Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

"Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (64039 Views)

Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) / Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by gudvibz(f): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2017
At times like this i wonder if they read the bible 4 themselves,then it occurs to me its simply illiteracy
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by TeamSimple(m): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2017
zlantanfan:
The Devil is indeed a manipulator,
Who has seen Jesus to call that statue his.
Was it not the same Bible that goes against worshiping golden or any images.

Islam still have miracles and signs from their symbols, those this guarantee Islam as the way to God through only Jesus Christ.

The devil is just performing magic with false religion and dominations to drag many to believe they are on the right part
Must you make your point talking about Islam? Useless being. Fool who thinks the world only revolves around what he reads in his revised textbook.
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by oluwasheun94(m): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2017
LoremIpsum:
After they told us that statues of Jesus and Mary are idols, we see their pictures and that of their wives' in their churches...
After they told us rosaries are demonic, we see them selling wristbands and hand fans which are not even meant for prayer
After they told us free holy water was not Bible-based, we see them selling water to us at expensive prices (I better not mention 'anointing' oils)...
After they discouraged us from going for confession, they turn to take it and rename it 'counselling' wher people at times are charged
They demonized the use of incense, discouraged praying as Christ taught, discouraged kneeling to pray, discouraged our use of clerical titles and vestments but we see now that they wear our bishops' vestments and wield their crosiers but as usual, give them different names.
What about Good Friday, Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday. They always follow our leads.
Be proud of your Catholic faith and dont allow yourself to be deceived. And pray for the so called new Churches and pastors that they may know and appreciate the truth.

Protestants and confusion...

can i ask you one question?
is purgatory a biblical principle?
hv a nice sunday!!!!

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by water0101(m): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2017
a statue made by someone.....u pple should wake up.
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by UncutSk(m): 11:43am On Mar 12, 2017
Idol worshippers grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Banabif(m): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2017
Kondomatic:
Catholics and Idolatry
****Learn when the need arises.....Critics always stand far and shy away from thruth ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by bayelsaowei(m): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2017
mazimee:
I am a christian, but this is the most stupid thing I have heard this morning. I,m greatly disappointed.
grin grin
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 12, 2017
Nonsense, it could have dripped blood.
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Oches4me(m): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2017
Christianity and confusion are 5/6
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 12, 2017
Your coments abt idol worship and wot not... Let's go to dt same bible dts says smtin abt molding idol its was dt same God dt said moses shuld mold a serprt and ani one wo looks @ it shall b save frm the snake bite...
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Mrukk: 11:54am On Mar 12, 2017
zlantanfan:
The Devil is indeed a manipulator,
Who has seen Jesus to call that statue his.
Was it not the same Bible that goes against worshiping golden or any images.

Islam still have miracles and signs from their symbols, those this guarantee Islam as the way to God through only Jesus Christ.

The devil is just performing magic with false religion and dominations to drag many to believe they are on the right part
Islam is d way bro. May Allah guide u to the truth

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Banabif(m): 11:54am On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=oluwasheun94 post=54511187]can i ask you one question?
hv a nice sunday!!!! ****incase you are Christian.. Ask yourself why old and new testament? More discoverage are made....*I stand with Catholic* 100%* learn dear leaeeeeeern.......
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by gGGODDd(m): 11:54am On Mar 12, 2017
Christians av d highest numba of dumb pple. 4 ova 2000yrs these set of pple r stil waitn 4 d return of their dead master
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2017
water0101:
a statue made by someone.....u pple should wake up.
moses made one

2 Likes

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by smudge2079(m): 11:56am On Mar 12, 2017
Nigerians... The most gullible set of individuals to walk the earth.
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2017
oluwasheun94:
can i ask you one question?
hv a nice sunday!!!!
yp cos purgatory is in d bible.. The book of macabees
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Mrukk: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2017
dragonking2:
Gulibility is found in both Christianity and Islam. There are several fake stories of babies born while holding the Quran. That's what being over religious do.
And in d end those who believe in their God(Allah) will b admitted into home of eternal peace and joy. It's not too late for u Jesus will b proud of u.
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Mrukk: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2017
dragonking2:
Gulibility is found in both Christianity and Islam. There are several fake stories of babies born while holding the Quran. That's what being over religious do.
And in d end those who believe in their God(Allah) will b admitted into home of eternal peace and joy. It's not too late Jesus will b proud of u.
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by marooh: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Does it mean miracle don't happen again?

