Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? (34906 Views)

How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
Teague4league:

No, u re trans like bobrisky

trans is better than bigot , trans knows men and women better than god does

no more comments from you , unless you want me to say something started with " F "

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by Teague4league(m): 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
whywhyogun:

trans is better than bigot , trans knows men and women better than god does

no more comments from you , unless you want me to say something started with " F "
So tell me which size u prefer for ur hairy as$hole niccur ?

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
Billyonaire:

My advise is always, that the size is of psychological importance. It does not necessarily deliver the goods except the mechanic knows how best to use the tools.

Remember ? How men use that organ is just complementary. Ladies, prefer men who can use their entire bodies just like men prefer ladies who do on them certain acts with their mouths, their palms, their fingers and even their toes. When you are exposed to Kama Sutra and Tantra massages. You will place less emphasis on the size of the joysticks.

The emphasis on the penis is just a much-talked-about-issue among the inexperienced. As far and as long as I have known about sex and orgasm issues, effectiveness or otherwise of the sessions are more about the rhythm than expansivity and elasticity.

Most importantly, lust and love of your partner plays a greater role. If you are touched, even by the tongue of someone who resonates on the same vibrational frequency with your soul, someone within the same Soul frequency, like a Soul mate, then you will die of ecstasy.

Penis size is a false alarm in most cases.

What manner of man is this Billionair abegi?

If I could like this post multiple times I would...Infact...Like>Unlike>Like>Unlike>Like! Done cheesy
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
Teague4league:

fvck you

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by figel(f): 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
sdkalu:
If at your age, size of penis matters to you this much to ask this question on nairaland then all I can say is how do we know the size of your brain using maturity as a gauge.?

Three gbosa for this guy!

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
figel:

Three gbosa for this guy!

what do you mean?

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
Billyonaire:

My advise is always, that the size is of psychological importance. It does not necessarily deliver the goods except the mechanic knows how best to use the tools.

Remember ? How men use that organ is just complementary. Ladies, prefer men who can use their entire bodies just like men prefer ladies who do on them certain acts with their mouths, their palms, their fingers and even their toes. When you are exposed to Kama Sutra and Tantra massages. You will place less emphasis on the size of the joysticks.

The emphasis on the penis is just a much-talked-about-issue among the inexperienced. As far and as long as I have known about sex and orgasm issues, effectiveness or otherwise of the sessions are more about the rhythm than expansivity and elasticity.

Most importantly, lust and love of your partner plays a greater role. If you are touched, even by the tongue of someone who resonates on the same vibrational frequency with your soul, someone within the same Soul frequency, like a Soul mate, then you will die of ecstasy.

but at the first beginning, a big peniss is everything, is a tremendous overture, an overwhelming advantage, which no girl will overlook or deny.

if you can not catch a girl's eyes at the first begining, what use of your golden heart ? what use of your wonderful motion skill?

just like, given to you 1000 years' life, but taken 1 minute out of your life at this moment. will you agree?

that is why i put so much stress on the issue that "How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs?" , to make people be aware the importance of peniiss at the first moment

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by begwong: 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
whywhyogun:

what do you mean?
Means, hip,! hip!!, hip!!! Hurray!
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by ebonflexy(m): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
whywhyogun:

i cant say i agree with you

1)men are afraid that girls would judge them by their size, but, actually ,yes, they will, they will put importance on the size.

2) if there are 2 choices for you( your boasting flaccid organ , or , your comfort of your crotch ), you may probably choose one of them and give priority to the comfort as you said.

3) but neither choice is given to you, you are born to be so

4) and your inborn insecurity with a small peniss gnaws you everyday.

1) Sure. As much importance as we put on the size of their ass and thickness of their thighs. There are guys who prefer their women have big, moderate or tight asses, just like there are women who don't like massive phalluses. Your assumption is that every woman has your preference, which simply isn't true.

2 & 3) Humans come in all variance. All any of us can do, male or female, is to be thankful for the life we were given and the bodies we were built with. Nothing to be ashamed of.

4) I disagree with this. As I've alluded to countless times, I love every part of my body the way it is. Only one of weak mind dwells on such things. Same to the woman who beats herself up everyday because her ass doesn't look like Kim K.

As to your thread question, it's basically as simple as asking.
You can't even know from a bulge, because last I remember, that can also be faked...like girls fake ass padding and everything else.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by figel(f): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
whywhyogun:

what do you mean?

Lmao! See this one asking me "what do I mean" I can conclude now that the guy was really spot on...your brain is very far from you
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
begwong:

Means, hip,! hip!!, hip!!! Hurray!

besides being a buffoon, making a serious thread to a farce, what else can you do?

