Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! (5725 Views)

Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions / Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by Ranchhoddas: 10:21am On Mar 13, 2017
4everGod:

She does not need to read between the lines of truth. You and your ilk are the ones attempting to do so. My topic said it all so nothing to decode any further.

You have really dropped in intelligence ever since you began swimming in the same murky waters with those Jesters. This is not the person i spoke with over the phone and chatted with. Wise up and return...You are spiraling
As combative as usual. Always spoiling for a fight. Today na Monday
Let's allow her respond shall we?
Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Let's allow her respond shall we?

As if she owes you any... The predictability of certain persons have made responses scarce.
Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by Ranchhoddas: 10:29am On Mar 13, 2017
4everGod:

As if she owes you any... The predictability of certain persons have made responses scarce.
*scratches head*
Oh God. Are you afraid that she'd see through the thread? Calm down!
Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
*scratches head*
Oh God. Are you afraid that she'd see through the thread? Calm down!

Where did you pull the word "afraid" from? Maybe you missed the topic of the thread. Look it up again and then come back and talk about "seeing through".

Keep on scratching your head to a very obvious thread.

She "saw through" the thread right from her first post. You on the other one are the one yet to see that.

1 Like

Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by Ranchhoddas: 10:36am On Mar 13, 2017
4everGod:

Where did you pull the word "afraid" from? Maybe you missed the topic of the thread. Look it up again and then come back and talk about "seeing through".

Keep on scratching your head to a very obvious thread
Damn right. Very obvious!
Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by dalaman: 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
4everGod:

Why are you so dense and your disciple ScepticalPyrrho your mirror copy? My mention of the Ten Commandments was i referencing the TEN COMMANDMENTS IN THE BIBLE OR THE FILM...THE TEN COMMANDMENTS? Are you this doltish?

How come you missed this part of the same comment where you foolishly singled out the Ten commandments alone

So you were alluding to a movie? What am I to do wit a movie?

Historians have it that Ramses lived between 1279 – 1213 BC. Same Historians have it that Moses lived between 1391–1271 BC. Plus the existence of the Hittites and the mention of the conquest of the Hittites by Ramses via dates puts him smack in the era of Moses based on Biblical description of the location of the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites. Remember the Bible says The Amalekites dwell in the land of the south: and the Hittites, and the Jebusites, and the Amorites, dwell in the mountains: and the Canaanites dwell by the sea, and by the coast of Jordan.

The same Historians have told us that the exodus as portrayed in the bible is non historical. At no time in Egypt's history were the Israelites enslaved there.

Obviously you are not Bible Historian but have always been an uninformed Bible critic. The reason why I included the Film THE TEN COMMANDMENTS was to force people like you to think deep but you lack that capacity obviously.

Epic Movies before being made (especially when they are to be based on facts and expected to be as real and true as possible) the producers go through a lot of research one of which are historically sourced. Using Ramses as the Pharoah was very correct because History supports it.

The movie is an embellished mythology. The exodus as narrated in the bible is NOT a fact but pure mythology. The Israelites were never enslaved in such large numbers in Egypt according to historians.

[Exodus 12:37King James Version (KJV)

37 And the children of Israel journeyed from Rameses to Succoth, about six hundred thousand on foot that were men, beside children.

This never happened in reality. It's just a mythology that was recorded in the bible. Even the best Christian apologist like Gary Herbermas and William Craig both agree that it is an embellishment. Well respected Jewish Rabbi who also double is professors of Jewish history like
Professor Sperling and Rabbi Wolpe have all stated that the Exodus as narrated in the bible is non historical. There is absolutely NO tp support the biblical narrative what so ever. Egypt was a thriving nation at the time of the biblical exodus. Even the Christian apologist are yet to agree on which side of the sea the Israelites used when crossing over. It's non historical.
Exodus 1:11King James Version (KJV)

11 Therefore they did set over them taskmasters to afflict them with their burdens. And they built for Pharaoh treasure cities, Pithom and Ramses.

Ramses mentioned there referred to cities built in honour of the current Pharoah at that time and as you can see the name of the city was Ramses.

I suggest you study and stop criticizing in an empty manner

cc MZlady39 ignore those atheistic court Jesters.

All, I repeat all Egyptologist agree that the cities including all the pyramids, sphinx, statures and burial valleys were built by the Egyptians themselves. The Israelites were never enslaved in Egypt talk more of building any city. The biblical exodus remains fictitious.

