Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" (78090 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by skillz111(m): 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
Winnyluv:
Who has watched the video?
i have what I know for certain is both party can't be right or wrong and when the truth prevails eeriebody would eventually see who would be disgrace but nobody can be trusted you are guilty until proven innocent and am referring to both parties
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by ikemesit4477: 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dongreat:

I still stand by her and my father. Family first. For you I hope you put money today for that his LovePeddler house because Daniela okeke don sight one SUV to buy soon and the bald head fraudster need cash to buy her.
Omega fire fire
Omega fire fire o
Omega fire fire o o.
Go hug transformer for all I care!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
donfineboi:

You see why the future of this country is in comatose with ills like you? Check my profile maybe then you will undertsand we are not in the same level.
smiling
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by dragonking3: 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ioannes:

Can you tell us the meaning of "omega fire ministry"?
Go and ask apostle suleman

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Alphamale2017(m): 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
Topgainer:

The details are personal but then I began to notice something's which did not add up in the Ministrations of Prophet Oritsejafor and the Apostle long before this scandals were made open. Many more Prophets are into so many stuffs. How I wished these things were not true

Make your own decision by the unfolding events many more revelations are coming
all na permutation. nothing verifiable. so end of story. he told me, them say. if na this generation we see jesus moving with mary madalene the harlot. na we for use our hands crucify christ.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
ASHAWO PASTOR

SULEIMAN YOU ARE AS GUILTY AS ANYTHING.

Shame.le.ss who're .

Deceptive hypocrite.

Rot in hell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
donfineboi:

You must be a judge otherwise you seal your lips
shut up jor. Na this nl we dey wey everybody dey insult cossy with her big boobs. Now is turn of the pastor u dey quote bible. Am sure u r among the people that use to judge or insult celebrities.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by duality(m): 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
jonsnow92:
24 Hours
Why is Controversy written all over Suleiman
Elijah once said if I be a Man of God.. Controversial Prophets says things and it be so..Apostle Suleiman should Prove His mettle also.....
The only baffling thing was d way Church members were jumping and screaming at every word that comes out of His mouth..That's not Honour,That's Folly

Even Jesus was told to prove he was the son of God. At that time some people Cursed their generation just so they can crucify Jesus. So your reaction is not strange.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
How come suleman neva saw this in his 2017 vision?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Alphamale2017(m): 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
skillz111:
i have what I know for certain is both party can't be right or wrong and when the truth prevails eeriebody would eventually see who would be disgrace but nobody can be trusted you are guilty until proven innocent and am referring to both parties
you are guilty until proven innocent ?? jesus. which law school you go ?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by realmindz: 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
suddenly he knows the source of the blackmail i can bet this guy is guilty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Dongreat(m): 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
ikemesit4477:
Go hug transformer for all I care!

Sorry where I stay, the electricity is constant so I am not mad like you, but you that stay in dark environs can go hug it, after all no power to kill your foolish a*s as much as I would like that. But Daniela okeke get 24hrs power from your daddy pocket and directly your money.

Quote me more and I will finish you that you will go meet your parents and apologize for not standing by them. EWO. Lost sheep.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by ojialo(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
emiliy223:
Following the alleged sex scandal trailing the General Pastor of Omega Fire Ministries, he spoke in his church refuting the allegations

Watch video:

"Just because of one thing, I said don't kill Christians they are now acting Nollywood. They should have brought a better looking..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh6cWnr1NkE?t=31

http://enigeria.com.ng/apostle-johnson-suleman-responds-allegations/

This girl called TOTObo no get shame
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
dragonking3:
Go and ask apostle suleman

Aren't you a member of his church or are you not proud of your church?

Is that what your apostle told you to tell anyone who asks for the meaning of the name of his church? "Tell them to come and ask me"?

Going to a church with a meaningless name even you can't defend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by dragonking3: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ioannes:

Aren't you a member of his church or are you not proud of your church?

Is that what your apostle told you to tell anyone who asks for the meaning of the name of his church? "Tell them to come and ask me"?

Going to a church with a meaningless name even you can't defend.
The meaning is I stand with apostle suleman cool
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
ojialo:
This girl called TOTObo no get shame

It's your pastor that is shameless. Patronizing prostitutes and probably preaching against such in church.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Topgainer: 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Alphamale2017:
all na permutation. nothing verifiable. so end of story. he told me, them say. if na this generation we see jesus moving with mary madalene the harlot. na we for use our hands crucify christ.
That's good
The decision is yours to make
Which is not verifiable
Hotels, call logs, travels, SMS, Cliques, bank transfers and gifts to runs girls without the knowledge of Church Welfare dept or the usual announcements of donations to the poor during services.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by donfineboi: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
charliboy654:

shut up jor. Na this nl we dey wey everybody dey insult cossy with her big boobs. Now is turn of the pastor u dey quote bible. Am sure u r among the people that use to judge or insult celebrities.

I need you to take a chill pill n think..... imagine yourself, wrongly accused and every Tom Dick n Adamu are quick to judge against you?
I haven't seen any strong, convincing evidence yet to make me accuse the Pastor.
All I hear is the Stephanie lady's laptop which contained the evidence was stolen.
And we see her brandishing a screenshot. Any leaner on photoshop can create one....

Pastor Adeboye paid Fayose a visit in Ekiti, touting his boldness in standing up for his people against the Fulani menace and weeks later the FG implemented a policy forcing him to resign his post.
Apostle Suleman has been standing up for Christians especially when the governor of Kaduna state set out policies to mitigate Christianity and recently against the killings by the Fulanis.
Now he is facing his bit.

