Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) (4279 Views)

Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport / Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover / Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2017
It was a black Saturday for us as we lost this elegant, gallant soldier Oladipupo Solape. The beautiful lady who recently celebrated her birthday few days ago, is no more. Report according to one of her colleague commented she was shot dead by her alleged boyfriend in Markudi. We don't really know what really transpired between both lovers.

Below are pics of beautiful Solape. May her gentle soul rest in perfect pics. And for the boyfriend, I rest my case embarassed cry

Cc: Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2017
More Pics

Re: Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) by maxti: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2017
Shocking!
Re: Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nigerian legal system is FRAUD.
Re: Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
shocked
My heart goes out to her boyfriend

If

He is a civilian.

RIP in advance undecided

1 Like

Re: Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Rip. May God see d family tru

1 Like

Re: Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
cry R.I.P LOVE cry
Re: Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
What could be the cause of the shooting?Abi dem post her go borno.So she come tear her body put jaz.She come give her boyfriend her duty rifle make he shoot her whether the jaz Na authentic?My condolence goes to her family.
Re: Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) by ObiOmaMu: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
updated report by her colleagues say she was killed by their coursemate. See below.

Also attached is Shomzy's last pictures on Facebook

1 Like

Re: Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) by ibroh22(m): 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
RIP
Re: Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) by ObiOmaMu: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Here are photos of late Airforce officer Shomzy & the jealous colleague/boyfriend that allegedly killed her

1 Like

Re: Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) by kaybaba25(m): 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
RIP btw d boy friend shud be caught nd hand over to d police he shud explain reason for his actions
Re: Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) by seunny4lif(m): 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
kaybaba25:
RIP btw d boy friend shud be caught nd hand over to d police he shud explain reason for his actions
Police ke
Na military base he killed her
Military has her own police cool cool
The guy will be killed by the military and no lawyer about it angry angry angry
Re: Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) by tafabaloo(m): 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
May God comfort her family.
Re: Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) by Flexherbal(m): 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
May her soul rest in peace !
Re: Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) by Eddygourdo(m): 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Well I believe she truly double dated, what a LovePeddler (rip), I believe that immature nincompoop of her boyfriendd has ekpa for brains, to think killing her justifies his insecurities or dat the toto belongs to him alone sef. Thus aas he decided on her life span, he should join her painfully sooner rather than later.

All them cheating women, please don't show ur cheating ways with emotionally unstable freaks of nature called "some men" . Tenk
Re: Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) by stubornnn: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Such a pretty and brave Yoruba girl angry
Re: Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) by Explorers(m): 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Rip lady.
Re: Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
angry

I no even understand human being matter again

Re: Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) by poshestmina(f): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Eddygourdo:
Well I believe she truly double dated, what a LovePeddler (rip), I believe that immature nincompoop of her boyfriendd has ekpa for brains, to think killing her justifies his insecurities or dat the toto belongs to him alone sef. Thus aas he decided on her life span, he should join her painfully sooner rather than later.

All them cheating women, please don't show ur cheating ways with emotionally unstable freaks of nature called "some men" . Tenk
what exactly are you on about? Dat her death was OK because she 'cheated' ? oh please!
Re: Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) by Kunzu(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
Why will such a beautiful and young gallant soldier get shot by a stupid puke. #life is wicked
Re: Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) by Eddygourdo(m): 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
poshestmina:
what exactly are you on about? Dat her death was OK because she 'cheated' ? oh please!
haba I never said her death is ok cos she cheated, I am not for criticizing reactions only but also must consider actions. I believe she cheated and as much as that's a bad common thing nowadays , I advised women to choose emotionally stable men before cheating on them. Clearly the man isn't mentally stable. And the reprecusions to follow this action of his , is proof to statement
Re: Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
See them...the afonjas
They are never ready to date one Guy. Always double dating
This is y Yourba killed the Hausa's in Ile-Ife
Same tribe and same people
They find it hard to stay with one guy or woman even after legally married.

Nonsense.
RIP to the double dater. In your next life stick to a single guy or better still be alone.
Re: Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) by falcon01: 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
perfect pics. jeez whats wrong with me
Re: Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sorry RIP dear.
Re: Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) by crackhouse(m): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
sorry

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Kill Three & Cart Away ₦12m At A Petrol Station In Onitsha / BREAKING: Lagos Car Dealer Commits Suicide By Hanging After Dropping Cryptic Mes / Church Worker Jailed For Stealing Offering Since 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.