Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

"Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (64043 Views)

Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) / Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Louiscutedude(m): 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Kondomatic:
Catholics and Idolatry
After they told us that statues of Jesus and Mary are idols, we see their pictures and that of their wives' in their churches...
After they told us rosaries are demonic, we see them selling wristbands and hand fans which are not even meant for prayer
After they told us free holy water was not Bible-based, we see them selling water to us at expensive prices (I better not mention 'anointing' oils)...

After they discouraged us from going for confession, they turn to take it and rename it 'counselling' where people at times are charged

They demonized the use of incense, discouraged praying as Christ taught, discouraged kneeling to pray, discouraged our use of clerical titles and vestments, but we see now that they wear our bishops' vestments and wield their crosiers but as usual, give them different names.
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Louiscutedude(m): 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
xstry:
Statue worshippers lipsrsealed
After they told us that statues of Jesus and Mary are idols, we see their pictures and that of their wives' in their churches...
After they told us rosaries are demonic, we see them selling wristbands and hand fans which are not even meant for prayer
After they told us free holy water was not Bible-based, we see them selling water to us at expensive prices (I better not mention 'anointing' oils)...

After they discouraged us from going for confession, they turn to take it and rename it 'counselling' where people at times are charged

They demonized the use of incense, discouraged praying as Christ taught, discouraged kneeling to pray, discouraged our use of clerical titles and vestments, but we see now that they wear our bishops' vestments and wield their crosiers but as usual, give them different names.
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by WaffenSS(m): 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Didn't know jesus had double chins and divergent strabismus
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Louiscutedude(m): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
kiddoiLL:
So na Jesus be that?? Idol worship.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any LIKENESS of any thing that is in HEAVEN ABOVE, or that is in the EARTH BENEATH, or that is in the water under the earth.

Yet these people form visual gods and revere it. Na God go deliver una

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by samuel19222(m): 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
broseme:
As shared by Chidi.......

'At first I was reluctant sharing these pictures online. It took me and some priests days to asertain this miraculous drop of water from the jaw of the Divine Mercy statue. Since Ash Wednesday upuntill this moment, there has been an unfathomable dropping of water even at the hottest heat of the sun. Go to Jesus and Mary Adoration ground Amichi and see for yourself.
I observed that the drop comes out and hang without dropping on the ground. When you wipe it and stand to see another come out and from where it will come out, I bet you, you will stand till "thy kingdom come" and nothing will come out. But if you move a little distance away from the Statue and come back, you will still see a drop. People are confirming its healing power.

What the Lord has done is marvelous in our eyes.

Keep sharing this let people go and confirm this divine phenomenon'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/miraculous-drop-of-water-coming-out.html?m=1

ROBERT POWELL STATUE
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Codes151(m): 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lol

It's water from rain or ground! Osmosis or diffusion (don't ask me E don try)

Na water! Period
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Codes151(m): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
WaffenSS:
Didn't know jesus had double chins and divergent strabismus
o u didn't know?? Me didn't know he had a barber who shaved him like that n so neat!! N just wondering if he was white or is it bleaching cream?
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by kiddoiLL(m): 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Louiscutedude:

na u knw who dey sell bands n pictures way u dey see fr churches..dnt quote me with rubbish, my church does none of dat
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Ibyno(m): 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
even I don't believe in Catholic church, miracle can take place in any means , when the Muslim saw Allah name on meat and tree, u guys never call it idolatry.
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Dareomo(m): 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Miracle power of God
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by senitorspeaker(m): 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
Don't build any image to represent me. God said it himself
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by senitorspeaker(m): 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
Don't build any image to represent me. God said it himself so that is not Jesus.
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Ubenedictus(m): 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tabh:
Believe what? Keep decieving yourselves.
So u are a scoffer
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Ubenedictus(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Humour me
That particular image was revealed to st maria faustina kowaska, now u can google it if u like.
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Ubenedictus(m): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
loopman:

This one must be ibo.
Bad English plus ignorance
And i guess that makes you an ethnic bigot. I am not ibo. Sorry your sterotype doesn't worK.
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Ubenedictus(m): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
senitorspeaker:
Don't build any image to represent me. God said it himself so that is not Jesus.
Actually what God said is dont make images of anything at all whether in heaven or earth or sea or underworld...we all disregard that law but immediately remember it when we happen to hear the word catholic.

