Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday (21413 Views)

Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects / Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest / Southern Kaduna Killings: Audu Maikori Apologizes For Posting False Infor (2) (3) (4)

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by LordOfNaira: 9:13am On Mar 12, 2017
luvinhubby:

What saved you this morning is because i type from CHURCH, i will let this one slide.

Abeg, go siddon somewhere, my friend.
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by BetaThings: 9:18am On Mar 12, 2017
odogwu2007:
lol na online fight dey hungry you abeg I no get that time

Online! Online!! Online!!! is fast becoming a menace in this country
I have seen genuine demonstration of concern for each other by complete strangers offline in this country
They even live together in peace in most places

But online, bloggers want us to believe that every Christian is a bitter enemy of every Muslim and are supposed to be fighting to the death

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by iKnowevents(m): 9:23am On Mar 12, 2017
It's better to be a herdsman and murder Nigerians than to misinform Nigerians.

If you murder, government will compensate you as far as you are a herdsman. If you misinform on their murderous act, the hands on the LAW will descend on you!
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by BetaThings: 9:29am On Mar 12, 2017
Surfboard:
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetuated under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
Baron de Montesquieu

Did you quote this when Doyin Okupe threatened to arrest people who abuse Jonathan
Yet this man who was setting Nigerians up for killing spree should be let off

You would not post this quote if somebody close to you dies as result of such wicked incitement

Now show me your quote when this happened

http://www.thegazellenews.com/2014/06/08/jonathans-war-against-media-enters-second-day-impounds-major-newspapers-circulation-vehicles-arrest-drivers/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/soldiers-bare-fangs-clampdown-newspapers-continues/
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/day-2-nigerian-soldiers-seize-newspaper-delivery-vehicles-invade-newsstands-abuja

http://www.greenbreporters.com/home/business/nigeria-army-goes-haywire-seizes-copies-of-the-punch-the-nation-leadership-daily-trust.html
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by daryoor03(m): 9:31am On Mar 12, 2017
What is El-Rufai up to leave the innocent man.
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by BetaThings: 9:32am On Mar 12, 2017
iKnowevents:
It's better to be a herdsman and murder Nigerians than to misinform Nigerians.

If you murder, government will compensate you as far as you are a herdsman. If you misinform on their murderous act, the hands on the LAW will descend on you!

So that implies that the government is also preparing to compensate Maikori for inciting killings through misinformation as he is the same cell with herdsmen you claim are going to be compensated
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by BetaThings: 9:35am On Mar 12, 2017
nobsalis:

wow.... See fact and evidence together.... Omo u are good. Investigative journalism surely gonna fit u sha....: am impressed by your comment infact one cold AmstelMalt for u

I just believe that criminals should be punished for the offence they have committed not for lies told against them

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 12, 2017
xstry:
So you're saying its alright for him to incite hate so we'll have more killings when he turns people against one another?
Why did the governor of that state kept quiet all the while the killing was going on?

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 12, 2017
BetaThings:

Do they have divisions now?
When we are told Herdsmen are in Delta, Enugu, Agatu, Ekti, Zamfara, we are not told they have different branches
Suddenly it appears they are not homogenous

But the claim before now was that none had been arrested
but somehow I think after Maikori was arrested some herdsmen operating in Agatu and Enugu rushed back to Kaduna state and voluntarily checked into the same cell with him
Right?

Are u implying that any herdsman in police detention is a partaker in the S/Kaduna Killing?
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by BetaThings: 9:46am On Mar 12, 2017
expee06:

Are u implying that any herdsman in police detention is a partaker in the S/Kaduna Killing?

Do you have facts that point otherwise?
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:51am On Mar 12, 2017
Sharing cell with herdsmen? At least that's a confirmation that herdsmen re being arrested in the country.
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by DIKEnaWAR: 9:51am On Mar 12, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

He cant come out of this

He is guilty as charged

He is home and dry. What crime are they charging him for?
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 12, 2017
Love Machine:
Why did the governor of that state kept quiet all the while the killing was going on?

Is it not enough that his convoy was attacked one time when he tried to reach out to these people

https://www.nairaland.com/3531635/protesters-attack-el-rufais-convoy-stonedestroys

Is it not enough that you come across checkpoints every 100metres you move in some parts of southern Kaduna. ?

