Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,099 members, 7,863,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! (46941 Views)

10 Men Tonto Dikeh Has Dated And Slept With / Tonto Dikeh Has A Bigger Butt After Surgery (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by Gassa007: 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
gabazin080:
ride on girl. nigeriaos will start calling u names cus u dont take sh1t from no one
You sound like a very big.....you know the rest
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by phatasschick(f): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
undecided undecided undecidedMust it be?

Jflex07:
Buh your assistance not fat
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by phatasschick(f): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
That's me cool cool

emmanuel4758:
fat ass chick
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by franxalive(m): 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
maddman:
undecided

HAHAHAHAH....LOLZZZZ...YU WI NOT KI ME O...Are you serious...Not even a little...aww
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by emmanuel4758(m): 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
phatasschick:
That's me cool cool

nawaooooh e make sense sha wink

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
make dem free dis babe na!
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by chimerase2: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
What of Tonto and seun grin

Bia seun na joke I dey no take am serious grin
I knw say u de quick provoke grin
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by MrIcredible: 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
[s]
Movingcoil:
have you slept with her?
How is she a prostitute?
Don't do unto others what you wouldn't want them doing to you.
Have a nice Sunday.
[/s]
Rubbish

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nairaboi:

Ogbeni, if she is not a prostitute how come she has slept with so many people abi na competition?
Proof please is all, just a video to authenticate your claim please.
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
MrIcredible:
[s][/s]
Rubbish
My dear I can never stoop to your level not in this life, enjoy your life.
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by MrIcredible: 12:09am On Mar 14, 2017
Movingcoil:

My dear I can never stoop to your level not in this life, enjoy your life.
Ọ̀dẹ̀
Go and use the stupid likes and shares to collect money nau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? / E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana / Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.