and tell them that it was El Rufai that made Yakubu to steal and they should forgive him

“I had gone to meet him (Yakubu) for N20,000 for payment of my rent, but he said there was no money. Operatives of the Department of State Security guarding him then simply shoved me aside. So, when I heard of the EFCC discovery, that sad encounter flashed through my mind. He was not friendly with us at all,” Samuel Koro said

http://punchng.com/inside-poor-community-former-nnpc-gmd-yakubu-hid-n3bn/

Apostle Suleman went to church to incite people against the government because of a bill!
if he had any valid point, he should have
(1) gone to court or
(2) sent a memo to the House of Assembly and attend the public hearing and persuade them not to pass the bill
No, he would rather decree death on a governor because of "anointing"
Was Rev King not anointed?

No sane muslim would condone a Muslim decreeing death on a governor or president (including Jonathan)

“I am saying this to the Executive Governor of Kaduna state, Nasir El-Rufai, revoke this law or die!”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/14/religious-bill-revoke-your-law-or-die-apostle-johnson-suleiman-dares-governor-el-rufai/

BTW - where was your outrage when Jonathan used the Nigerian Army to stop The Nation, Daily Trust, Punch etc from distributing their newspapers

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2017
GavelSlam:

The title of this thread suggests Fulani Herdsmen have also been arrested.

Speaking from experience from Jere all the way to Gidan Waya is Southern Kaduna and you have cases of Fulani Herdsmen being involved in acts ranging from breach of trust to even civil offences(they are normal humans like us) no where in the article was it stated that the herdsmen arrested are those tormenting Southern Kaduna.
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by BetaThings: 8:46am On Mar 12, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Shut up, my friend. Even Audu has apologized for his mistakes. I am only disappointed because Audu, a trained lawyer and an activist, would rush to deliver a piece of information he had not taken the time to verify thoroughly. I was really disappointed.

He did not just rush, when he was cautioned, he persisted and tried to defend in his falsehood

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by LordOfNaira: 8:46am On Mar 12, 2017
luvinhubby:

Is Audu the only Nigerian public personality that has made false & inciting public statements?
Think like a homo sapien for once.

He gave wrong information too. You are the one thinking like an animal that acts totally on instincts. For you, every arrest in relation to the Kaduna killing is the work of the government. And this habit of saying "is he the only one... " to justify a criminal offence is just annoying and silly. The police may have arrested him using random selection. Sometimes, this arrest is for basis of using someone as a scapegoat. The fact you should consider is that it was not an innocent man that was arrested.

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by Coolgent(m): 8:47am On Mar 12, 2017
Picture or i dont bliv it
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by GavelSlam: 8:50am On Mar 12, 2017
expee06:

Speaking from experience from Jere all the way to Gidan Waya is Southern Kaduna and you have cases of Fulani Herdsmen being involved in acts ranging from breach of trust to even civil offences(they are normal humans like us) no where in the article was it stated that the herdsmen arrested are those tormenting Southern Kaduna.

What we do know is that Fulani herdsmen have been arrested in Kaduna against the often peddled lies of state protection from arrest and prosecution.
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 12, 2017
hobermener:
I just pity Christians in the north that voted in this govt cos they're obviously the most stupid set of humans to ever walk the earth. Some blood thirsty youths murdered a woman in kano and walked round the city with her beheaded head in their hands, they were apprehended by the police and went scot free, even threatening to do worse if given another opportunity, yet audu is being arrested over and over again for posting incitive comments on Facebook, by a governor whose incitive comments are littered over cyberspace!!
i can only see one stupid person here...
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by odogwu2007(m): 8:50am On Mar 12, 2017
nobsalis:

wow.... I can see violence in u, and as for d quoting i just did it again;;;; I'm presently in my house come and beat me #ChiefOfBigotry (yeye dey smell)
lol na online fight dey hungry you abeg I no get that time
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by BetaThings: 8:50am On Mar 12, 2017
expee06:

Do they have divisions now?
When we are told Herdsmen are in Delta, Enugu, Agatu, Ekti, Zamfara, we are not told they have different branches
Suddenly it appears they are not homogenous

But the claim before now was that none had been arrested
but somehow I think after Maikori was arrested some herdsmen operating in Agatu and Enugu rushed back to Kaduna state and voluntarily checked into the same cell with him
Right?
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by SalamRushdie: 8:51am On Mar 12, 2017
El Rufai is only setting his self up in the future....
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by SalamRushdie: 8:54am On Mar 12, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Use your brain. This is not about opposition. He made inciteful statements. Audu is a trained lawyer and probably understands the repercussions of inciteful statements and false information. He has however apologized for the false information but the law must take its course. He was earlier granted bail and must appear in court.