That is prejudice
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by loopman: 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ubenedictus:
And i guess that makes you an ethnic bigot. I am not ibo. Sorry your sterotype doesn't worK.

You are kanuri, who cares
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Abdulazeez007(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
kiddoiLL:
So na Jesus be that?? Idol worship.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any LIKENESS of any thing that is in HEAVEN ABOVE, or that is in the EARTH BENEATH, or that is in the water under the earth.

Yet these people form visual gods and revere it. Na God go deliver una
pls d bible verse
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by WaffenSS(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Codes151:
o u didn't know?? Me didn't know he had a barber who shaved him like that n so neat!! N just wondering if he was white or is it bleaching cream?

I think he's from Alabama.

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by akigbemaru: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Miracle water from Jesus.
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Ubenedictus(m): 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
loopman:

You are kanuri, who cares
U cared when u sterotyped me.
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by loopman: 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ubenedictus:
U cared when u sterotyped me.

You are simply on your own
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by amikeem(m): 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Th first picture looking downward while the third picture looking upward ewo ni kis gbagbo bayi? Good riddance to bad rubbish undecided undecided
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by engrchykae(m): 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
jesus is not a white man in the first place,revelation said and his leg was like a burnished brass in appearance.are there palm trees in middleeast?are there dreadlock haired people among the whites.every evidence points to Africa.
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by browniex: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
Check the stature for an opening, I bet that is where someone poured water into.
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by FTBOY: 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
seun osewa!

you give muslims the freedom to troll in christian threads but you don't let us in theirs without making us swear to allah and mohammed.

and you're an atheist?

this is hypocrisy! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by kiddoiLL(m): 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
Abdulazeez007:
pls d bible verse
Exodus chapter 20 verse 4
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by stoic6ix: 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
i see no reason why an educated person would believe in that book called 'the bible'. To begin with, the Jews, protestants and the Catholics are in controversy with each other as to who's on the right path even though they use the same book (The Bible). Not to talk of the various contradictions in the Bible, this is enough to show you that the bible was not written by men receiving inspiration from God, cux God makes No Mistake... Pls think
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
After you don pour water for d statue face.
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Did God not ask Moses to make a symbol of a snake and command that whosoever look at that image shall be healed, is it not the same God that turned Moses staff to a snake?

Bunch of hypocrites, Catholics will go to heaven before many of you critics will be allowed in, that's for sure. Not because Catholics are the sole custodians of heavenly mansions but because instead of focusing on your own Christian journey all you so-called legally righteous folks do is to criticize people who are oblivious of you.

Get a life, Catholics don't care what you think about them, take note

Glory to Jesus, honor to Mary!
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by mecussey(m): 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
sleemoon:
Jesus sweating.... M seeing tinz.... Guy no lie... No one ll beat u naa... No b u i saw spraying dat statue pure water nd doing selfie with it... U now brought it to nairaland to b famous baa.... Liar

Y u no harvest the sweat and drink... U might become the next Jesu or u ll enter heaven straight... Arindin
. See mumus too commenting on Facebook... Choi ppl can be xo gullible....

You going to far...the head has a hole and the jaw a pinhole...it rained and the head stored water...so naturally, it should drop from the pinhole jaw like drip.

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by cavendishbaba(m): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ode ma la won eleyi ke....especially d gals there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. / To Tithe Or Not To Tithe: The Whole Truth From The Bible. / Photo: See The Warning To Ladies Displayed At Entrance Of CLAM Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.