Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! (46940 Views)

10 Men Tonto Dikeh Has Dated And Slept With / Tonto Dikeh Has A Bigger Butt After Surgery (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by BatmanIsWatching(m): 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Let her be. Y'all should mind your business. Most of you guys are not in any way better than her. Her life, her joy, her journey, her sadness, her happiness. Wish you well Tonto.

2 Likes

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by shaokhan01(m): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
grin
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by oluwatymylehyn(m): 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
why don't you let her be for goodness sake? enough of this Tonto dike's issues. It's becomes tiring.
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by vannessa7(f): 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
jeromzy:
Thought I begged naira land to give a day off this apostle Suleiman and tonto dikes issues....I'm sick and tired o,I'll soon be out of this nairaland posting some rubbish all for traffic

I beg to differ, for people like me, an introvert who has nothing interesting happening in my life, these type of news is a lifeline, a diversion from my boring life, an entertainment, entertainment news has come to stay worldwide, though I hope things turn out well for them, and if you are not entertained you don't have to open the thread, any like for me from like minded people?

5 Likes

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:
Enough of tonto already, mtchdde

Your jealous grin
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by deavicky(m): 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Why is my name not there vs tonto
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Movingcoil:
have you slept with her? How is she a prostitute? Don't do unto others what you wouldn't want them doing to you. Have a nice Sunday.

This is what you get what a MAN writes. Bravo!

1 Like

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by xcuggsm(m): 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tonto vs Seun, nko?
Abi una never hear that one?

Just ask Lalasticlala
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by numericalguy(m): 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Afro3:
Tonto Dikeh has a terrible habit of fighting people after she fallhe takes to social media to attack people because she's bipolar and vindicative

...Below is a list of the few amongst many
Tonto vs Mercy Johnson
Tonto vs Halima Abubakar
Tonto vs Linda Ikeji
Tonto vs Chief capo( Her ex)
Tonto vs osita promise(Another ex)
Tonto vs Rotimi Ajanaku(Her ex too. Falsefully claimed he ran away with her money because he promised to gift her some cash and he later changed his mind about it)
Tonto vs Yvonne Nelson(Over Iyanya)
Tonto vs Toyin lawani (Over her married ex)
Tonto vs Onyi Alex (Over Osita Promise
Tonto vs Malivehood (Her ex before she got married accused him of selling fake diamond)
Oh! Forget to add that Her many househelps including burning their cloths
http://www.abujapress.com/2017/03/haba-list-of-people-tonto-dikeh-has-had.html?m=0

You forgot to add

Tonto Vs Ghana police
Tonto Vs her Ghanaian neighbours
Tonto Vs her Ghanian house help.

From all the accounts of the fight with her husband, Tonto does not sound like a peaceful and loving wife. She is the abuser while the husband is the victim. Even the account of the Ghanian police, the Ghanian Houshelp (that she wanted to shoot), her Ghanian neighbours all point to the fact that Tonto is a very violent and aggressive woman that can kill her husband.

2 Likes

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by emmanuel4758(m): 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
phatasschick:
Okay ooooo, so what do you want us to do about it? undecided undecided undecided undecided
fat ass chick
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by Ibyno(m): 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
apostle suleman can't win tohto in dis battle of nairaland front page..
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by Yusuf4: 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
24 HOURS SCHEME.... A telegram group where you get latest info on tested & reliable sites to invest before they are launched. Also, where you can identify scam sites and avoid investing...https:///joinchat/AAAAAEKcPnLAXTeh-V5pRg
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Afro3:
Tonto Dikeh has a terrible habit of fighting people after she fallhe takes to social media to attack people because she's bipolar and vindicative

Tonto vs Mercy Johnson
Tonto vs Halima Abubakar
Tonto vs Linda Ikeji
Tonto vs Rotimi Ajanaku(Her ex too. Falsefully claimed he ran away with her money because he promised to gift her some cash and he later changed his mind about it)
Tonto vs Malivehood (Her ex before she got married accused him of selling fake diamond)
http://www.abujapress.com/2017/03/haba-list-of-people-tonto-dikeh-has-had.html?m=0
Op so you re this jobless? Whats the meaning of this, can you be able to count all the people you have quarrel with? If you cannot, then Tonto dike is simply better than you. Yes she is better than you because the only reason why your own quarells are not heard is because you are nobody. You came here to tell us the no. of people tonto dike quarells with.