For me I believe oooo
[quote author=HsLBroker post=54509302][/quote]
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by whitedove(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
This Is Not Christianity;this Is Stup.idity So Whats The Difference Between The Mohammedans That Keep Seeing Allah's Name On Mellons And Other Things.
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by apollo13(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
LoremIpsum:
After they told us that statues of Jesus and Mary are idols, we see their pictures and that of their wives' in their churches...
After they told us rosaries are demonic, we see them selling wristbands and hand fans which are not even meant for prayer
After they told us free holy water was not Bible-based, we see them selling water to us at expensive prices (I better not mention 'anointing' oils)...
After they discouraged us from going for confession, they turn to take it and rename it 'counselling' wher people at times are charged
They demonized the use of incense, discouraged praying as Christ taught, discouraged kneeling to pray, discouraged our use of clerical titles and vestments but we see now that they wear our bishops' vestments and wield their crosiers but as usual, give them different names.
What about Good Friday, Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday. They always follow our leads.
Be proud of your Catholic faith and dont allow yourself to be deceived. And pray for the so called new Churches and pastors that they may know and appreciate the truth.

Glory to Jesus!
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by mustymatic(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
As shared by Chidi
I hope chidi is not igbo from south, cos I learnt on nairaland from bigots, that they are the most educated Sets of ppl grin lipsrsealed
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by mekadmiry(m): 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
The person who carved this statue.... Has he seen Jesus before ? Does he know how Jesus looked like ?
Our Almighty God warned us in the 1st commandment. Thou shall not bow down or worship anything moulded by hands in my own image.
I don talk my own.

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by mekadmiry(m): 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
rundownn:
Your coments abt idol worship and wot not... Let's go to dt same bible dts says smtin abt molding idol its was dt same God dt said moses shuld mold a serprt and ani one wo looks @ it shall b save frm the snake bite...
Guy, if u start analysis of the bible, your brain will explode
I gave up a long time ago.
Just live ur life, do good, go to church, come back, pray to YOUR GOD.
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by chinjo(m): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
LoremIpsum:

There focus is now more on the miracle of God rather than the God of miracle. They are no longer comfortable with the title pastors and reverends. they are now bishops and archbishops. their followers wearing scapulas around their necks with the picture of their bishop and wife. stickers with their pastors pictures are kept in their houses and cars where they revere them saying the God of pastor..., daddy....bishop... shall be my God. I will rather venerate a picture of Christ than that of any pastor or bishop.

2 Likes

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nnigerians can wow to anything without investigation. well
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by yinkslinks(m): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jesus is really wiping for naija and buhari for keeping nnamdi kanu in jail. We will soon see things happening like suileman going to buhari with a pipe turning it to snake to let Ipod go.
broseme:
As shared by Chidi.......

'At first I was reluctant sharing these pictures online. It took me and some priests days to asertain this miraculous drop of water from the jaw of the Divine Mercy statue. Since Ash Wednesday upuntill this moment, there has been an unfathomable dropping of water even at the hottest heat of the sun. Go to Jesus and Mary Adoration ground Amichi and see for yourself.
I observed that the drop comes out and hang without dropping on the ground. When you wipe it and stand to see another come out and from where it will come out, I bet you, you will stand till "thy kingdom come" and nothing will come out. But if you move a little distance away from the Statue and come back, you will still see a drop. People are confirming its healing power.

What the Lord has done is marvelous in our eyes.

Keep sharing this let people go and confirm this divine phenomenon'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/miraculous-drop-of-water-coming-out.html?m=1
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by chinjo(m): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
Phi001:
What sorrof fuckery is this? undecided

Exodus 20:4,5: You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me.

Y'all need to revisit your ten commandments...

Numbers 21:9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Abagworo(m): 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ndi isi ojii can be deceived by anything. If this was statue of Amadioha they would have burnt it down.
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by femi4: 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
LoremIpsum:

Ans: Can your Mumu mind confirmed that the Jesus and Mary statues in your church had their real faces.

After they told us rosaries are demonic, we see them selling wristbands and hand fans which are not even meant for prayer.

Ans: Wristband and hand fans are mere souvenirs. To show that you belong to this or that assembly. Rosary on the other hand is something you are obsessed with.

Ans: Both of you are wrong. Holy water is not bible based. Even the anointing oil wasn't use everytime.Every miracle uses different medium according to God's instruction.

Ans: Confession is different from counselling and its free. Counselling is seeking advice about a particular thing or decision. Confession is telling God about your wrongs and asked for his forgiveness. The "Father" cannot forgive you the sin you sinned against God

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
SAME HAPPENED SOMEWHERE..... PEOPLE WAS JUMPING AND PRAISING JESUS...... SOME COLLECTED THE WATER AND DRANK IT FOR HEALINGS YET NO HEALING ..... LATER THE CHURCH FOUND OUT IT WAS ACTUALLY THE WATER FROM LEAKING SEPTIC (SOAK AWAY) PIPE FROM THE PARISH HOUSE UPSTAIRS WAS GUSHING OUT THROUGH THE BUILDING THEN TO THE STATUE......I HATE RELIGION MORE THAN ANYTHING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. / To Tithe Or Not To Tithe: The Whole Truth From The Bible. / Photo: See The Warning To Ladies Displayed At Entrance Of CLAM Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.