1 Like

Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
dalaman:

So you were alluding to a movie? What am I to do wit a movie?

The same Historians have told us that the exodus as portrayed in the bible is non historical. At no time in Egypt's history were the Israelites enslaved there.

The movie is an embellished mythology. The exodus as narrated in the bible is NOT a fact but pure mythology. The Israelites were never enslaved in such large numbers in Egypt according to historians.

This never happened in reality. It's just a mythology that was recorded in the bible. Even the best Christian apologist like Gary Herbermas and William Craig both agree that it is an embellishment. Well respected Jewish Rabbi who also double is professors of Jewish history like
Professor Sperling and Rabbi Wolpe have all stated that the Exodus as narrated in the bible is non historical. There is absolutely NO tp support the biblical narrative what so ever. Egypt was a thriving nation at the time of the biblical exodus. Even the Christian apologist are yet to agree on which side of the sea the Israelites used when crossing over. It's non historical.
Exodus 1:11King James Version (KJV)

All, I repeat all Egyptologist agree that the cities including all the pyramids, sphinx, statures and burial valleys were built by the Egyptians themselves. The Israelites were never enslaved in Egypt talk more of building any city. The biblical exodus remains fictitious.

If you repeat your deceptive words above to yourself 100 more times you just might believe it.

Cacophony of Atheistic Jesters.

1 Like

Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by dalaman: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
4everGod:

If you repeat your deceptive words above to yourself 100 more times you just might believe it.

What is deceptive there? That the exodus as acknowledge by biblical scholars is non historical? The exodus as narrated in the bible never happened. It's a myth.
Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
4everGod:

Title: Another validation to the Bible and it's contents.

after being challenged: actually this is in reference to a movie.

aren't you the jester lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
4everGod,
Hang in there brother smiley

2 Likes

Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
dalaman:

What is deceptive there? That the exodus as acknowledge by biblical scholars is non historical? The exodus as narrated in the bible never happened. It's a myth.

Egyptian scribes of Ahmose I and Thutmoses III wrote boastfully of campaigns in the Levant, resulting in captured prisoners being enslaved in Egypt. Various descriptions perfectly match scenes in the Passover Haggadah.
The setting described in Exodus could be Egypt's East Delta, where the Nile floods every year. The area has no source of stone, and mud-brick structures repeatedly "melted" back into the mud and silt. Even stone temples have hardly survived here. Physical evidence of slaves working there isn't likely to have survived. But a leather scroll dating to the time of Ramesses II (1303 BCE-1213 BCE) describes a close account of brick-making apparently by enslaved prisoners of the wars in Canaan and Syria, which sounds very much like the biblical account. The scroll describes 40 taskmasters, each with a daily target of 2,000 bricks (see Exodus 5:6).

Other Egyptian papyruses (Anastasi III & IV) discuss using straws in mud bricks, as mentioned in Exodus 5:7: "You must not gather straw to give to the people to make bricks as formerly. Let themsleves go and gather straw for themselves".

The tomb of vizier Rekhmire, ca. 1450 BCE, famously shows foreign slaves “making bricks for the workshop-storeplace of the Temple of Amun at Karnak in Thebes” and for a building ramp. They are labeled "captures brought-off by His Majesty for work at the Temple of Amun". Semites and Nubians are shown fetching and mixing mud and water, striking out bricks from molds, leaving them to dry and measuring their amount, under the watchful eyes of Egyptian overseers, each with a rod. The images bear out descriptions in Ex. 1:11-14; 5:1-21. (“They made their life bitter with hard labor, as they worked with clay mortar and bricks and in very form of slavery in the field” - Exodus 1:14a)

The papyrus Anastasi VI from around 3200 years ago describes how the Egyptian authorities allowed a group of Semitic nomads from Edom who worshiped Yahweh to pass the border-fortress in the region of Tjeku (Wadi Tumilat) and proceed with their livestock to the lakes of Pithom.
Shortly afterwards, the Israelites enter world history with the Merenptah stele, which bears the first mention of an entity called Israel in Canaan. It is robustly dated at is 1210 BCE, i.e., as of writing, 3226 years ago.

