Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) (49845 Views)

Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Biggty(m): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Before i opened the thread i knew it will the Kenyans
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Drabrah(m): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Unfortunately, he's not d one to tell if she's a virgin or not. Only she ( & probably her future hubby) can tell.
I know many girls whose parents are thinking they're as innocent as Virgin Mary buh others know dem to be free for all.
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by nobsalis: 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
ChappyChase:
Yeye father, you just made your daughter a target for virginity snatchers undecided undecided

this is d number one trending photo on NL presently... Very funny and descriptive
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by rossyc(f): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Stupidity
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by klax(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
Another foolish man that called himself father. If not foolishness must he go to Facebook and tell the whole world What is the big deal If ritualist kidnap her now and waste her simply to use her virginity then he would be questioning God why him Devil sleep quietly on his own now thus foolish man went to wake him up.

Very insensitive father who do not know what to blow out to the world and what to keep as personal issue or private issue as if his daughter is the last virgin on earth.

Next topic please this one is nonsense.
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by 2shur: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
O bobs
Dah place go fresh o
Soft fuc..ton ton ta nana nana
Soft fuc.
Dey collect extra shit
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Slimzjoe(m): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:

NO BIG DEAL

I'm a VIRGIN!!!

u don't see me flaunting it

this man and daughter should just gerrrahia with my ex and burn in hell

Of course you're not flaunting it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by evexx1(f): 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Why won't she be a virgin? When she looks like her father's wife. She looks old and boring. Guys of nowadays have eyes oooo

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by gratiaeo(m): 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
this man is a fool
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by choix007(m): 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
What else comes from Kenya if not for such news
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by choix007(m): 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
evexx1:
Why won't she be a virgin? When she looks like her father's wife. She looks old and boring. Guys of nowadays have eyes oooo

Gbam!!! Wey better looking girls full ground... She's gonna remain a virgin for a very long time
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by gudvibz(f): 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
Don't think fb is enough,he should try ,taking it to tv stations CNN or BBC wud do jst fny
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
Before open it i know its kenya. grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by ChappyChase: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
nobsalis:

this is d number one trending photo on NL presently... Very funny and descriptive
I almost ran mad the first day I saw that picture cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Helpfromabove1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
YOU ARE WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Evaberry:

NO BIG DEAL

I'm a VIRGIN!!!

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
nairaland is bias when it comes to posting anything posted by a kenyan forum members on the main nairaland forum page
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by jeminaty(f): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
virginity is not a ticket to heaven ,righteousness is...

instead of being over excited over a virgin daughter u should let her know its not virginity that attracts the right man. there's more to it than just being a virgin..

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Helpfromabove1:
YOU ARE WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A virgin boo
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:

NO BIG DEAL

I'm a VIRGIN!!!

wetin your ex do you?

©YBR
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
wetin your ex do you?

©YBR

dumped me
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Some people have made their daughter to believe that being s virgin is all a man needs to value his wife. Forgetting that one can be a virgin and give handblow to a thousand men. I applauds her being a virgin bit men wants more than a tight hymen.
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tot.o Bursters over to you guys and cucumber crew.
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by dsocioemmy(m): 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
she better get married immediately o. If not ehhh... Guys eyes go dey read now o
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:

dumped me
Whoa, that sucks. Sorry

©YBR
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by doskie(m): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:

NO BIG DEAL

I'm a VIRGIN!!!

lol... You said you're a virgin. Me too.
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by riczy(m): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Video of it or its a lie,oga go lick stew!
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by selfmadeboss: 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
according to nairaland users "end time father grin grin grin"
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by yinkslinks(m): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
Okay where is the medal or money from central bank of kenya for keeping her varginity?
contactmorak:
A proud Kenyan man took to social media to congratulate his daughter for remaing a virgin. Mr Duncan Odira posted a photo with his daughter, Jael Atieno Odhiambo on Facebook and wrote:

"Congratulation to my daughter Jeal Atieno Odhiambo for remaining a virgin girl. God bless you daughty for taking my advice to avoid sex before marriage. My Facebook friend join me in congratulating this daughter of mine. Have taken a photo with her below"

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/03/photo-man-takes-to-facebook-to.html
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by OgaJonah(m): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Awwww, Kenya with this kind of news this morning, How did the father take know say the picking Na virgin and in kenya where female rape males.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity. / A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married / Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.