Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" (78097 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by xykms101: 9:16am On Mar 13, 2017
dragonking3:
RIP to you and your entire family cry cry

My last word to you ... Prepare for your demise. Rip soon ... No more mention .
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by dragonking3: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2017
xykms101:

My last word to you ... Prepare for your demise. Rip soon ... No more mention .
Hehehe. See this dead man. grin

Things are already changing in less than 24hrs: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/apostle-sulemans-name-removed-as-owner.html?m=1

You and your entire family and generation will die this week. Everyday will be a day of mourning for you all.

Accept my pity. RIP cry cry
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2017
dragonking3:
The meaning is I stand with apostle suleman cool

Do we really need all this drama?
This is one thing I hate about Nigerian Christians, we are too quick to criticize and nail our pastors. You don't hear this often in Islamic world. You don't talk down on your Shepard. How many times have you prayed for your pastor or fasted before of him. Bible said strick the Shepard the sheep will scatter. Devil can get and use you more if he can stop you from listening to your Shepard. This worst is that , it is the Christians that are sponsoring this non sense.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by dragonking3: 9:21am On Mar 13, 2017
sdkalu:

Do we really need all this drama?
This is one thing I hate about Nigerian Christians, we are too quick to criticize and nail our pastors. You don't hear this often in Islamic world. You don't talk down on your Shepard. How many times have you prayed for your pastor or fasted before of him. Bible said strick the Shepard the sheep will scatter. Devil can get and use you more if he can stop you from listening to your Shepard. This worst is that , it is the Christians that are sponsoring this non sense.
So why are you quoting me? Am I criticising the pastor?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by xykms101: 9:23am On Mar 13, 2017
dragonking3:
Hehehe. See this dead man. grin

Things are already changing in less than 24hrs: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/apostle-sulemans-name-removed-as-owner.html?m=1

cry cry

This is not enough evidence to save you . You must die if nothing serious happen within the speculated time.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by dragonking3: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2017
xykms101:

This is not enough evidence to save you . You must die if nothing serious happen within the speculated time.
I thought you said that was your last quote? You dey fear to die but you and your entire family and generation will die through out this week. Everyday will be a day of mourning for you all.

Things are now changing in less than 24hours and the children of the devil are going to diiiieeeee.

RIP cry
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Philinho(m): 9:41am On Mar 13, 2017
kenonze:
Nonsense.
Why are u losing sleep over what u claimed is true?
how'll u feel if you're married n a blackmailer starts bringing u down ? we should reason well in this country . common sense in not common
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by dfav: 10:10am On Mar 13, 2017
of a truth;;

this suleiman & otobo stuff; has proven that a lot of Nigerian youth are really jobless or under employed
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Winnyluv(f): 10:20am On Mar 13, 2017
Ioannes:

Wow kiss

Imma be following you bumper to bumper on this forum smiley kiss
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Winnyluv(f): 10:21am On Mar 13, 2017
stubornnn:

you're pretty smiley

Thanks smiley
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by fm4real2k6(m): 10:49am On Mar 13, 2017
me69:
ALL SO CALLED PROPHETS ARE FAKE WHETHER WHITE BLAKE BROWN CHINESE ALL.

THE ONLY PROPHETS WHERE THE ONES GOD CHOSE AND ARE MENTIONED IN THE BOOKS THAT GOD SENT THROUGHOUT HUMAN EXISTENCE.

AND THE LAST PROPHET/MESSENGER OF GOD WAS MUHAMMAD THE SON OF ABDULLAH PBUH

Hahahahaha Awusubilahi to you....lol
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Omonigeriarere: 11:51am On Mar 13, 2017
Dongreat:

You don stand like this for your mama or real papa before you dey stand with another person whom you got no idea how he live his life. Your kind of Christianity is why Nigeria is still in slavery. No go stand by your family. OKEBE

And how is that giving you headache? His life: his choice.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by colli247(m): 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
SageTravels:
I don't even understand this whole Drama.

weda apostle johnson Suleman is guilty or not None of my business.

weda Otondo. what's her name again is guilty or not none of my business.

one thing I believe so much is, No mata how far lie goes. just one truth will overcome it.

don't mind my signature. pls
CATCH ONE STATEMENT ..ne thing I believe so much is, No mata how far lie goes. just one truth will overcome it.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by dfav: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
colli247:
CATCH ONE STATEMENT ..ne thing I believe so much is, No mata how far lie goes. just one truth will overcome it.

simple... let all go about our businesses and wait for time to tell..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Edelweiss44: 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
Audrinakane:

She is ugly yet sulemain deemed her good enough to send money to her?

Do you help people just because they are Beautiful or because God commanded us to help people in need that ask for our help if we can afford to help them? Can't you see your warped mindset It's people like you that will believe that a man cannot help a lady he is not related to except he wants to get something back in return from her especially if the lady is good-looking. For your information, I have helped several beautiful girls including those in helped with school fees, and yet I never slept with any of them! Not all men are like what you think!!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Audrinakane(f): 10:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
Edelweiss44:

Do you help people just because they are Beautiful or because God commanded us to help people in need that ask for our help if we can afford to help them? Can't you see your warped mindset It's people like you that will believe that a man cannot help a lady he is not related to except he wants to get something back in return from her especially if the lady is good-looking. For your information, I have helped several beautiful girls including those in helped with school fees, and yet I never slept with any of them! Not all men are like what you think!!

Exactly so why judge her based on her facial appearance. It not yet sure that he slept with her but if he can help her out financially then will her facial appearance be a reason he can't sleep with her(if he did so). Why focus purely on her facial appearance. The remarks he made where totally uncalled for and you insuntiating such in your previous quote is not right.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Luvnet: 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
The only thing I for like to see is if this man truly they send money to her I.e let her print her statement and let us see, if it is trith, it has finish, this same man was the one the was calling MMM frudster, that Mmm has come to defrud the people, well for Mmm we all they touch the money, but he they collect the money give pussy, tell me who better pass.
Our Lord Jesus say on that day many of you will say by your name I cast out demons but He will say you workers of iniquity
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by lovet8: 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
Women are meant to be Bleep
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Dynmyt: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=martineverest post=54531712]edo..... Same ethnic group with oshiomole, dokpesi , ozekhome, toyin aimakhu, omotola husband [/quote
Omotola husband ke
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by martineverest(m): 6:38am On Jul 29, 2022
[quote author=Dynmyt post=115173848][/quote]yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? / The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED / Isaac, Bishop Oyedepo's Son, Resigns From Living Faith Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.