Like I said, If you repeat your deceptive words above to yourself 100 more times you just might believe it.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Title: Another validation to the Bible and it's contents.

after being challenged: actually this is in reference to a movie.

aren't you the jester lol

Just like your ilk you fail to apply logic when it is needed the most.
Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by hahn(m): 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
4everGod:

Egyptian scribes of Ahmose I and Thutmoses III wrote boastfully of campaigns in the Levant, resulting in captured prisoners being enslaved in Egypt. Various descriptions perfectly match scenes in the Passover Haggadah.
The setting described in Exodus could be Egypt's East Delta, where the Nile floods every year. The area has no source of stone, and mud-brick structures repeatedly "melted" back into the mud and silt. Even stone temples have hardly survived here. Physical evidence of slaves working there isn't likely to have survived. But a leather scroll dating to the time of Ramesses II (1303 BCE-1213 BCE) describes a close account of brick-making apparently by enslaved prisoners of the wars in Canaan and Syria, which sounds very much like the biblical account. The scroll describes 40 taskmasters, each with a daily target of 2,000 bricks (see Exodus 5:6).

Other Egyptian papyruses (Anastasi III & IV) discuss using straws in mud bricks, as mentioned in Exodus 5:7: "You must not gather straw to give to the people to make bricks as formerly. Let themsleves go and gather straw for themselves".

The tomb of vizier Rekhmire, ca. 1450 BCE, famously shows foreign slaves “making bricks for the workshop-storeplace of the Temple of Amun at Karnak in Thebes” and for a building ramp. They are labeled "captures brought-off by His Majesty for work at the Temple of Amun". Semites and Nubians are shown fetching and mixing mud and water, striking out bricks from molds, leaving them to dry and measuring their amount, under the watchful eyes of Egyptian overseers, each with a rod. The images bear out descriptions in Ex. 1:11-14; 5:1-21. (“They made their life bitter with hard labor, as they worked with clay mortar and bricks and in very form of slavery in the field” - Exodus 1:14a)

The papyrus Anastasi VI from around 3200 years ago describes how the Egyptian authorities allowed a group of Semitic nomads from Edom who worshiped Yahweh to pass the border-fortress in the region of Tjeku (Wadi Tumilat) and proceed with their livestock to the lakes of Pithom.
Shortly afterwards, the Israelites enter world history with the Merenptah stele, which bears the first mention of an entity called Israel in Canaan. It is robustly dated at is 1210 BCE, i.e., as of writing, 3226 years ago.

Like I said, If you repeat your deceptive words above to yourself 100 more times you just might believe it.

1 Like

Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
[quote author=hahn post=54553184][/quote]

In order to save yourself the embarrassment you would have simply said "Hey 4everGod i do not understand the post" Then facepalmed yourself for being unable to understand it.

Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by hahn(m): 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
4everGod:

In order to save yourself the embarrassment you would have simply said "Hey 4everGod i do not understand the post" Then facepalmed yourself for being unable to understand it.

Haha

You are a great liar that is well known here on nairaland

Only new monikers will take you seriously

1 Like

Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
hahn:

Haha

You are a great liar that is well known here on nairaland

Only new monikers will take you seriously

undecided Liar? Sorry to disappoint you...Boasting in my God makes me confident and not a liar...a distinction you atheists are yet to grasp. We all know who the deceivers and liars are in the religion section. The atheist brotherhood are Legendary in that area.

FYI you and i know a lot of you Atheists are my fans here on Nairaland. grin grin grin

Although a lot of you wish i would just disappear from Nairaland for being a great thorn in your sides. cheesy cheesy wink wink

Do you remember that moniker that begins with Hard? I am still the atheists nightmare...Never forget that.
Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
Singing praises to God "Alpha, Omega, you are worthy of our praises today, you are worthy of our praises o Lord"

1 Like

Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by dalaman: 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
When you start with a lie you'll have to use more lies to cover up for the first lie you've stated.
You just plagiazed someone else's writing and posted it as if it is yours. Next time put the reference. Plagiarism is stealing.

The person whose work you stole is not a credible apologist. Anybody can join one and two together to beguile those that want to be deceived.

4everGod:

The problem is that the bible did not say that the Egyptians went to the Leven and captured the Israelites. According to the bible they Israelites came and settled in through Joseph and they increased in numbers over the years. They were never captured according to the bible. So fail. Your apologist clearly doesn't know what he is saying. The Pharoah Ahmose I and Thutmoses III did not live during the Exodus so I wonder why he mentioned them.

