Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

VP Yemi Osinbajo Holds Thanksgiving Service For President Buhari Return (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Yemi Osinbajo Holds Thanksgiving Service For President Buhari Return (photo) (2250 Views)

VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO / Akeredolu Holds Thanksgiving Service For Successful Inauguration / James Ibori Holds Thanksgiving Service Over Freedom From London Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Yemi Osinbajo Holds Thanksgiving Service For President Buhari Return (photo) by Kimjinkyu(f): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo,
his wife, clerics & ministers this
morning at Aso Villa Chapel Thanksgiving service for President
Muhammadu Buhari's return on Friday.

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2017/03/acting-president-yemi-osinbajo-holds.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Holds Thanksgiving Service For President Buhari Return (photo) by Young03(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
good
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Holds Thanksgiving Service For President Buhari Return (photo) by ajigiteri(m): 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
Loyalty

4 Likes

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Holds Thanksgiving Service For President Buhari Return (photo) by Ogbatuluenyi: 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
Fake loyalty from an afonja, belief them at ur own peril

1 Like

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Holds Thanksgiving Service For President Buhari Return (photo) by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
You have paid your dues sir; you will soon collect the pay sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Holds Thanksgiving Service For President Buhari Return (photo) by OgatheTop: 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Buhari is an idiott
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Holds Thanksgiving Service For President Buhari Return (photo) by WorldRichest: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ogbatuluenyi:

Afonjas colluded with Hausa/Fulanis to teach Biafran goats the lesson of their life between 1967 and 1970, what else do you call loyalty?

7 Likes

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Holds Thanksgiving Service For President Buhari Return (photo) by WorldRichest: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
OgatheTop:
Buhari is an idiott

What about your father? Is he a fool or a nonentity? Just an honest question, no harm intended.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Holds Thanksgiving Service For President Buhari Return (photo) by jamex93(m): 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ogbatuluenyi:

were re o

were were re o

Osha mor!

5 Likes

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Holds Thanksgiving Service For President Buhari Return (photo) by gospelchimez: 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
where is the pedophile?
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Holds Thanksgiving Service For President Buhari Return (photo) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
WorldRichest:

Afonjas colluded with Hausa/Fulanis to teach Biafran goats the lesson of their life between 1967 and 1970, what else do you call loyalty?
and that was how an afonja general was kneeling down crying for his use less life.... and abacha gave him tissues to his fvcking eyes.... i would rather die than to beg for life when i am a general. abi na the one way make awolowo commit suicide ?
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Holds Thanksgiving Service For President Buhari Return (photo) by missile(m): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dis one na inside aso rock or outside.
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Holds Thanksgiving Service For President Buhari Return (photo) by rattlesnake(m): 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
See Barack Obama at the extreme left
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Holds Thanksgiving Service For President Buhari Return (photo) by disumusa: 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

and that was how an afonja general was kneeling down crying for his use less life.... and abacha gave him tissues to his fvcking eyes.... i would rather die than to beg for life when i am a general. abi na the one way make awolowo commit suicide ?
no waunder obasanjo killed okadigbo with tiagas and ffk fork Bianka ojuku till ojuku was frustrated and he decided to poison himself with otapiapia

3 Likes

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Holds Thanksgiving Service For President Buhari Return (photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
Channel the thanksgiving to something reasonable cos right thinking Nigerians want him to stay back till his tenure elapses.
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Holds Thanksgiving Service For President Buhari Return (photo) by tuscani: 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
And the Buhari did not attend.
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Holds Thanksgiving Service For President Buhari Return (photo) by searchng4love: 5:13am On Mar 13, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

The said General​ is still alive and kicking..... No Igbo coup plotter is alive today....

2 Likes

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Holds Thanksgiving Service For President Buhari Return (photo) by Reminez(m): 7:17am On Mar 13, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

You'd rather die abi run away THE PSEUDO BRAVEST MAN IN YOUR HISTORY HOEJUKWU FLED TO ABIDJAN IN THE DEAD OF THE NIGHT WEARING BRA AND G STRINGS. grin grin
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Holds Thanksgiving Service For President Buhari Return (photo) by Olu317(m): 8:12am On Mar 13, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Quite fascinating. Whether you like it or not. Rtd General Diya didn't plan any coup. This was the reason he did begged because logically if you commit a crime, there won't be any reason for remorse but an angry and unrepentant heart. Lt. General Oladipupo Diya was framed. If you know what it take to become a General in the Army, you will never and never dare the heart of a personality who went through all ranks to a rank of a Lt. General in the Army . Go and ask psychologist to interpret the video for you. You people will just come online and sending trash to discredit a personality that had served in his capacity for Nigeria. Period

1 Like

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Holds Thanksgiving Service For President Buhari Return (photo) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:21am On Mar 13, 2017
And the dullard is nowhere to be found, I hope the 90years fulani nomad came back with enough life supporting machine, who are they deceiving self medication caused his ailment? yellow-bar Muslims can tell lies from both mouth tufiakwa

(1) (Reply)

How Fayose Ran For Dear Life At Adeleke's Burial / Where Did Omoyele Sowore Get The $1million Dollars In His Account? / Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.