Is it not enough that the Nigerian Army is trying to set up military base in some of these affected areas?
say what you know please
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:54am On Mar 12, 2017
Love Machine:
u expect the governor to personally carry gun and go after the herdsmen?
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:56am On Mar 12, 2017
xstry:

Is it not enough that his convoy was attacked one time when he tried to reach out to these people

https://www.nairaland.com/3531635/protesters-attack-el-rufais-convoy-stonedestroys

Is it not enough that you come across checkpoints every 100metres you move in some parts of southern Kaduna. ?

Is it not enough that the Nigerian Army is trying to set up military base in some of these affected areas?
say what you know please
Do u expect hypocritical bigots to say what dey know? They only say what make them happy.
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by Surfboard(m): 9:58am On Mar 12, 2017
BetaThings:

Did you quote this when Doyin Okupe threatened to arrest people who abuse Jonathan
Yet this man who was setting Nigerians up for killing spree should be let off

You would not post this quote if somebody close to you dies as result of such wicked incitement

Now show me your quote when this happened

http://www.thegazellenews.com/2014/06/08/jonathans-war-against-media-enters-second-day-impounds-major-newspapers-circulation-vehicles-arrest-drivers/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/soldiers-bare-fangs-clampdown-newspapers-continues/
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/day-2-nigerian-soldiers-seize-newspaper-delivery-vehicles-invade-newsstands-abuja

http://www.greenbreporters.com/home/business/nigeria-army-goes-haywire-seizes-copies-of-the-punch-the-nation-leadership-daily-trust.html

What if I told you I wasn't on nairaland at the time?

Besides, if we are talking about inciteful comments, El-Rufai should be serving sizeable jail time for his social media posts during the GEJ regime that you're suggesting is tyrannical.
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by BetaThings: 10:04am On Mar 12, 2017
chiedu7:
Christians are bring treated like scum in this Govt.

HOW many Fulani herdsmen have been charged to court?

The few that are charged, nothing happens.

Remember, remember

chiedu7:
funny when muslims say anything nothing happens to them.

they have not arrested any Fulani herdman yet oh
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by iKnowevents(m): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2017
BetaThings:

So that implies that the government is also preparing to compensate Maikori for inciting killings through misinformation as he is the same cell with herdsmen you claim are going to be compensated

And you claim that I claim, and you misinform that he misinformed. And you imply only what suits your head. I know you must have carried arms through his "incitement"

Nigerians and self deceptions.
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2017
BetaThings:

Do you have facts that point otherwise?
The onus lies on you to prove since u generalized not me.
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by BetaThings: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2017
Surfboard:

What if I told you I wasn't on nairaland at the time?

Anywhere/forum you were at the time and you condemned it would be ok

Surfboard:

Besides, if we are talking about inciteful comments, El-Rufai should be serving sizeable jail time for his social media posts during the GEJ regime that you're suggesting is tyrannical.

Please can you remind him of these comments
I was not a fan of El Rufai and did not follow him much
I pay more attention to people who are in power and can affect people's lives negatively or positively

Surfboard:
the GEJ regime that you're suggesting is tyrannical.
I am not suggesting; I am declaring
Using soldiers to hound newspapers was tyrannical
Don't kill the business; Charge them to court!
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by BetaThings: 10:19am On Mar 12, 2017
expee06:

The onus lies on you to prove since u generalized not me.
No, you don't put the onus on me

I believe that herdsmen detained in Kaduna committed their crimes in Kaduna.
That is the norm in this country
They did not rush back from Delta to check into Kaduna detention cells after Maikori was arrested

Look at what we go through in this country
Yet they told me in CRK class as a Muslim that one of the commandments is
"Thou shall not bear false witness"

Feb 18

chiedu7:
funny when muslims say anything nothing happens to them.

they have not arrested any Fulani herdman yet oh

March 12

chiedu7:
Christians are bring treated like scum in this Govt.

HOW many Fulani herdsmen have been charged to court?

The few that are charged, nothing happens.
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by stieyven(m): 10:23am On Mar 12, 2017
xstry:
Good
Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. Exodus 20:7
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 12, 2017
BetaThings:

No, you don't put the onus on me

I believe that herdsmen detained in Kaduna committed their crimes in Kaduna.
That is the norm in this country
They did not rush back from Delta to check into Kaduna detention cells after Maikori was arrested

Look at what we go through in this country
Yet they told me in CRK class as a Muslim that one of the commandments is
"Thou shall not bear false witness"

Feb 18

March 12

Where did I mention they not committing the crime in Kaduna?
I specifically said from Jere to Gidan Waya(if you know the distance) has a long history of interaction between Fulanis and other tribes, they could have been in police net for other crimes other than the killings in Southern Kaduna.
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by BetaThings: 10:27am On Mar 12, 2017
iKnowevents:

And you claim that I claim, and you misinform that he misinformed. And you imply only what suits your head. I know you must have carried arms through his "incitement"

Nigerians and self deceptions.
You know a lot of things, don't you?

