Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,847 members, 7,956,175 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) (49954 Views)

Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by ORIGENAL(m): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Because she ugly die
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by ORIGENAL(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
Because she wowo die
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by tosyno9: 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
weyrey man! I don bleep d daughter b4 oo.lol
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by AntiNigerian: 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
did they dash you oil block? so why are you now telling us? angry
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by FILEBE(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:

NO BIG DEAL

I'm a VIRGIN!!!

u don't see me flaunting it

this man and daughter should just gerrrahia with my ex and burn in hell

damn! that ex really did u strong things. Sounds like someone whose "eyemhen" was badly piecesed angry
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by ashala(m): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:

NO BIG DEAL

I'm a VIRGIN!!!

Tah shatap there
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
all this kind of irrelevant post make nairaland irritating
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:

NO BIG DEAL

I'm a VIRGIN!!!

Really? this wasn't what you told me yesterday on the other thread grin chai! lie lie! woman see oo! shocked you said your toto has already been teared remember? grin
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by wtfCode: 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
did u say wife or daughter? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
gypsey:
Really? this wasn't what you told me yesterday on the other thread grin chai! lie lie! woman see oo! shocked you said your toto has already been teared remember? grin

lol that was yesterday

today is a new day

and I'm a virgin
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:

lol that was yesterday

today is a new day

and I'm a virgin
okay o! me too, i am also a virgin maybe we should get together and measure with a tape and confirm if we both truely are. what say you? tongue
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by makaveli299(m): 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
d gal sef no fine.
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by GindoX(m): 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
talk2archy:
Mr man you are just dreaming, how can you justify that. Meanwhile not being a virgin is never a death sentence.

Sharrap!
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by WHOcarex: 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tjohnnay:
Na achievement?

Oya make una go word bank go collect moni der
"word" bank ko, english bank ni
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by zinnyprecy(f): 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
we've heard
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by ebenholer(m): 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
e easy? Kenya of all places where there is immorality at highest order.
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by senitorspeaker(m): 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
So hw does being a VIRGIN make her a gud wife material, abi how is it bringing her money. Rubbish
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Tjohnnay: 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
WHOcarex:
"word" bank ko, english bank ni

Idiota.... Its Auto correction

world and word, L makes d diff, na him make u dey feel like say u sabi book pass? Ewu gambia
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by WHOcarex: 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tjohnnay:

Idiota.... Its Auto correction

world and word, L makes d diff, na him make u dey feel like say u sabi book pass? Ewu gambia
Me idiota? cheesy .

Who tell you say I sabi book? Wetin concern me with English? Who book epp?

How Ewu Gambia be sef?
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by MtuMsuper: 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
africaken254:
nairaland is bias when it comes to posting anything posted by a kenyan forum members on the main nairaland forum page
by the way, i don't even understand how trolling someboris facebook page and taking screenshot doesn't fill this poster with shame. Na amezoea. Kwani what's wrong with what that dad posted? These are the times I begin to realise how different kenyans are from nigerians. I think they're a country high on victorian values and /or islamic doctrine straight from the 7th century.
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by akigbemaru: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Kenyan father is proud of his virgin daughter!
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
And so what? People dey find money na virginity be this one problem. And non-virgins have married five times! Abeg undecided

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
lovely lady
remain bless
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by stamapro(m): 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
lovely lady
remain bless
correct talk n prayer,God bles u too.
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
stamapro:
correct talk n prayer,God bles u too.

AMEN
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Mikeparlo12(m): 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Behold....
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by katniss(f): 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
ChappyChase:
Yeye father, you just made your daughter a target for virginity snatchers undecided undecided

Somebody needs to destroy that picture already
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by ChappyChase: 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
katniss:

Somebody needs to destroy that picture already
Hahahaha Watin do the picture nau grin grin
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Godsate: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
God bless you and your marriage fine girl
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Nogodyej: 7:34am On Mar 13, 2017
HABA WHO STILL DE FIND VIRGIN NOW
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Sucexpbojc(m): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2017
ikemesit4477:
how did he know that she is a virgin?
my brother pls ask me oo,abi him tested and noticed it,lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by jackie35(m): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
contactmorak:
A proud Kenyan man took to social media to congratulate his daughter for remaing a virgin. Mr Duncan Odira posted a photo with his daughter, Jael Atieno Odhiambo on Facebook and wrote:

"Congratulation to my daughter Jeal Atieno Odhiambo for remaining a virgin girl. God bless you daughty for taking my advice to avoid sex before marriage. My Facebook friend join me in congratulating this daughter of mine. Have taken a photo with her below"

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/03/photo-man-takes-to-facebook-to.html

How did he know that she is still virgin........ abi...?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad / Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night / Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.