Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

I Am Angry And I Want To Rant, And Rant I Shall. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Angry And I Want To Rant, And Rant I Shall. (625 Views)

It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic / Man Takes A Lady Out To The Movies Then Goes On Twitter To Rant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Angry And I Want To Rant, And Rant I Shall. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
I am angry.
Infact am vexed.
My girlfriend is sad.
Her relationship is about to hit the rocks.
And I wouldn't naturally have been bothered but se likes, no scratch that she loves the guy.
It's a pity he is a ..... COW!
Now forgive my manners but I am deficient in bad vocabulary.
But that's another story.
My girlfriend called me today and she was crying.
She said she is fed up if her relationship.
That she is tired of the problems that it brings.
Now I was confused here because they seemed happy a few days ago when she sent me pictures of them together at a pool.
I asked what's wrong and she starts talking.
And when she was done this was a summary of what she said.
'that her boyfriend is always asking her for money and that if she doesn't have they start quarrelling until the next pay check comes in. And that this has been going on for 9months'.
She has been dating for 11!
So I was shocked.
Now this is the reason for my dilemma.
Her boyfriend earns 127k
She earns barely 50k
He stays with an uncle.
She stays with an aunty.
So 177k should carry 2people for a month right?
But then I can survive on 100k with my husband and a kid (when I marry).
The issue here I later discovered is that the boyfriend breezes through his salary like a hurricane and 3 weeks into the month he is already broke. Then he runs to her to help him with money and breezes through it too.
And they start quarrelling until their next pay check then settle and breeze through the money again and so the cycle continues.
Now she is tired and fed up of the drama.
She wants to quit.
And to be honest I have no answer to her problem.
Re: I Am Angry And I Want To Rant, And Rant I Shall. by Senipapa(m): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
I have a friend like that, who under a week or two squanders all he makes and immediately becomes dependent on other's until the next pay check comes in. From experience I will tell you such people don't change easily, they totally lack a good sense of responsibility and if your girlfriend knows what's good for her now is the time to call it a quit because a guy that can't manage his hard earned income well is never an asset but a liability.

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry And I Want To Rant, And Rant I Shall. by FvckShiT(m): 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
angry undecided
Re: I Am Angry And I Want To Rant, And Rant I Shall. by ninovandross(m): 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
I am angry.
Infact am vexed.
My girlfriend is sad.
Her relationship is about to hit the rocks.
And I wouldn't naturally have been bothered but se likes, no scratch that she loves the guy.
It's a pity he is a ..... COW!
Now forgive my manners but I am deficient in bad vocabulary.
But that's another story.
My girlfriend called me today and she was crying.
She said she is fed up if her relationship.
That she is tired of the problems that it brings.
Now I was confused here because they seemed happy a few days ago when she sent me pictures of them together at a pool.
I asked what's wrong and she starts talking.
And when she was done this was a summary of what she said.
'that her boyfriend is always asking her for money and that if she doesn't have they start quarrelling until the next pay check comes in. And that this has been going on for 9months'.
She has been dating for 11!
So I was shocked.
Now this is the reason for my dilemma.
Her boyfriend earns 127k
She earns barely 50k
He stays with an uncle.
She stays with an aunty.
So 177k should carry 2people for a month right?
But then I can survive on 100k with my husband and a kid (when I marry).
The issue here I later discovered is that the boyfriend breezes through his salary like a hurricane and 3 weeks into the month he is already broke. Then he runs to her to help him with money and breezes through it too.
And they start quarrelling until their next pay check then settle and breeze through the money again and so the cycle continues.
Now she is tired and fed up of the drama.
She wants to quit.
And to be honest I have no answer to her problem.
tell u girlfriend to start dating human beings and leave cows alone undecided, wetin carry her go meet cow in the first place

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry And I Want To Rant, And Rant I Shall. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Part 2 of the rant.

Me I have told her to follow her brain and not her heart and to leave the....COW!
He is a spend thrift and a loose wallet that drips into poverty.
Well like all good advices they are barely heeded and I'm pretty sure that in 5days time I will see pictures of either a cinema outing or a lounge spot cool off, to let me know that they are back together.
I'm not worried actually.
Just pitying the next generation of COWs they will breed if they marry.
And this COWs will be the reason the naira will not appreciate in value.
Why luxuries will keep getting more expensive because of demand.
Why the credit rate will keep skyrocketing and interest rate on savings will never go up.
It's this nonsense that some accept in the name of love that will ruin their marriages.
Cause broken children and in the end bitter breakups.
The earlier women start choosing men with money management skills the better for the extended society.
Be thinking you are marrying the happening guy that knows how to take care of you.
Don't realize that you are mortgaging your future and that of your kids out of stupidity.
Re: I Am Angry And I Want To Rant, And Rant I Shall. by obiorathesubtle: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2017

I think you have a greedy roach for a friend

Re: I Am Angry And I Want To Rant, And Rant I Shall. by SINZ: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
I didn't read your ranting.

Sorry. embarassed
Re: I Am Angry And I Want To Rant, And Rant I Shall. by Mskrisx(f): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
The title of this thread made me 'Laugh My Ass Out' grin grin grin
Re: I Am Angry And I Want To Rant, And Rant I Shall. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
Part 3 of the rant.

Yes!
I have not tired.
It's maddening and saddening to see men waste their youth all in a bid to outdo their records in just how fast they can spend lavishly.
It is not a show of affluence oga!
It is a stupid manner of a COW.
You can't impress sensible ladies who have value on their life and future.
You think breezing through your salary after 3 weeks shows how much you are worth?
grin grin
It doesn't!
And I shake my head in Spanish for you.
Because you have no idea how foolish you seem when you do that.
Infact it takes your idiosyncrasy to a new world record.
I will soon be back.
Re: I Am Angry And I Want To Rant, And Rant I Shall. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
clowns everywhere ,LMAO, "rant shall i"
Re: I Am Angry And I Want To Rant, And Rant I Shall. by nepapole(m): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Part 3 of the rant.

Yes!
I have not tired.
U mean u have not tired.
Re: I Am Angry And I Want To Rant, And Rant I Shall. by PrinzCarter(m): 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
Is dis story real I dnt believe it
Re: I Am Angry And I Want To Rant, And Rant I Shall. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
All you boys who think that spending into poverty is impressive to women you should know this.
1. You will only impress idiots.
2. You are not doing me, you are doing yourself.
3. If the chick leaves you for another maga don't go about crying foul, you deserve it.
4. Come sef can't you give yourself brain?
5. Is saving so difficult that you have to fail that course all year round?
5. Well just know that she later in life you marry a woman that controls you, because she pays the bills since you have squandered your youth running after stupidity. Then be ready to swallow your misery and bear it continuously.
Re: I Am Angry And I Want To Rant, And Rant I Shall. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
I wonder how ur rant increase my monthly income.

Shameless fornicators everywhere
Re: I Am Angry And I Want To Rant, And Rant I Shall. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ranting continues...

Part 5.

If you do this., then you are a COW!
1. You can't afford your expenses.
2. You are always broke before your next pay check. Not because you are investing in better certifications, or a business but because you spend on luxuries.
3. You always don't know how the money went. It was supposed to be a good deal.
4. You seem to keep postponing that masters degree plan, not cos you don't have the money but because there is just still time and you want to enjoy just yet.
5. Your savings account is always on red alert.
Oga when will you grow up?

(1) (Reply)

I Am A LovePeddler (an Asewo Woman), And I’ve Slept With 2788 Men” / What Are The Signs That A Woman Is Only In To Eat A Man's Money?? / My Perfect Gentleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.