The writer clearly doesn't know what he is talking about. Does the bible say that the Israelites were prisoners of war in Egypt? No where in the Egyptian documents does it state that the ancient Jews were enslaved in such a large number as stated inside the bible. This is a clear case of grasping at straws.

This is shameful. It's common knowledge that the ancient people used straw in brick making.

In what part of the biblical story does it state that the Israelites were captured? Why is the apologist telling clear lies? So because captured slaves were shown working that means they are Israelites? I repeat where in the biblical text does it say that the Jews were captured slaves? The bible doesn't say they were captured slaves. The Egyptian text says the people were captured during wars and conquest. Where does the bible say this please?

Does this describe anything close to the Exodus in the bible? What your apologist just did was to carry different writings from the Egyptians over a very long time and look for what comes close to what is written inside the bible and go" Ohh you see, this comes close to what is written inside the bible". Of course we know that the ancient Egyptians conquered territories and owned slaves. What we know is that their stories differ greatly from what is written inside the bible.

After stealing the work of somebody that used deceptive words to beguile others, you are here confidently talking thrash.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by randomperson: 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
This is desperation. Ramses existed? Yes. How does that in an any way prove that the Egyptian plague happened?

1 Like

Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
dalaman:
When you start with a lie you'll have to use more lies to cover up for the first lie you've stated.
You just plagiazed someone else's writing and posted it as if it is yours. Next time put the reference. Plagiarism is stealing.

The person whose work you stole is not a credible apologist. Anybody can join one and two together to beguile those that want to be deceived.

The problem is that the bible did not say that the Egyptians went to the Leven and captured the Israelites. According to the bible they Israelites came and settled in through Joseph and they increased in numbers over the years. They were never captured according to the bible. So fail. Your apologist clearly doesn't know what he is saying. The Pharoah Ahmose I and Thutmoses III did not live during the Exodus so I wonder why he mentioned them.

The writer clearly doesn't know what he is talking about. Does the bible say that the Israelites were prisoners of war in Egypt? No where in the Egyptian documents does it state that the ancient Jews were enslaved in such a large number as stated inside the bible. This is a clear case of grasping at straws.

This is shameful. It's common knowledge that the ancient people used straw in brick making.

In what part of the biblical story does it state that the Israelites were captured? Why is the apologist telling clear lies? So because captured slaves were shown working that means they are Israelites? I repeat where in the biblical text does it say that the Jews were captured slaves? The bible doesn't say they were captured slaves. The Egyptian text says the people were captured during wars and conquest. Where does the bible say this please?

Does this describe anything close to the Exodus in the bible? What your apologist just did was to carry different writings from the Egyptians over a very long time and look for what comes close to what is written inside the bible and go" Ohh you see, this comes close to what is written inside the bible". Of course we know that the ancient Egyptians conquered territories and owned slaves. What we know is that their stories differ greatly from what is written inside the bible.

After stealing the work of somebody that used deceptive words to beguile others, you are here confidently talking thrash.

If showing you investigative proof which negates your armchair atheistic comments is plagiarism then enjoy my plagiarism. I know it must hurt pretty bad whenever you see something good about the Bible and it throws you into a frenzy. Keep typing till old age swallows you up...The scriptures can never be broken!

Atheistic Jesters!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
randomperson:
This is desperation. Ramses existed? Yes. How does that in an any way prove that the Egyptian plague happened?

cheesy cheesy Of course it doesnt.....same way fossils discovery or the Big bang does not in any way prove evolution happened right? wink wink
Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by randomperson: 6:40am On Mar 14, 2017
4everGod:

cheesy cheesy Of course it doesnt.....same way fossils discovery or the Big bang does not in any way prove evolution happened right? wink wink
Of course... Evolution is not a fact, it's a theory. Am still wondering why you brought it up. Or you assume am an evolutionist?
Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 14, 2017
randomperson:

Of course... Evolution is not a fact, it's a theory. Am still wondering why you brought it up. Or you assume am an evolutionist?

Are you a creationist?
Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by Auki: 7:34am On Mar 14, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
^^^^^

See what I mean?
The Quran is a manual for terrorists, inarguably.

Many are yet to know the horrors and errors contained in the bible.

I'll leave you to enjoy yourself for now since you asked nicely.

I'll continue tomorrow.

Qur'an is a book of guidance, mercy and healing to Mankind. It guides to the right conducts but many of mankind do not give heed.