If he was earlier granted bail why is he in jail again before his court date?
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:56am On Mar 12, 2017
Seriously I don't feel sorry for him,....
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by LordOfNaira: 8:56am On Mar 12, 2017
BetaThings:

He did not just rush, when he was cautioned, he persisted and tried to defend in his falsehood

Exactly!!!
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by BetaThings: 8:56am On Mar 12, 2017
FSBoperator:

Employing fascist tactics in the name of national security turns the state to a fascist one.

We know what Maikori did and he is being charged to court
Tell us what is fascism in that?

Fascism was when Jonathan used soldiers to stop some newspapers perceived not to be sympathetic from being distributed
Did he charge any of the papers to court? - he just took action to cripple those businesses
I will apologise if you can show me where you condemned it then

http://www.thegazellenews.com/2014/06/08/jonathans-war-against-media-enters-second-day-impounds-major-newspapers-circulation-vehicles-arrest-drivers/
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/day-2-nigerian-soldiers-seize-newspaper-delivery-vehicles-invade-newsstands-abuja
http://leadership.ng/news/374014/soldiers-seize-leadership-daily-trust-nation-newspapers-minna
http://www.greenbreporters.com/home/business/nigeria-army-goes-haywire-seizes-copies-of-the-punch-the-nation-leadership-daily-trust.html

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/soldiers-bare-fangs-clampdown-newspapers-continues/
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by Surfboard(m): 8:58am On Mar 12, 2017
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetuated under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
Baron de Montesquieu

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by ayobamiakinrind(m): 8:59am On Mar 12, 2017
martineverest:
pls, what is oppression here? The law is not meant for the poor only

Really? Has that same law done evaluated the speech about Fulani loan?
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by LordOfNaira: 8:59am On Mar 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If he was earlier granted bail why is he in jail again before his court date?

Bail doesn't mean he can't be rearrested. Bail simply means he must appear in court at the stated date (which he may even refuse to obey at the risk of forfeiting his bail money). If other counts come up against him, other files might be opened in his name.
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by luvinhubby(m): 9:03am On Mar 12, 2017
LordOfNaira:

What saved you this morning is because i type from CHURCH, i will let this one slide.
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by Ningi2020(m): 9:03am On Mar 12, 2017
hobermener:
Can u go and help wit u voter card,, idiot slowpoke
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by SalamRushdie: 9:03am On Mar 12, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Bail doesn't mean he can't be rearrested. Bail simply means he must appear in court at the stated date (which he may even refuse to obey at the risk of forfeiting his bail money). If other counts come up against him, other files might be opened in his name.

So what's the new count ? I guess El Rufai has been able to establish that his tweet was responsible for the murder of a Fulani man ? No matter how you try to mask this it smacks of pure high handness and executive victimisation
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by Max24: 9:03am On Mar 12, 2017
xstry:
what are you waiting? Take out all ur family members and go out on a killing spree you dumbass
It has already started. Didn't you see what happened in Ife ? Even the SW is getting impatient with your senseless christian killings in the north. Did u ever hear of SW Muslims killing anyone for religious reasons ? Its always the north.
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by laidian(m): 9:04am On Mar 12, 2017
Am I the only one remembering BRYMO whenever I heard the name MAIKORI or is it my mentality?
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by LordOfNaira: 9:12am On Mar 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So what's the new count ? I guess El Rufai has been able to establish that his tweet was responsible for the murder of a Fulani man ? No matter how you try to mask this it smacks of pure high handness and executive victimisation

What if he broke agreements concerning his probation? Think outside the box. The law is very complex and doesn't have to involve politics all the time.

Funke Adesiyan's Friend Steals Her Business Idea / Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal / Chaos as Police Disrupts Ruggedman’s show in China

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58