You should be able to stand by the implications of your statement
You asserted that herdsmen are compensated for killing - killing is an offence
Maikori admitted posting false statements - it is also an offence
Since we know that both Maikori and herdsmen are in the same place (cell), then it means that the two offenders will be compensated. I am using your knowledge of what happens to herdsmen

And based on your knowledge - you said you know I carried arms - it is remiss on your part as a patriotic citizen not to report me to the police
What are you waiting for, stand up for peace!

Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by BetaThings: 10:31am On Mar 12, 2017
expee06:

Where did I mention they not committing the crime in Kaduna?
I specifically said from Jere to Gidan Waya(if you know the distance) has a long history of interaction between Fulanis and other tribes, they could have been in police net for other crimes other than the killings in Southern Kaduna.

Red herring, sir. Red herring!
The newspaper wanted to know if Maikori is being detained in the same cell with his "enemies" (the ones whose misdeeds he has been "exposing"wink
Nobody will raise any issue if he is being detained in the same cell with shoplifters or yahoo boys
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by Kagarko(m): 10:32am On Mar 12, 2017
hobermener:
I just pity Christians in the north that voted in this govt cos they're obviously the most stupid set of humans to ever walk the earth. Some blood thirsty youths murdered a woman in kano and walked round the city with her beheaded head in their hands, they were apprehended by the police and went scot free, even threatening to do worse if given another opportunity, yet audu is being arrested over and over again for posting incitive comments on Facebook, by a governor whose incitive comments are littered over cyberspace!!
So much for northern hegemony!!!

Toh Kaji!

Please Acquire a piece of Land For Them in the East or South.

Cos it Appears you are Wiser Than Our Creator who wants the Microscopic few to live in the North.
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by Surfboard(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2017
BetaThings:

Anywhere/forum you were at the time and you condemned it would be ok

Please can you remind him of these comments
I was not a fan of El Rufai and did not follow him much
I pay more attention to people who are in power and can affect people's lives negatively or positively

I am not suggesting; I am declaring
Using soldiers to hound newspapers was tyrannical
Don't kill the business; Charge them to court!

El Rufai's antécédents are all over the Internet. Also, you should be broader in following not only those in government, but also those in opposition cause today's opposition, is tomorrow's leaders.

Peace!
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 12, 2017
BetaThings:

Red herring, sir. Red herring!
The newspaper wanted to know if Maikori is being detained in the same cell with his "enemies" (the ones whose misdeeds he has been "exposing"wink
Nobody will raise any issue if he is being detained in the same cell with shoplifters or yahoo boys

You are bereft of comprehension in all facets, I rest my cash.
Peace out!
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 12, 2017
expee06:

You are bereft of comprehension in all facets, I rest my case! Peace out!
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by Beetobee(f): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2017
Scatterscatter:
"His Phone was out of coverage area" but the OP used spiritual system to know Maikori's exact cell and his co-tenants

OP continue undecided
Exactly! If his family and business associates have been denied access to him, who now knows he is together with herdsmen?Cos for sure, I didnt see where such was revealed.
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by felixomor: 10:52am On Mar 12, 2017
Audu Maikori and some of his goons like M.I wanted to unnecessarily prove to be gentlemen.
I rememberThey condemned Christians for saying they should defend themselves....

He went ahead to apologize for a post in the past, that was not even specific....
He thought he was being gentlemanly

He did not know he was dealing with devils in this country. Devils who will repay being good with wickedness.

Now look at where he has landed.
Mscheww

The same Elrufai that just posted on twitter last week a false allegation against Jonathan that he refused British help for Chibok girls.
Now he wants to become prosecutor here,

Shameless people.
God help this country
Re: Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday by BetaThings: 11:13am On Mar 12, 2017
expee06:

You are bereft of comprehension in all facets, I rest my cash.
Peace out!

Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal / Chaos as Police Disrupts Ruggedman’s show in China / Actress Chika Ike Looks So Glam In New Photo.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53