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by whywhyogun: 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
figel:

Lmao! See this one asking me "what do I mean" I can conclude now that the guy was really spot on...your brain is very far from you

gbosa? i am not nigeiran, translate this word for me

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
whywhyogun:

but at the first beginning, a big peniss is everything, is a tremendous overture, an overwhelming advantage, which no girl will overlook or deny.

if you can not catch a girl's eyes at the first begining, what use of your golden heart ? what use of your wonderful motion skill?

just like, given to you 1000 years' life, but taken 1 minute out of your life at this moment. will you agree?

that is why i put so much stress on the issue that "How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs?" , to make people be aware the importance of peniiss at the first moment

You are deluded actually, no offense, but its true. There is no need of teaching people "How to tell if a man has a big penis" if it is actually not the pre-requisite for ecstasy.

Remember, on this nairaland, it is not about the answers you request, it is about how I choose to educate and inform thousands of Nairalanders who are possibly also deluded by the erroneous importance of the subject, a lie peddled for too long. There are tons of things you can do to a lady and she will never care about the size of the gentleman. Women are actually interested in orgasm and it is only the very naive among them that think orgasm is directly proportional to size of the man below.

My duty is not to propagate the wrong notions by indicating how you spot, it is telling you the truth that size is nothing worth talking about. I personally enjoy just the innocent smiles and the carefree happiness from beautiful ladies than going to bed with them. What do I want to see, that I havent seen ? I must confess that I seem to 'appreciate' ladies who simply sit and have intelligent discussions with me on subjects of spirituality, philosophy and even logic than those who spread their legs and speak sweet nothings.

I do not think ladies who make noise about dick size have actually had guys who had time for romance. When you spend 4hrs on a tantra and kama sutra then you will know what is important in loving-making.

This is my final input on this subject.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by nigeriasmack: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
Billyonaire:

You are deluded actually, no offense, but its true. There is no need of teaching people "How to tell if a man has a big penis" if it is actually not the pre-requisite for ecstasy.

Remember, on this nairaland, it is not about the answers you request, it is about how I choose to educate and inform thousands of Nairalanders who are possibly also deluded by the erroneous importance of the subject, a lie peddled for too long. There are tons of things you can do to a lady and she will never care about the size of the gentleman. Women are actually interested in orgasm and it is only the very naive among them think orgasm is directly proportional to size of the man below.

My duty is not propagate the wrong notions by indicating how you spot, it is telling you the truth that size is nothing worth talking about. I personally enjoy just the innocent smiles and the carefree happiness from beautiful ladies than going to bed with them. What do I want to see, that I havent seen ? I must confess that I seem to 'appreciate' ladies who simply sit and have intelligent discussions with me on subjects of spirituality, philosophy and even logic than those who spread their legs and speak sweet nothings.

I do not think ladies who make noise about dick size have actually had guys who had time for romance. When you spend 4hrs on a tantra and kama sutra then you will know what is important in loving-making.

why do you bother yourself so much to emphasize that , peniss size does not matter ?
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by nigeriasmack: 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
figel:

i dont know what you mean either.

either you answer the question OP broached "How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs?" or you get out of this thread.

why do you abuse the OP without a reason?
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by MENTORCH(m): 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
whywhyogun:

a girl will choose to have sex with a big peniis

a woman will choose to marry with a man with wealth

that is what i called COMPENSATION for a man with a small peniis, he needs to amass more money if he wishes to marry the same beautiful woman.

but for girls, who are having fun , instead of serious marriage, they would definitely not choose a small peniis. or maybe the guy may postpone the size issue, and make it slight and murky by sweet words and precious presents, these are compensation too, which a big peniss never worries about.

Some guys with money still have large dicks.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by nigeriasmack: 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
Billyonaire:

Remember, on this nairaland, it is not about the answers you request, it is about how I choose to educate and inform thousands of Nairalanders who are possibly also deluded by the erroneous importance of the subject, a lie peddled for too long. There are tons of things you can do to a lady and she will never care about the size of the gentleman. Women are actually interested in orgasm and it is only the very naive among them that think orgasm is directly proportional to size of the man below.

My duty is not propagate the wrong notions by indicating how you spot, it is telling you the truth that size is nothing worth talking about. I personally enjoy just the innocent smiles and the carefree happiness from beautiful ladies than going to bed with them. What do I want to see, that I havent seen ? I must confess that I seem to 'appreciate' ladies who simply sit and have intelligent discussions with me on subjects of spirituality, philosophy and even logic than those who spread their legs and speak sweet nothings.