There is a very big conspiracy against the Christian faith. Only the wise will see these things..... but the majority disillusioned folks will only play their part as fickle victims of circumstances

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by 3kay945(m): 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
itcolony:
. The video was released on Saturday. 24 hours already passed. He even release one today claiming she has confessed. Check YouTube

I just watched it now but he didn't say she confess there. It's just a title.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by ken55: 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
skillz111:

I think you got that backwards..... Is it you are guilty until proven innocent? Or innocent until proven guilty? Lol

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by skillz111(m): 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Alphamale2017:
you are guilty until proven innocent ?? jesus. which law school you go ?
lol well jay z told me that why you astonished yeah yeah yeah you guilty until proven innocent
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by omokab: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ask4Info:
I will write in Caps to emphasize my annoyance.

WHY DO THESE PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT TO USE RELIGION AND ETHNIC DIVIDES TO OBSTRUCT TRUTHS AND FACTS.

I CAN SWEAR TO GOD ALMIGHTY THAT APOSTLE SULEMAN WAS BEING THREATENED BY THAT LADY TO EXPOSE HIM IF HE DIDN'T MEET UP TO HER DEMAND SINCE LAST YEAR. NOW SULEMAN WAS SMART ENOUGH TO DELIVER THAT CONTROVERTIAL SERMON AND STATEMENT SO IF THE CANADIAN BABE CARRY OUT HER THREATS AGAINST HIM, IT WILL APPEAR AS IF APC IS AFTER HIM BECAUSE HE CONFRONTED THE GOVERNMENT.

THIS VERY SAME TRICK IS WHAT FAYOSE AND FANI KAYODE USES ALL THE TIME. THEY KNOW THEY ARE ABOUT TO BE EXPOSED, THEY WILL NOW ATTACK THE GOVERNMENT TO MAKE IT APPEAR BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT IS ON A REVENGE MISSION.

THIS MAN MET THAT BABE AND THEY GLOBE TROTTED 2YEARS AGO, WAS EL-RUFAI AWARE OF THEIR ROMANCE THEN OR IS HE THE PSYCHOPATIC MAN THAT SEES INTO THE FUTURE?

SULEMAN FACE THE ISSUE ON GROUND AND DON'T POLITICIZE IT.
this is exactly the problem we are having in this country. Why turning sexual abuse into political situation and also relating it with religion? I can't blame him but blaming the stupid people supporting him. What concern el rufai and killing ofchrist

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by distilledwalex(m): 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
See the gullible followers sev... Na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by omokab: 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ask4Info:
I will write in Caps to emphasize my annoyance.

WHY DO THESE PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT TO USE RELIGION AND ETHNIC DIVIDES TO OBSTRUCT TRUTHS AND FACTS.

I CAN SWEAR TO GOD ALMIGHTY THAT APOSTLE SULEMAN WAS BEING THREATENED BY THAT LADY TO EXPOSE HIM IF HE DIDN'T MEET UP TO HER DEMAND SINCE LAST YEAR. NOW SULEMAN WAS SMART ENOUGH TO DELIVER THAT CONTROVERTIAL SERMON AND STATEMENT SO IF THE CANADIAN BABE CARRY OUT HER THREATS AGAINST HIM, IT WILL APPEAR AS IF APC IS AFTER HIM BECAUSE HE CONFRONTED THE GOVERNMENT.

THIS VERY SAME TRICK IS WHAT FAYOSE AND FANI KAYODE USES ALL THE TIME. THEY KNOW THEY ARE ABOUT TO BE EXPOSED, THEY WILL NOW ATTACK THE GOVERNMENT TO MAKE IT APPEAR BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT IS ON A REVENGE MISSION.

THIS MAN MET THAT BABE AND THEY GLOBE TROTTED 2YEARS AGO, WAS EL-RUFAI AWARE OF THEIR ROMANCE THEN OR IS HE THE PSYCHOPATIC MAN THAT SEES INTO THE FUTURE?

SULEMAN FACE THE ISSUE ON GROUND AND DON'T POLITICIZE IT.
this is exactly the problem we are having in this country. Why turning sexual abuse into political situation and also relating it with religion? I can't blame him but blaming the stupid people supporting him. What concern el rufai and killing of Christians with having sex with prostitute? Mr sule is a fool.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by skillz111(m): 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
ken55:

I think you got that backwards..... Is it you are guilty until proven innocent? Or innocent until proven guilty? Lol
lol I said that with intent since we don't know who is innocent for now they are both guilty until proven innocent and I don't think both can be innocent looking at the situation
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by stubornnn: 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Winnyluv:
Who has watched the video?

you're pretty smiley
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by MarkSole: 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
THE BEST OF MEN, AND THE BEST OF MEN, ARE STILL MEN.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Winnyluv(f): 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ioannes:

shocked shocked

Like for real? Didn't know you were my sis o.

Glory to Jesus... smiley

Honour to Mary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Missonas(f): 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hmm his utterances tho leaves much room for doubt

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
i noticed most judgemental peeps in here are anonymous....the olosho is ready to pull the alleged MOG down.................God is watching.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Freiburger(m): 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
femmy2010:
"if i were to go to the market ,there are some people that would sell pepper to me that i wont ....".

I wonder why he would say such a statement no matter the context .
grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by sexaddict08(m): 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
SageTravels:
Pls Nairalanders read this passage with an understanding.

Luke 6:37
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

I don talk my own.

you be mumu... as in, confirm one...
somebody is collecting church money to go n fulkk his mistress and u say they should not talk abi. I know your type

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? / The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED / Isaac, Bishop Oyedepo's Son, Resigns From Living Faith Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.