Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? (34988 Views)

How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
This boy girl again smh

fvck you, and get out of my sight

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by ebonflexy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

but at the first beginning, a big peniss is everything, is a tremendous overture, an overwhelming advantage, which no girl will overlook or deny.

if you can not catch a girl's eyes at the first begining, what use of your golden heart ? what use of your wonderful motion skill?

just like, given to your 1000 years' life, but taken 1 minute out of your life at this moment. will you agree?

Lol if she's still at the stage in life where penis size is all that matters...and if she's into big joysticks. You clearly are and there's nothing wrong with that. It's good to be honest with oneself. Again, life is in stages.

From my stage in life, A big ass is nice to look at. But I won't date a girl purely because of the size of her ass. (There was a time when it was all that mattered)
Now In fact, I'd go with something more moderate because life has generally taught me that big ass generally attracts unneccessary problems. I can imagine the same applies with diick.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
ebonflexy:

Lol if she's still at the stage in life where penis size is all that matters...and if she's into big joysticks. You clearly are and there's nothing wrong with that. It's good to be honest with oneself. Again, life is in stages.

From my stage in life, A big ass is nice to look at. But I won't date a girl purely because of the size of her ass.
In fact, I'd go with something more moderate because life has generally taught me that big ass generally attracts unneccessary problems. I can imagine the same applies with diick.

a girl will choose to have sex with a big peniis

a woman will choose to marry with a man with wealth

that is what i called COMPENSATION for a man with a small peniis, he needs to amass more money if he wishes to marry the same beautiful woman.

but for girls, who are having fun , instead of serious marriage, they would definitely not choose a small peniis. or maybe the guy may postpone the size issue, and make it slight and murky by sweet words and precious presents, these are compensation too, which a big peniss never worries about.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by ebonflexy(m): 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

a girl will choose to have sex with a big peniis

a woman will choose to marry with a man with wealth

that is what i called COMPENSATION for a man with a small peniis, he needs to amass more money if he wishes to marry the same beautiful woman.

but for girls, who are having fun , instead of serious marriage, they would definitely not choose a small peniis. or maybe the guy may postpone the size issue, and make it slight and murky by sweet words and precious presents, these are compensation too, which a big peniss never worries about.

Now why is it that there are only 2 types of joysticks? Why only big and small?
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

fvck you, and get out of my sight
dumb dumb dumb
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
dumb dumb dumb

fvck you

get lost

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

fvck you

get lost
Really deep?
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
ebonflexy:

to simplify the issue.

you go to the imtermediate zone, which actually consists the majority, you will still find the same situation, if you put more scrutiny over there. it is just the gradation.

for the middle size, they need money, humor, time, presents ,sweet words, same as big or small peniis , to win a to-be wife's heart. but the proportion of each element will change according to the subject's size.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by ebonflexy(m): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

to simplify the issue.

if you go to the imtermediate zone, which actually consists the majority, you will still find the same situation, if you put more scrutiny there. it is just the gradation.

for the middle size, they need money, humor, time, presents ,sweet words, same as big or small peniis , to win a to-be wife's heart. but the proportion of each element will change according to the subject's size.

Lol @ "the subject".
You are so savage. I love you! cheesy
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by tosyne2much(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Since I have a small joystick, lemme wait for a thread for guys with small joystick cool
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
ebonflexy:

by the way, a man with a salient bulge on his crotch part,has an undeniable advantage for himself when courtship. but for most people who lack of such a vantage, it is big room for them to pretend and compete with each other. because, who can tell a guy without a bulge on his secret part when natural, how big it will be when hard? thus, a guy may claim he has a big organ actually and he deserves to marry a beautiful woman with less money than another guy , who is the same, without salient bulging peniis.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
ebonflexy:

You ask...

If a woman asked me that and I was also interested in her I'd tell her.

I would educate her too that joysticks grow and that the only way to know the true length (As I gently place my hand behind her head)... is to suck on it. Suck it till the flavor comes off. Just suck....

