Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,155 members, 7,829,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe (3815 Views)

The Hypocrisy Of Delta & Yoruba People Over The Case Of Nnanna Of Vanguard News / The Hypocrisy Of Most Igbos / The Hypocrisy Of Tonye Barcanista On Ikwerre Vs Okrika On PHC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by michelz: 10:29am On Mar 12, 2017
OP,seems like you don't know the meaning of hypocrisy.
How does all what you wrote depict hypocrisy?
Instead of you to spend time educating yourself, you'd be everywhere displaying your ignorance.
Go do something meaningful with your life.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 10:29am On Mar 12, 2017
Na so
michelz:
Ok
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by ificatchmodeh: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2017
Can't believe say people actually have sleepless night cos of BIAFRA/IBOS..

This getting outta hand.. pray make e no reach suicide level..

Seriously.

How kwan person wake up..instead to promote his tribe..or atleast do something meaning full online.. na to the cry on top ibos matter.. with pain oh..

Imagine! Haba..

And he know shame oh..
Bro honestly try n see a doctor.. you need am.
Other people dey make progress.. even the ibos dey make progress on top Biafra.. Kanu still dey recieve visitors.. even dey give FG condition for bail..

You dey here dey die slowly..
See your doc.. or better still try n forget IBOs..
Na advice I give you.. devil na bad guy oh..make he no push you go suicide on top matter wey no give you food.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:32am On Mar 12, 2017
coolestchris:
Am not a bigot..and am an edo boy..so stop thinking is only yoruba people who can castigate your tribe

Afonja claiminig SS. Nothing new.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by Adiola(f): 10:34am On Mar 12, 2017
nonsobaba:
Afonja
this guy and the op is the same don't be deceived
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by Adiola(f): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2017
coolestchris:
Igbo people will tell u that want biafra because their money will be stronger,who will want to trade with those currencies..1 dollar will exchange it for 5000 biafra money
guy where u study this bad mouth I wan learn oooooo up coming idiot lmao finish him
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by SolidGenius(m): 11:03am On Mar 12, 2017
The Op is from Edo state! Every one among them I had come across always hated the igbo progress. They all behave like Yorubas but wouldn't like to be referred to as one - take a look in this forum you will see them scavenging on igbo threads not taking sides but wanting the igbo struggle to die.

But Like the sophisticated Trojan Horse the igbos seem to appear Undeterred always seeing opportunities where even the host communities will never see. And finally to the Op Biafra made buhari sick, crumbled the Nigeria economy, destroyed our reputation abroad. This struggle isn't just what you assume it to be. BET MY WORD BIAFRA WILL COME.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by slevin1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
coolestchris:
They claim they want a new country called biafra named after the bight of biafra...

But this particular tribe are individualy domineering..go to any local government in Nigeria and they are present there,and they always have their domineering trait intrinsic in them...they will go anywhere and claim to be the owners of the environs,,they are the omo-Nile of Nigeria...

If you go to the east ,you discover that it is their very own leaders who they voted that are guilty of under developing their lands but they start accusing buhari...

Igbo will never be a president of Nigeria until they stop been greedy,although we can't take the fact away from them that they are smart people,we have Philip emegwali there..but how can they want to separate from Nigeria because of no reason...

Igbo people under ojokwu were brutally and murderously massacred because of ojokwu stubborn head,they even started resulting to cannibalism...

When will they learn

Domineering, yes. But that's as a result of their confidence.
Omo-Nile of naija, yes. That's cos they have a distaste for poverty and have a craving for success.
Greedy, yes. that's cos they are insatiable with success.

These traits u mentioned in ur write-up are just qualities of a determined and persistent individuals who wants to be better than who they were and what they were born into. The Hausas have been ruling for more than 30 years but their states still boasts of so much poverty that it'd be trite to mention it and would make me sound redundant. The least in invention, innovation, education, healthcare, but thrive in violence and ignorance. They have the highest number of corrupt wealthy politicians and have the best roads in the country as well. Is that progress? Maybe yes, if relative to backwardness. Have u read the latest released scores for common entrance qualifications for each state? U should. If your Sunday is as useless to u as you've shown it to be, I'm really really sorry about that. Hate Ibos all you want but they'll always keep being who they are and there ain't a thing u can do about it. Unless commit suicide of course.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
If you guys have dominated Nigeria,why the noise on biafra
slevin1:

Domineering, yes. But that's as a result of their confidence.
Omo-Nile of naija, yes. That's cos they have a distaste for poverty and have a craving for success.
Greedy, yes. that's cos they are insatiable with success.

These traits u mentioned in ur write-up are just qualities of a determined and persistent individuals who wants to be better than who they were and what they were born into. The Hausas have been ruling for more than 30 years but their states still boasts of so much poverty that it'd be trite to mention it and would make me sound redundant. The least in invention, innovation, education, healthcare, but thrive in violence and ignorance. They have the highest number of corrupt wealthy politicians and have the best roads in the country as well. Is that progress? Maybe yes, if relative to backwardness. Have u read the latest released scores for common entrance qualifications for each state? U should. If your Sunday is as useless to u as you've shown it to be, I'm really really sorry about that. Hate Ibos all you want but they'll always keep being who they are and there ain't a thing u can do about it. Unless commit suicide of course.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
What r u saying
Adiola:
guy where u study this bad mouth I wan learn oooooo up coming idiot lmao finish him
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
Am edo
AlfaSeltzer:

Afonja claiminig SS. Nothing new.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by Amarabae(f): 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
How this thread is still not taken down is shocking.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by BankeSmalls(f): 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nigeria has expired. Nigeria should be divided.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
This thread is a patriotic thread,so only unpatriotic citizens of Nigeria,will seek for the hiding of this topic
Amarabae:
How this thread is still not taken down is shocking.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Na u expire am abi
BankeSmalls:
Nigeria has expired. Nigeria should be divided.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by Amarabae(f): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
coolestchris:
This thread is a patriotic thread,so only unpatriotic citizens of Nigeria,will seek for the hiding of this topic
Iberibe dabuokwa gi, ezi oha!
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
See bobby,make we deh go biafra with ur bobby
Amarabae:
Iberibe dabuokwa gi, ezi oha!

