Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria (34108 Views)

Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay / Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by nextprince: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2017
miketayo:

and the rest of my statement u agreed to ryt?

Nay! All what you said still boil down to that post.

My point,

if you talk about general purpose computers, of course you don't need to brainstorm yourself just to give commands when your simplified high level language can be easily burnt into the 32/64-bit microprocessor interfaced with sufficient RAM size.

But same cannot be said of a dedicated 4-bit microcontroller with very limited working memory.

Mnemonic gives direct command without the inherent bulkiness associated with translated high level languages.

And do you know the daily turnover of microcontroller-based equipment as compared to general purpose computers? Think of your mp3/4 player, mobile phone, tv set, dstv decoder, auto transmission system, modern ac, microwave, washing machine and any of your devices that operate intelligently. They all derive their intelligence from those single ICs on the motherboards.

What do you think should be the remuneration for the brain behind this?
Re: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by miketayo(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2017
nextprince:

Nay! All what you said still boil down to that post.

My point,

if you talk about general purpose computers, of course you don't need to brainstorm yourself just to give commands when your simplified high level language can be easily burnt into the 32/64-bit microprocessor interfaced with sufficient RAM size.

But same cannot be said of a dedicated 4-bit microcontroller with very limited working memory.

Mnemonic gives direct command without the inherent bulkiness associated with translated high level languages.

And do you know the daily turnover of microcontroller-based equipment as compared to general purpose computers? Think of your mp3/4 player, mobile phone, tv set, dstv decoder, auto transmission system, modern ac, microwave, washing machine and any of your devices that operate intelligently. They all derive their intelligence from those single ICs on the motherboards.

What do you think should be the remuneration for the brain behind this?

u have completely moved away from the topic "Top paying Jobs" and where we disagree is u saying assembly programmers are the real programmers. well all know d assembly codes are closer to the machine code itself... but lets stick to the topic here and the basis of our argument. who earns more? are HLL programmers not programmers ?
Re: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by nextprince: 9:19am On Mar 15, 2017
miketayo:

u have completely moved away from the topic "Top paying Jobs" and where we disagree is u saying assembly programmers are the real programmers. well all know d assembly codes are closer to the machine code itself... but lets stick to the topic here and the basis of our argument. who earns more? are HLL programmers not programmers ?

Read the last statement of the post you quoted.

Good you are aware the assembly language is closer to machine language.

Actually, programmers are programmers but at different levels. A dry cleaner that set his washing machine for a particular operation has actually given commands and he qualifies for a programmer but at a different level, if you know what I'm talking about.
Re: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by FitnessDoctor: 9:25am On Mar 15, 2017
savagefinder:
thank God you know that you are still a learner.. u shouldn't condemn someone straight to the face and use your self as a better example. ur blogs are about health, his are about something else..they don't have the same pattern of approach..

it is not about pattern of approach... it is all about structure and arrangement... other different blogs use different structures and arrangement... They all have one thing in common.... neatness

geebril ... I am trying to help you here.. I spent over a year... getting to frontpage on nairaland and getting good traffic, but really most people never went further than reading the blog post and dropping a comment like "nice" ...

If you want to be a successful blogger you need to make people say more than that.... and that is what I did...
Re: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by EngrBouss(m): 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
Get your original licensed Autodesk AutoCAD , revit and so on software. Fully licensed with cloud capabilities and mobile app. You can contact me 07087210933. You can also check my thread here on www.nairaland.com/engrbouss.
Re: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by geebril(m): 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

it is not about pattern of approach... it is all about structure and arrangement... other different blogs use different structures and arrangement... They all have one thing in common.... neatness

geebril ... I am trying to help you here.. I spent over a year... getting to frontpage on nairaland and getting good traffic, but really most people never went further than reading the blog post and dropping a comment like "nice" ...

If you want to be a successful blogger you need to make people say more than that.... and that is what I did...

ok..... No worries, I kinda understand tho....

cool
Re: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by geebril(m): 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
PrinceMario:
Lol...
What's happening with NL nowadays. Not to think this junk make the front page.
CEO is now a profession.
Pastoring too is now a profession, so the pastor behind my house who started 2years ago andhave less than 50members and his church is still been built with planks makes #5M monthly.
Op, you need real time spanking on your back.

Oga seun, your NL has gone to the dogs.
Lalasticlala now can even testify that it's now quantity over quality,

The mod who also pushed this to FP needs a lifetime ban.
oh really?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coca-Cola Accused Of Abandoning Staff Who Was Amputated After Injury (Photos) / How Do I Access My Father's Pension From His RSA Account? / I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.