Do not rely on media, read Qur'an yourself.
Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by dalaman: 8:55am On Mar 14, 2017
4everGod:

If showing you investigative proof which negates your armchair atheistic comments is plagiarism then enjoy my plagiarism. I know it must hurt pretty bad whenever you see something good about the Bible and it throws you into a frenzy. Keep typing till old age swallows you up...The scriptures can never be broken!

Atheistic Jesters!

Which investigative "proof" did you show me? You just stole the writings of an apologist that doesn't know what he's saying and hear you are beating your chest after stealing people's work.

The question remains where in the bible was it written that the Hebrews slaves war captured during wars? As usual you are shameless.

2 Likes

Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:20am On Mar 14, 2017
Auki:

Qur'an is a book of guidance, mercy and healing to Mankind. It guides to the right conducts but many of mankind do not give heed.

Do not rely on media, read Qur'an yourself.
If it written on the assumtion that it depicts what moral values a god somewhere prescribes, it is nothing but wrong.

It's just a tool used for controlling people.

Besides there are better ancient books that doesn't contain violent injunctions... which can help promote peace in our societies.

1 Like

Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 14, 2017
dalaman:

Which investigative "proof" did you show me? You just stole the writings of an apologist that doesn't know what he's saying and hear you are beating your chest after stealing people's work.

The question remains where in the bible was it written that the Hebrews slaves war captured during wars? As usual you are shameless.

The question you should have asked yourself in shame and self disgust is if the Israelites submitted themselves willingly to be slaves to Egypt. As usual you lack depth of reasoning!
Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by randomperson: 9:40am On Mar 14, 2017
4everGod:

Are you a creationist?
No... Do u have to be one or the other?

1 Like

Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by randomperson: 9:44am On Mar 14, 2017
4everGod:

The question you should have asked yourself in shame and self disgust is if the Israelites submitted themselves willingly to be slaves to Egypt. As usual you lack depth of reasoning!
Actually, according to your bible, they were not captured in wars. They moved to Egypt voluntarily and a Pharaoh arose that turned them to slaves. Confused much?
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by dalaman: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2017
4everGod:

I said you are shameless. You plagiarized the a writing of someone who quoted from various Egyptian sources from various centuries apart that talked about people that were caught and made prisoners of war during wars and brought to Egypt as slaver laborers. The bible never said the Israelites were brought to Egypt as prisoners of war. There is NO records of the Jews ever been enslaved in Egypt ad the bible puts it ever. And there is no record of any mass migration of millions of people living Egypt to Canaan. All biblical scholars that have looked into it have concluded that the Exodus is non historical. It's a fabricated fiction.

Do you even know that the Exodus story that appears in the bible was written in a period of 250 years? Go edu cate your self and stop plagiarizing people's work. It's stealing.

1 Like

Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 14, 2017
randomperson:

Actually, according to your bible, they were not captured in wars. They moved to Egypt voluntarily and a Pharaoh arose that turned them to slaves. Confused much?
grin grin

Read your bolded post again and read mine. Did they voluntarily submit themselves to slavery in Egypt? Isolate the word TURNED THEM to slaves. Draw your inference from that.

Confused much? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 14, 2017
dalaman:

I said you are shameless. You plagiarized the a writing of someone who quoted from various Egyptian sources from various centuries apart that talked about people that were caught and made prisoners of war during wars and brought to Egypt as slaver laborers. The bible never said the Israelites were brought to Egypt as prisoners of war. There is NO records of the Jews ever been enslaved in Egypt ad the bible puts it ever. And there is no record of any mass migration of millions of people living Egypt to Canaan. All biblical scholars that have looked into it have concluded that the Exodus is non historical. It's a fabricated fiction.

Do you even know that the Exodus story that appears in the bible was written in a period of 250 years? Go edu cate your self and stop plagiarizing people's work. It's stealing.

I said you are unable to reason deeply and that has always been your bane. Have you ever heard of the seal of Ramses and where it was found and how it ended up there? You read to criticize so miss out on vital information. Do you know where the Egyptian wicker baskets were found? Look up updated information up to 2016 and stop spewing predictable ignorance.

Discoveries are ongoing and thank God for the latest one which is this Ramses statue...I am sure that if Ramses was specifically mentioned in the Bible somebody like you would call him a fictitious character...You indeed are a bible critic and nothing more.

Jesters Union!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ugly Truth About Jesus!!! / My Journey From Islam To Atheism / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.