Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" (78092 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by almsofgold: 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by stealthtiger(m): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
SageTravels:
You too want traff
FTC spoiler
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by fejikudz(m): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by henrydadon(m): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
password accepted apostle suleman
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Zirah: 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
He looks like a rapist

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Saint6: 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
sad so should I cook yam?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
ok
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by holadguy(m): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
this man still have mouth to talk, anyway some brainwashed fellow will believe him

13 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by ikemesit4477: 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
emiliy223:
Following the alleged sex scandal trailing the General Pastor of Omega Fire Ministries, he spoke in his church refuting the allegations

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh6cWnr1NkE?t=31

http://enigeria.com.ng/apostle-johnson-suleman-responds-allegations/

Daddy don't mind them , I will ever stand by you, I strongly believe that you are innocent!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Dongreat(m): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
He said God just told him that in 24 hours, the truth will be exposed. Let me watch again. More update soon

Modify: he's attributing the case to attack from the marine world o. That if he be a man of God, in 24hrs the truth will be out (same person who prophesied for goodluck and against el-rufai). That he can't mess up and be anointed (like the devil can't give diabolical powers). That he's to big to fall for such trap (yet David at a point stole a soldier wife and Samson married a Philistines prostitute). That he fight not with words but on his knees (same person who called for the be-heading of the fulanis). My people that's what he said o.
Your choice to use your brain and decode. For me I can't wait for Tuesday to come.

17 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Funjosh(m): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
where is suleman from.sef

He is from Nigeria. tongue
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Dongreat(m): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
ikemesit4477:
Daddy don't mind them , I will ever stand by you, I strongly believe that you are innocent!

You don stand like this for your mama or real papa before you dey stand with another person whom you got no idea how he live his life. Your kind of Christianity is why Nigeria is still in slavery. No go stand by your family. OKEBE

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Karlman: 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sule let's go and sleep now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Winnyluv:
Who has watched the video?

Don't tell me you attend his church too.. angry
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Nofuckgiven: 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
This pastor is too arrogant to be called a man of God. undecided
Very soon,we shall see who is acting film lipsrsealed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Codes151(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Winnyluv:
Who has watched the video?
lol!! Watch it na for us!!?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by stealthtiger(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
14teenK:
your network don do you strong thing
abeg how much glo dey owe.
Make dem take over them
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by TeamSimple(m): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
cocaineaddict:
dunno why am suspecting the DSS and FG's hands in all this
Because you are golibe, sorry gullible

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by ikemesit4477: 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dongreat:

You don stand like this for your mama or real papa before you dey stand with another person whom you got no idea how he live his life. Your kind of Christianity is why Nigeria is still in slavery. No go stand by your family. OKEBE
I don't exchange word with Goat!

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Take care of that, lol i thought no one should interfere when holy spirit is at work lmao grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Enemyofpeace: 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
I doesn't believe this man,, I smell lies all over him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Marine what? damn this man looks shows hs guilty in one way or the other,

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by donfineboi: 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Time will tell....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
FINE 24HRS WE ARE WAITING SHA. i hold on to that.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
cocaineaddict:
dunno why am suspecting the DSS and FG's hands in all this

Ease up on the cocaine dear and your suspicions will disappear.

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by TeamSimple(m): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
dragonking3:
Ride on pastor. The voice of the masses. No olosho or daughter of Jezebel that the demonic migiet of kaduna have sent can stand the power of God.

I stand with apostle suleman cool
Na on top wheelchair you go end if not careful

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by donfineboi: 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
smartmey61:
Marine what? damn this man looks shows hs guilty in one way or the other,

You must be a judge otherwise you seal your lips

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by femmy2010(m): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
"if i were to go to the market ,there are some people that would sell pepper to me that i wont ....".

I wonder why he would say such a statement no matter the context .

10 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by progress69: 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
smartmey61:
FINE 24HRS WE ARE WAITING SHA. i hold on to that.

We wait for Coza Response tire.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
ANYONE that WATCHES it should summarise

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? / The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED / Isaac, Bishop Oyedepo's Son, Resigns From Living Faith Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.