Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Infidelity And Making A Successful Marriage. A Dangerous Gamble! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infidelity And Making A Successful Marriage. A Dangerous Gamble! (712 Views)

Am I Making A Mistake? / I'm Young And Making It - Photos / Review Of The Yoruba Demons: Infidelity And Lies Swag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infidelity And Making A Successful Marriage. A Dangerous Gamble! by Strahovski1(m): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sequel to the thread at which a lad posted about his sister's marriage going bunkers. (https://www.nairaland.com/3676003/sisters-marriage-hitting-rocks)

I encouraged the divorce between the 2 parties involved. Everyone refer to me as childish, immature, lame, someone even became racist and said I should go back to india that I'm a rapist. Well, that hurt me though. Don't know why people take things so personal. Someone said I'm a female. That's new. How much people hate truth. They would call a female speaking the truth a male and fake and they call a male speaking the truth female and fake. Lol nairaland! Someone quoted me and said my posts on naira land sometimes reek of infidelity that I'm not holy. Indeed, I'm not a saint.

Listen here, I understand that the Nigerian Society has created this myth that if you are not married you are irresponsible or if you have a divorce you are irresponsible and if you 'make your marriage work', you are a good chap. But that Is nothing but a myth .

Where I come from, we also uphold marriages but one thing we don't gamble with is infidelity. A Mumbai or Delhi court would cancel your marriage on a case of 'suspicion' as you request. Yes! Even if it hasn't been carried out. Because HIV is dangerous. It's not worth the gamble. I know that may not be case in Nigeria but that doesn't mean we shouldn't think out of the box? Let's forget Society or Country for one moment and think of ourselves. Our well-being, our children and families who look up to us.

Dangers Of Infidelity You Must not Gamble

- STI such as HIV/AIDS: You might say 'he hasn't been caught yet'. That's true. But why wait? When he is caught do you know how many STI such as Gonorrhoea, Syphilis or even HIV that he may have distributed to you as a wife or your children through other means except sex? Is it until your life is ruined? So you don't joke when it comes to infidelity.

- Depression: This happens to both genders. Imagine as a woman, you marry a man, love him so much with all of you and even take risks for him, got in trouble for him, then one day, you see he is not faithful to you sexually. How would it feel? Unless you wish to deny. You may forgive but you won't forget. My father told me that there is a difference between 'forgive' and 'forget'. As long as you don't forget, it would lead to depression and depression is not good health wise.

- Spiritual Ill-luck:- As much as we may pretend not to believe in demons or spirits or witches, we believe they exist. If you don't, why not gallantly walk into a Spiritual Shrine in your village and destroy it? Let's see what happens to you. Even a pastor won't try such stunt. Let alone you. So they exist. Do you know the Spiritual Ill luck or Demons you can contract through sex? Believe me it's possible. Now imagine a cheating husband bringing such demon home. What happens? Such demons ruin the lives of a family.

- Bad Example: Don't be fooled. Even your 5 year old kid knows what you are doing. Your kid knows what you are fighting about. They may not have the balls to speak but they do. What example are you laying for your kids? When you are calling that chick and your wife Is not home? When you are saying those rude sexual words and your little son is listening? Imagine the damage it does to the mind of children.

- It diminishes love: Many say carry on for the sake of love. Hey, don't be fooled. Once a man or woman DECIDES to have sex with someone else other than the spouse, the love is gone. That's the truth! I mean the true love which also carries respect. Such people would no longer see their wife as that glowing princess she used to be. That's when you know her hair is too short. That's when you know her legs are tiny. That's when you know she doesn't have big ass. Because you have seen better or even worse but because you no longer love who she is. So what's the point?

- Reproach: Reproach means Shame. How would you feel as a wife when a cheap girl walks into your home with a baby bump and says your husband is the dad? Yes answer that question.

So all the above are what could happen if you tender infidelity with gentle hand. In India there are women who use Spell casting to stop their husband manhood from erecting at the sight of other women. In Nigeria, we have Magin. I'm I correct? The people who invented these things are not stupid. They did it for a reason.

So I beg you, if your wife or husband is cheating on you and you know this! Please fvck society. Your life is more important. HIV is dangerous. Spiritual Demons are bad! Don't bring Shame to yourself. The society yo try to impress are same Society who would chastise you.

My father once told me "Foolishness is Cheap, Wisdom is Free!".

Happy Sunday.
Re: Infidelity And Making A Successful Marriage. A Dangerous Gamble! by professorfal: 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Fascinating piece!
Re: Infidelity And Making A Successful Marriage. A Dangerous Gamble! by BoiledHead(m): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bro you make sense.

Anyhow we wan look am. That's the truth up there. But what I'll say is that we should try our best to make our partners happy so they don't cheat on us. We can't stop them but we try. Nice one
Re: Infidelity And Making A Successful Marriage. A Dangerous Gamble! by Strahovski1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
I know we can't stop a cheating spouse from cheating but you are right that we should try our best and do our roles as husband's or wives. But when the chicken comes to roost, we have to save our lives.
Re: Infidelity And Making A Successful Marriage. A Dangerous Gamble! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lovely epistle
Re: Infidelity And Making A Successful Marriage. A Dangerous Gamble! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
I agree wit d op........he's so right.
Re: Infidelity And Making A Successful Marriage. A Dangerous Gamble! by Young03(m): 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Op ar u Nigerian or indian?
Thats my question n my comment for now
Re: Infidelity And Making A Successful Marriage. A Dangerous Gamble! by akaahs(m): 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
In as much i believe d op, lets go the fundamental cause that lead to the other partner cheating so as know whether devourse is imminent.
Re: Infidelity And Making A Successful Marriage. A Dangerous Gamble! by Strahovski1(m): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
akaahs:
In as much i believe d op, lets go the fundamental cause that lead to the other partner cheating so as know whether devourse is imminent.

But what could happen that would lead a person to cheat on the other partner if not lack of love? I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Infidelity And Making A Successful Marriage. A Dangerous Gamble! by Strahovski1(m): 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Young03:
Op ar u Nigerian or indian?

Thats my question n my comment for now

Does it matter?
Re: Infidelity And Making A Successful Marriage. A Dangerous Gamble! by Silas0(m): 10:43am On Mar 13, 2017
Preach bro!
Re: Infidelity And Making A Successful Marriage. A Dangerous Gamble! by McBrooklyn(m): 10:57am On Mar 13, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 4, Episode 1 / See The Way This Woman And Her Son Post, That Got Every One Talking, See Photo / [PICS] Let Your Babe Have Paid Bl0wjob S3x With Strangers - It Helps A Lot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.