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by auggie340(f): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
coolestchris:
Can you do a head count of how many of your ancestors where decimated because of ojokwu stubborness

you should rather say "war crimes by the army" stubbornness don't shoot bullets

btw we've come a long way from 1970 till now, our living standard has changed alot from wat it was in 1970. Talking about d war only exposes "Resilience", which is a good thing

The question is: wat has changed for you?? Your fathers were not decimated but has there been a tangible positive shift in d living standard of u & ur folks?
Lastly, find the meaning of the word "hypocrisy" before using it

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Wars comes with blood prices,is this generation of Nigeria ready to spill blood.will you sacrifice your life for the dream
auggie340:

you should rather say "war crimes by the army" stubbornness don't shoot bullets

btw we've come a long way from 1970 till now, our living standard has changed alot from wat it was in 1970. Talking about d war only exposes "Resilience", which is a good thing

The question is: wat has changed for you?? Your fathers were not decimated but has there been a tangible positive shift in d living standard of u & ur folks?
Lastly, find the meaning of the word "hypocrisy" before using it

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by Totti9(m): 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
coolestchris:
They claim they want a new country called biafra named after the bight of biafra...

But this particular tribe are individualy domineering..go to any local government in Nigeria and they are present there,and they always have their domineering trait intrinsic in them...they will go anywhere and claim to be the owners of the environs,,they are the omo-Nile of Nigeria...

If you go to the east ,you discover that it is their very own leaders who they voted that are guilty of under developing their lands but they start accusing buhari...

Igbo will never be a president of Nigeria until they stop been greedy,although we can't take the fact away from them that they are smart people,we have Philip emegwali there..but how can they want to separate from Nigeria because of no reason...

Igbo people under ojokwu were brutally and murderously massacred because of ojokwu stubborn head,they even started resulting to cannibalism...

When will they learn
this monkey know that anything about igbo, Biafran, South East drive traffic is honor to the people of that part of the country
Cause is not easy to always be the rave of the moment.
Anyi bu Ndigbo we too much!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by auggie340(f): 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
coolestchris:
Wars comes with blood prices,is this generation of Nigeria ready to spill blood.will you sacrifice your life for the dream

That is y I said war crimes...crimes av negative effects on its victims....BUT a lot has changed for us, wat has changed for you and ur folks btw 1970 and now...sulk on that!!!

and wat d'yu mean by hypocrisy as used here?

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by realhumanity: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
coolestchris:

When will they learn
I wonder how a small boy like you will leave romance section to comment where your elders are deliberating national issues.

Go back and upload more of TV pictures for the kids there.

Now go.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Army is a neutral force..its only negative to the oppositions..and the opposition will be the one shouting war crimes for your information ,nigeria is no longer part of ICC,so just move for the presentation on nnamdi kanu as president of Nigeria ,be reasonable
auggie340:

That is y I said war crimes...crimes av negative effects on its victims....BUT a lot has changed for us, wat has changed for you and ur folks btw 1970 and now...sulk on that!!!

and wat d'yu mean by hypocrisy as used here?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
U must be heavily deluded to think its only kids that find romance,am heavily political as can be,and am a graduate of university of Benin
realhumanity:

I wonder how a small boy like you will leave romance section to comment where your elders are deliberating national issues.

Go back and upload more of TV pictures for the kids there.

Now go.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
All nigerians are great but you guys are too supremacists for crying out loud
Totti9:
this monkey know that anything about igbo, Biafran, South East drive traffic is honor to the people of that part of the country
Cause is not easy to always be the rave of the moment.
Anyi bu Ndigbo we too much!!!
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by auggie340(f): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
coolestchris:
Army is a neutral force..its only negative to the oppositions..and the opposition will be the one shouting war crimes for your information ,nigeria is no longer part of ICC,so just move for the presentation on nnamdi kanu as president of Nigeria ,be reasonable

oga, you av not answered any of my questions... stop derailing or desist from quoting me...in fact the latter is preferable.... ur thread and follow-up comments reeks of sheer ignorance and should be ignored
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
What question...?
auggie340:

oga, you av not answered any of my questions... stop derailing or desist from quoting me...in fact the latter is preferable.... ur thread and follow-up comments reeks of sheer ignorance and should be ignored
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by ehinmowo: 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
d cry for Biafra is jst d way of exploring d gullible Igbos
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by realhumanity: 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
coolestchris:
U must be heavily deluded to think its only kids that find romance,am heavily political as can be,and am a graduate of university of Benin

Shut up, when u were in 100lvl, I was probably in my finals. I am also a graduate of the school but you lack the mental capacity to discuss about Uniben, not to talk about things u know nothing about.

kid

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
Go and form biafra na
realhumanity:

Shut up, when u were in 100lvl, I was probably in my finals. I am also a graduate of the school but you lack the mental capacity to discuss about Uniben, not to talk about things u know nothing about.

kid
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
My dear, na OJUKWU no be Ojokwu
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
Corrected
venai:
My dear, na OJUKWU no be Ojokwu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Really South East Contribute To The Nigerian Economy / Christians Should Be Happy That CRK Was Removed From The Curriculum. See Why / What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.