Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government (54856 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
bayinq25:
The typo is an evidence of how insignificant you are.sometimes I hardly stare at my phone.Kiss the truth

yes, its an evidence of ur 'olodority' . kiss the truth grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
egobetatoday:

yes, its an evidence of ur 'olodority' . kiss the truth grin
I think you need a job.Enough is enough,stealing from mummy to get daily subscription is enough.The internet would have been a better place if miscreants like you pay with hard earned cash to subscribe but mum does it all.Anyway I know she's a prostitute.Your parents are just as good as pound struck LAWMA waste.Kiss the fvcking truth.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
bayinq25:
I think you need a job.Enough is enough,stealing from mummy to get daily subscription is enough.The internet would have been a better place if miscreants like you pay with hard earned cash to subscribe but mum does it all.Anyway I know she's a prostitute.Your parents are just as good as pound struck LAWMA waste.Kiss the fvcking truth.

u mean ur mother is a prostitute from a cursed generation of harlots? Ashewo?....ewwwwwwwww! No wonder you're a never do well...A FAILURE...product of a baby mama grin And no wonder your father was sceptical about u being his son (who's heir are u anyway... a mixture of several sperm fluids? Really?) grin Now i understand why u dont know simple words like 'writhing' and cant even construct sentences. Your mentally re.tarded father from a generation of fools contributed to ur problems too...He gave birth to a goat! grin.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
egobetatoday:

u mean ur mother is a prostitute from a cursed generation of harlots? Ashewo?....ewwwwwwwww! No wonder you're a never do well...product of a baby mama grin And no wonder your father was sceptical about u being his son (who's heir are u anyway... a mixture of several sperm fluids?) grin Now i understand why u dont know simple words like 'writhing' and cant even construct sentences. Your mentally retarded father from a generation of fools contributed to ur problems too...He gave birth to a goat! grin.
Legend of the pained!!!kiakiakikikikikikikikukukiki!see painment.I hope the lagoon isn't far from your house....buhaaahahagahahagagahahahaha
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
bayinq25:
Legend of the pained!!!kiakiakikikikikikikikukukiki!see painment.I hope the lagoon isn't far from your house....buhaaahahagahahagagahahahaha

grin it pained u so much u suddenly became blank? ok...take some glucose, lucozade... anything. The road is still far oo...grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
bayinq25:

You said your Ashewo kobo kobo mother is pregnant at 55? Mehn...she no dey tire to f..k around? She's so renowned your friends f..ck her too grin Ewwwwww...and I heard she does it with animals ...AND YOU grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
egobetatoday:

You said your Ashewo kobo kobo mother is pregnant at 55? Mehn...she no dey tire to f..k around? She's so renowned your friends f..ck her too grin Ewwwwww...and I heard she does it with animals ...AND YOU grin
You don't have to expose your mum on this platform.I know it hurts but apply cold water to the burns...you even had to quote me twice.hahahahahahahahahabuhahahahahahahahkikikikikikikikikijukujujujkikikiki...e pain am!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2017
bayinq25:
You don't have to expose your mum on this platform.I know it hurts but apply cold water to the burns...you even had to quote me twice.hahahahahahahahahabuhahahahahahahahkikikikikikikikikijukujujujkikikiki...e pain am!!!

u definitely dont have what it takes to tackle JUST TWO mentions from your confessions kikikikikihehehehehaha...I said it! Your mental capacity is below zero. You are a failure and a dullard. Are u still surprised that you were always the last in class?
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 10:01am On Apr 26, 2017
bayinq25:

Ur friends say your mother's punany dey smell.....ewwww. Ok...What is your father's name? hehehehehehe... he doesnt even know...bastard! U look like that mad man on ur street...product of mixed 'spermy' grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
egobetatoday:

Ur friends say your mother's punany dey smell.....ewwww. Ok...What is your father's name? hehehehehehe... he doesnt even know...bastard! U look like that mad man on ur street...product of mixed 'spermy' grin
No money to subscribe?never mind,your mum is fvcking my horse...she'll get paid.im sure you're a 100naira sub cunt!Till next week I guess...stay pained...hahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
egobetatoday:

u definitely dont have what it takes to tackle JUST TWO mentions from your confessions kikikikikihehehehehaha...I said it! Your mental capacity is below zero. You are a failure and a dullard. Are u still surprised that you were always the last in class?
apply cold water bro,youre still pained.Say this without crying and sending smiling emojis.... the legend of the pained....
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 4:08pm On May 13, 2017
bayinq25:
apply cold water bro,youre still pained.Say this without crying and sending smiling emojis.... the legend of the pained....