2 Likes

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by joe120120(m): 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Afro3:

Tonto vs Mercy Johnson
Tonto vs Halima Abubakar
Tonto vs Linda Ikeji

Ino matter Nigeria should l leave Tonto Dike alone.
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by rhames(m): 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Eni ti o ba yo ni on ja
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by Nofuckgiven: 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
OP just proved he is really jobless and the mod that pushed this to front-page is frustrated! undecided
How does this even add money to their accounts? Meanwhile Tonto is busy raking in cash!!
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by cinny(f): 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
*ROYAL CIRCLE*
Coming Today by 10:00pm
(www.royalcircles.net)
Royal Circles is a global networking company which has come to establish a standard in networking business through its well organized system which provides a user friendly platform for money making through a simple method of 'member to member' donation.
*HOW IT WORKS*
ROYAL CIRCLE operates on three packages which are;

PACKAGE       INVESTMENT     RETURN 
NEWBIE                10                          30
PRINCELY             20                          60
KINGS                   30                          90 

NOTE:
* NO Referrals
* 3:1 Pairing Matrix
* 300% Return on Investment
*Auto Pairing
* Auto Blocking
* A committed working team to solve your problem at any given time.
*Firm security of site and members information and transaction.
*Get ready as we count down to 10pm today 12th March 2017 @ www.royalcircles.net*
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
I don't support domestic violence or hitting a woman for any reason but we should regard how some women are worse than the devil while trying to push even a gentle man beyond limit.

Some men are not disciplined and will resort to violence when "overstretched" by hardened stubborn women.

I mean how else will such a man react when a woman assults and destroys property worth $20,000 just out of suspicion. We're talking about close to N4 million hard earned.

I will never justify men who resort to physical abuse but women should understand that not all men are civil...and women included.

Yes let us also count women so inhuman that they turture their househelp to death. Many in the news.Thats domestic violence too.
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by sisisioge: 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hmmmm...Pls don't try to discredit her by opening a can of her old worms. This new worm hurt her so badly...That's the real gist.

We all have Exes or people we once fell out with.
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by lebete3000: 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
I don't support domestic violence or hitting a woman for any reason but we should regard how some women are worse than the devil while trying to push even a gentle man beyond limit.

Some men are not disciplined and will resort to violence when "overstretched" by hardened stubborn women.

I mean how else will such a man react when a woman assults and destroys property worth $20,000 just out of suspicion. We're talking about close to N4 million hard earned.

I will never justify men who resort toderstand that not all men are civil...and women included.

Yes let us also count women so inhuman that they turture their househelp to death. Many in the news.Thats domestic violence too.

My brother they will NEVER listen. They will rather force men to be civil with their stupidity even if it costs them their lives. That's how one foolish woman tempt me to wrath I almost broke her head with crutches but took pity on her when I saw d way she shivered out of fear. The idiot started making mouth the next morning and even told lies that I broke her hand and vandalized properties. I still regret I didn't break her head and controlled myself.
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by lebete3000: 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

I will never justify men who resort to physical abuse but women should understand that not all men are civil...and women included.

My brother they will NEVER listen. They will rather force men to be civil with their stupidity even if it costs them their lives. That's how one foolish woman tempt me to wrath I almost broke her head with crutches but took pity on her when I saw d way she shivered out of fear. The idiot started making mouth the next morning and even told lies that I broke her hand and vandalized properties. I still regret I didn't break her head and controlled myself.
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by Nairaboi(m): 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Movingcoil:
have you slept with her?
How is she a prostitute?
Don't do unto others what you wouldn't want them doing to you.
Have a nice Sunday.
Ogbeni, if she is not a prostitute how come she has slept with so many people abi na competition?

2 Likes

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by efavour: 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
Tonto vs Gideon Okeke. she shouldnt transfer this aggressive spirit to her son oooo
churchhill agent we don hear. Most of those peeps you mentioned simply used her for fame for a while. She didnt even reply the so called gideon.even the malive that was throwing shade at her after she moved on with her life. Its only mercy she wronged and she has axknowledged that. Why dont you go compile all the people you have a spat starting from your street. Your scammer churchhill is a saint . Why cant a woman stay with him for more than a year starting from his first wife bimbo. Didnt your brain tell you that guy might have a character flaw.
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by samsam2019: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
I've always thought she's not mentally balanced
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by WeNoGoDie(m): 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
lebete3000:

Train yourself never to hit a woman. Make a firm resolve. It will give you self control in many other areas. If you can control the provocation from a woman, you can control almost any else.

A man is not known by how big he is or how great his achievement but by how much he can control anger.{culled}
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by LANGIDI: 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sorry for whosoever that wrote the check list. This is gross immaturity.
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by fortunechy(m): 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
I nearly wept in the bus yesterday wen one slay queen said "please increase the volume of the window,heat is happening to me".
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by Codes151(m): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
I bet the op is in ghana around madina!?

E b like you dey find work to do!
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by akigbemaru: 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tonto Dikeh the cheerful giver!

1 Like

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by guychidile: 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
na waoo,some celebrity na big wahala.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? / E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana / Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.