Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe (3834 Views)

The Hypocrisy Of Delta & Yoruba People Over The Case Of Nnanna Of Vanguard News / The Hypocrisy Of Most Igbos / The Hypocrisy Of Tonye Barcanista On Ikwerre Vs Okrika On PHC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by kingzizzy: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
coolestchris:
They claim they want a new country called biafra named after the bight of biafra...

But this particular tribe are individualy domineering..go to any local government in Nigeria and they are present there,and they always have their domineering trait intrinsic in them...they will go anywhere and claim to be the owners of the environs,,they are the omo-Nile of Nigeria...

If you go to the east ,you discover that it is their very own leaders who they voted that are guilty of under developing their lands but they start accusing buhari...

Igbo will never be a president of Nigeria until they stop been greedy,although we can't take the fact away from them that they are smart people,we have Philip emegwali there..but how can they want to separate from Nigeria because of no reason...

Igbo people under ojokwu were brutally and murderously massacred because of ojukwu stubborn head,they even started resulting to cannibalism...

When will they learn

Some people have big problem

Let Igbos go, problem
Let Igbos stay, problem

Personally, I have promised my self to drink 3 bottles of champagne the day my and my fellow Igbos get our independence from Nigeria as the Republic of Biafra

And after that, any heardsman I catch in my village will explain their mission to me.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
Just 3 bottles,u will drink from brewery direct..pathetic
kingzizzy:

Some people have big problem

Let Igbos go, problem
Let Igbos stay, problem

Personally, I have promised my self to drink 3 bottles of champagne the day my and my fellow Igbos get our independence from Nigeria as the Republic of Biafra

And after that, any heardsman I catch in my village will explain their mission to me.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
A topic that says "Lil Wane is a Biafran" has just been closed few minutes ago by nairaland just because it aired the potentials and greatness of the Biafrans, a video compilation by American indigents who believe they are Biafrans by origin, but just look at what they are promoting and someone was quoting me when I said that 95% of nairaland rules are designed to favour the mallams and the afonjas in their bid of hate and divisiveness, yet they claim they are defending a fraudulent unity because of oyel.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nigeria unity is not negotiable..if ever there is breaking...all your nairas will be null and void
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
A topic that says "Lil Wane is a Biafran" has just been closed few minutes ago by nairaland just because it aired the potentials and greatness of the Biafrans, a video compilation by American indigents who believe they are Biafrans by origin, but just look at what they are promoting and someone was quoting me when I said that 95% of nairaland rules are designed to favour the mallams and the afonjas in their bid of hate and divisiveness, yet they claim they are defending a fraudulent unity because of oyel.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
coolestchris:
Nigeria unity is not negotiable..if ever there is breaking...all your nairas will be null and void
And we say NO to unity by force.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
U act like u are united but you all wished u got cash each..ur loyalty is backed by money..true or false
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
And we say NO to unity by force.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
coolestchris:
They claim they want a new country called biafra named after the bight of biafra...

But this particular tribe are individualy domineering..go to any local government in Nigeria and they are present there,and they always have their domineering trait intrinsic in them...they will go anywhere and claim to be the owners of the environs,,they are the omo-Nile of Nigeria...

If you go to the east ,you discover that it is their very own leaders who they voted that are guilty of under developing their lands but they start accusing buhari...

Igbo will never be a president of Nigeria until they stop been greedy,although we can't take the fact away from them that they are smart people,we have Philip emegwali there..but how can they want to separate from Nigeria because of no reason...

Igbo people under ojokwu were brutally and murderously massacred because of ojukwu stubborn head,they even started resulting to cannibalism...

When will they learn
Why then can't you let them be since they have done everything wrong?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
coolestchris:
U act like u are united but you all wished u got cash each..ur loyalty is backed by money..true or false
You don't hide your biases and chronic hate for us, but question remains, why can't you let us be on our own?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Stop shouting..u all should leave all Nigeria premises gradually without making noise
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
You don't hide your biases and chronic hate for us, but question remains, why can't you let us be on our own?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by PFRB: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Amarabae:
How this thread is still not taken down is shocking.

The owner of this site and his moderators are anti Igbo and love to see Igbos being insulted. I have talked about it several times but to no avail. The owner is making his money and enjoying himself with the hatred and division that is daily created here. When the consequences and implications begin to manifest, he and his cohort moderators will be among the first to weep and complain. I have said it many many times.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by Hisduchess(f): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
coolestchris:

When will they learn

afonja please leave us nah.Mr Edo afonja biko hapu anyi

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Who hold u
Hisduchess:

afonja please leave us nah.Mr Edo afonja biko hapu anyi
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by Opakan2: 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Their hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.

The domineering attitude is what kills them most. They always want to rule others
Why Ironsi failed Nigeria.. even the first coup plotters are from that side
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by olalat(m): 5:25am On Mar 13, 2017
Classyview:
I will concur with anybody write up only if that person could list 10 things that Buuhari have done in our life positively since he became the president. If really in his absence things have gotten better he should just resign for a better Nigeria come on.
Opportunity to rule? Must it always be North in the affairs...... For instance, if Buuhari tells you to enter fire will you enter because it is Buuhari?.... We all needs to wake up from our slumber before it's too late.
I don't meant to build any form of hatre€d and that is how I live my life.. I have never done anything for people to like me in fact I do most things for people to dislike me. It's obvious for some people telling me that my statement shows that I don't like northerns, that I shouldn't try to paint a scenario that I don't know, well I really don't know what to say on that. But how can you been given opportunity on several occasions but instead of improving Nigeria you have full stories here>>>http://www.classyview.com/2017/03/northern-citizen-thinks-power-is-birth.html?m=1
mention what positive thing you have done to your life personally. Your profile picture speak alot about who you are.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 7:07am On Mar 13, 2017
Nice boobs
Classyview:
I will concur with anybody write up only if that person could list 10 things that Buuhari have done in our life positively since he became the president. If really in his absence things have gotten better he should just resign for a better Nigeria come on.
Opportunity to rule? Must it always be North in the affairs...... For instance, if Buuhari tells you to enter fire will you enter because it is Buuhari?.... We all needs to wake up from our slumber before it's too late.
I don't meant to build any form of hatre€d and that is how I live my life.. I have never done anything for people to like me in fact I do most things for people to dislike me. It's obvious for some people telling me that my statement shows that I don't like northerns, that I shouldn't try to paint a scenario that I don't know, well I really don't know what to say on that. But how can you been given opportunity on several occasions but instead of improving Nigeria you have full stories here>>>http://www.classyview.com/2017/03/northern-citizen-thinks-power-is-birth.html?m=1
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by slevin1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:
If you guys have dominated Nigeria,why the noise on biafra

Because we're tired of your whining and violence due to envy. So we figured we should be surrounded by people like us. And if u guys think we are worth nothing, why not let us have our own country?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Bye bye oh.go and form biafra
slevin1:

Because we're tired of your whining and violence due to envy. So we figured we should be surrounded by people like us. And if u guys think we are worth nothing, why not let us have our own country?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by slevin1(m): 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:
Bye bye oh.go and form biafra

Thank you for the bad belle wish but al iz well.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
K
slevin1:

Thank you for the bad belle wish but al iz well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How PDP Has Been Campaigning In SW / Buhari Autocratic, Too Old To Rule, Obasanjo Tells World Leaders In S/Africa / Ogun Board, Commissions Sue Abiodun, Allege Illegal Dissolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.