U are obviously too slow...u can NEVER BE successful because your mental capacity is low.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 4:13pm On May 13, 2017
bayinq25:
No money to subscribe?never mind,your mum is fvcking my horse...she'll get paid.im sure you're a 100naira sub cunt!Till next week I guess...stay pained...hahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa

Hahahahahahehehehehe...the mentally superior ones make the mentally low do what they want...and they actually do it. mehnnnn! In trying to prove that u are capable of replying my many mentions u fell into the trap hahahahahahahahahehehehehekikikikikiki. I dictate the flow...don't be surprised...you are not SMART! you are worse than a SHEEP...mentally lazy goat!

upper cut
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 4:22pm On May 13, 2017
bayinq25:

Actually it took me almost a month to reply! Now u know that the smarter ones only use Nairaland to relax hehehehehehahaha. Also, u now know that while u are here sleeping on Nairaland, the smarter ones are making money by the minute. I don't wish to compete with u on NL, FOOL. The Dangotes don't compete with the street cleaners, do they?
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 4:30pm On May 13, 2017
egobetatoday:

Actually it took me almost a month to reply! Now u know that the smarter ones only use Nairaland to relax hehehehehehahaha. Also, u now know that while u are here sleeping on Nairaland, the smarter ones are making money by the minute. I don't wish to compete with u on NL, FOOL. The Dangotes don't compete with the street cleaners, do they?
You goofed big time.After crying for airtime for one month,victorious you decided to use your scared 10mb judiciously.Stay with the two pees...poor and pained.That explains why you couldn't resist the opportunity presented by mtn free mb after #100 recharge to quote me thrice after so much hurt.Its the truth slowpoke...kiss it....kiakiakiakiakiakia....#legendofthepained....oodun ofe ke!
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 4:33pm On May 13, 2017
bayinq25:

don't worry...my friends call me the CHIEF MANIPULATOR. I used it on u ...guess what! it worked! grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 4:35pm On May 13, 2017
bayinq25:
You goofed big time.After crying for airtime for one month,victorious you decided to use your scared 10mb judiciously.Stay with the two pees...poor and pained.That explains why you couldn't resist the opportunity presented by mtn free mb after #100 recharge to quote me thrice after so much hurt.Its the truth slowpoke...kiss it....kiakiakiakiakiakia....#legendofthepained....oodun ofe ke!

Hehehehehehahaha ... Dull Yoruba kid
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 4:37pm On May 13, 2017
bayinq25:

Hehehehehehahaha ...u are always on NL grin. Ok, Send me ur acct number
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 4:55pm On May 13, 2017
bayinq25:

My 'scared' 10mb? Hahahahahahahahahehehehehekikikikikiki . This small boy u no dey fail to fall hand at all at all.... Chai... Even my so called 10 mb 'scared' as I dey reply u. In fact it was so 'scared' it ran under the chair hahahahahahahahahehehehehekikikikikiki. mehnnnn... I don jam. Pls just go and repeat nursery one and save me my 'scared' 10mb grin. Laugh wan tear my belle chai...I need to introduce GOOGLE to you NOW. Go and buy Two 2A exercise books (20 leaves) and report here ASAP hehehehhehehahahahahahakikikikiokio
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 6:02pm On May 13, 2017
egobetatoday:

My 'scared' 10mb? Hahahahahahahahahehehehehekikikikikiki . This small boy u no dey fail to fall hand at all at all.... Chai... Even my so called 10 mb 'scared' as I dey reply u. In fact it was so 'scared' it ran under the chair hahahahahahahahahehehehehekikikikikiki. mehnnnn... I don jam. Pls just go and repeat nursery one and save me my 'scared' 10mb grin. Laugh wan tear my belle chai...I need to introduce GOOGLE to you NOW. Go and buy Two 2A exercise books (20 leaves) and report here ASAP hehehehhehehahahahahahakikikikiokio
I can see how Yorubas keep giving you nightmares....I'm a klitchko to your Peter.....four quotes is an evidence of painment....please don't die yet,die after the sound of hahahahahahahahahahahakiakiakiakiakia....e pain am
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by permsec: 8:56pm On May 25, 2017
bibibassey:
can't they just leave this man to be in peace? and they should show us the evidences so that all can a certain whether they are lies or not, but what ever the outcome, I don't give a damn.
I don't know u, but u are damn beautiful!
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by TransLucent(m): 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
highrise07:
women... women....women.....Adam missed it because of eve, the simplest weapon the devil has, to destroy men is women. Men, Eve "daughters" can destroy you within a twinkle of an eye. be very careful , they are sweet and poisonous.

Lol, this is funny and the biggest fact at the same time! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Largest And Most Popular Church In Nigeria / Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.