The feeling of having a big joystick is great,
being able to use it well destroying any pvssie makes it heroic grin. I have met guys who wished they had big joystick so they can flaunt it --------by FreeSpirited(m): 3:02pm

This guy knows what he is talking about ------------ by ebonflexy: 4:41pm

dont worry, your brother ebonflexy with a big flaunting peniss and a golden heart , 100% support you, although you have a puny peniss and you are defending for it.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by TrapHedges(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Teague4league:
you really do shave yo asshole
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
nigeriasmack:

being able to use it well destroying any pvssie makes it heroic grin. I have met guys who wished they had big joystick so they can flaunt it --------by FreeSpirited(m): 3:02pm

This guy knows what he is talking about ------------ by ebonflexy: 4:41pm

dont worry, your brother ebonflexy with a big flaunting peniss and a golden heart , 100% support you, although you have a puny peniss and you are defending for it.

One would have thought that every skull came pre-loaded with brains, then again, I remember, that there is always an exception to the norms.

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by nigeriasmack: 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
MENTORCH:

Some guys with money still have large dicks.

1)big peniss+wealth

2)small peniss+wealth

3)big peniss+poor

4)small peniss+poor

priority for girls when marrying
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by nigeriasmack: 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
Billyonaire:

One would have thought that every skull came pre-loaded with brains, then again, I remember, that there is always an exception to the norms.

being able to use it well destroying any pvssie makes it heroic grin. I have met guys who wished they had big joystick so they can flaunt it -------- by FreeSpirited(m): 3:02pm

you should tag FreeSpirited(m) to let him known that, he has no brains
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by MENTORCH(m): 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
Just ask him indirectly, a sharp guy will let you know his status immediately if he is large. I have done that with many girls.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by nigeriasmack: 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
ebonflexy:

1) Sure. As much importance as we put on the size of their ass and thickness of their thighs. There are guys who prefer their women have big, moderate or tight asses, just like there are women who don't like massive phalluses. Your assumption is that every woman has your preference, which simply isn't true.

2 & 3) Humans come in all variance. All any of us can do, male or female, is to be thankful for the life we were given and the bodies we were built with. Nothing to be ashamed of.

4) I disagree with this. As I've alluded to countless times, I love every part of my body the way it is. Only one of weak mind dwells on such things. Same to the woman who beats herself up everyday because her ass doesn't look like Kim K.

As to your thread question, it's basically as simple as asking.
You can't even know from a bulge, because last I remember, that can also be faked...like girls fake ass padding and everything else.

why do you bother yourself so much to emphasize that , peniss size does not matter ?
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by nigeriasmack: 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
MENTORCH:
Just ask him indirectly, a sharp guy will let you know his status immediately if he is large. I have done that with many girls.

1) you have asked many girls of what ?

2) you entrust your mother to ask some other girls whether they have big viginaa or not?

3) some girls would tell your mother they have big viginaa, this does not mean, a man will tell a girl, when she asks whether he has a big peniss.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by MENTORCH(m): 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
nigeriasmack:

1) you have asked many girls of what ?

2) you entrust your mother to ask some other girls whether they have big viginaa or not?

3) some girls would tell your mother they have big viginaa, this does not mean, a man will tell a girl, when she asks whether he has a big peniss.

How dare you rat mention my mothers name, you are sad you have a small dick. It's better to cut it off and remain celibate than to disgrace yourself in front of a woman.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by nigeriasmack: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
MENTORCH:

How dare you rat mention my mothers name, you are sad you have a small dick. It's better to cut it off and remain celibate than to disgrace yourself in front of a woman.

this is the most hilarious post i have ever seen on nairaland,

a man sidles up to a girl, "lady, do you have a big viginaa? because i assume you may ask me the same question. let us do it reciprocally"

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by Teague4league(m): 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
TrapHedges:

you really do shave yo asshole

shocked
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by khiaa(f): 1:32am On Mar 14, 2017
whywhyogun:

absolutely disagree with that point.

no man is confident enough to show his peniss to any woman. unless, they are to be married.

Not true at all, by your logic men are only intimate with women they are engaged to.
I must admit that when I first see a man who I am attracted to, my eyes seems to wander down below, I can't help it, it's just instinct. smiley
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by figel(f): 7:04am On Mar 14, 2017
whywhyogun:

gbosa? i am not nigeiran, translate this word for me

It means applause!!!
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 14, 2017
Billyonaire:

Arrrrhhhhh .... Sir how can I acquire a bit of your Knowledge? .any reference or process sir
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? by nigeriasmack: 7:26am On Mar 14, 2017
khiaa:

Not true at all, by your logic men are only intimate with women they are engaged to.
I must admit that when I first see a man who I am attracted to, my eyes seems to wander down below, I can't help it, it's just instinct. smiley

did he show his peniss to you without having sex with u?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature / Being Romantic Or Being Foolish? / I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.