Lol @ the last sentence grin
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
sdkalu:
If at your age, size of penis matters to you this much to ask this question on nairaland then all I can say is how do we know the size of your brain using maturity as a gauge.?
i will not laugh...i must not laugh...
cant help it grin

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
lefulefu:

i will not laugh...i must not laugh...
cant help it grin

have you read through all my posts ?

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by darkandclear26: 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
You all sizes bitch
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
sdkalu:
If at your age, size of penis matters to you this much to ask this question on nairaland then all I can say is how do we know the size of your brain using maturity as a gauge.?

college boy. what do you know?nothing psychological or physiological about love and sex, you know, compared to me.

the issue of peniss size, not only matters, a lot , but also, reflects the depth of the questioner of this issue

only a free thinker and an experienced person could lead such a discussion, and give opinions of gold.

what the fvck are you? hypocritical bigot. a prude. a repeater of whatever you heard from your narrow minded society.

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
darkandclear26:
You all sizes bitch

you feel ashamed for your small size?

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by coolh3ad(m): 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
Love Machine:
You can tell by his height and width.Example,tall and thin guys are long down there.While short and huge guys have short and thick cocck.

Bros, no be by that oo. i have seen short guys with long d*cks wella...If you stay hostel for federal universities or polytechnics or you play football well... you go know say no be by height oooooo

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Oyind18:
I'm not in search of big prick like you. You can ask the guys if they are big down there. Tell them to send you pix too
i think this is where we need jonaifame22"s help grin grin
oya jonaifame22 ur attention is needed here grin
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

have you read through all my posts ?
yes some of them
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by ebonflexy(m): 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Piercedclit:

Lol @ the last sentence grin

You know how we do. tongue
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by sotall(m): 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
make I run comot for here before una disvirgin my eyes.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by dotman081(m): 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by jessicahardman: 12:46am On Mar 13, 2017
whywhyogun:

because i am a woman, and hundreds of thousands of women care too.

Olosho, them no raise you well. Bad home training.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 7:21am On Mar 13, 2017
jessicahardman:

is your father that teaches you that, women are not allowed to discuss men's peniis size ?

I am a woman, I like peniss. without your mother's passion for your father's peniis, you are not here !

your mother is also a olosho, because, she loves your father's peniis,

stupid hypocritical prude, what the fvck is your business again?

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 7:23am On Mar 13, 2017
jessicahardman:

just say it once more, fvck you

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by JONSYN7154: 8:36am On Mar 13, 2017
sdkalu:
You just made my day.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by touchplay(m): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2017
The size of his foot......I say this cause in my boarding school days, we use to bath openly and together,i saw different categories of dick, both d uncircumcised too angry i noticed its the guys with big foot that have the biggest dick.and even among Mi friends and cousins too d big sized footed ones always have big dick. Small legged guys av small dick ....
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 9:02am On Mar 13, 2017
JONSYN7154:
You just made my day.

fvck you

why do you comment on each of my thread?

what the fvck is wrong with you?

if you have no capability to appreciate the naughty but still serious threads, you get lost and hide yourself in a monastery or something, eating vegetable for each meal and praying jesus every second of your breath, and leave me alone.

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by touchplay(m): 10:08am On Mar 13, 2017
The size of his foot......I say this cause in my boarding school days, we use to bath openly and together,i saw different categories of dick, both d uncircumcised too angry i noticed its the guys with big foot that have the biggest dick.and even among Mi friends and cousins too d big sized footed ones always have big dick. Small legged guys av small dick ....[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by JONSYN7154: 11:45am On Mar 13, 2017
whywhyogun:

fvck you

why do you comment on each of my thread?

what the fvck is wrong with you?

if you have no capability to appreciate the naughty but still serious threads, you get lost and hide yourself in a monastery or something, eating vegetable for each meal and praying jesus every second of your breath, and leave me alone.
Cool down your temper.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by Teague4league(m): 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
Tell d man to pull down is pants. Simple truth!!!
Why not worry how to know if a lady is wide down there? maybe u like getting ur ass fvcked?
I'm just been open here. No insults

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / A Thorn in the Flesh 2 / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.