Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

See The Tallest Building In Africa - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See The Tallest Building In Africa (53531 Views)

Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) / Photos: The 10 Tallest Buildings In Nigeria (2018) / Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
Just30:
your own forum just told you you are a liar.
Key search Ghana and see your obsession
A day does not go bye without your people either comparing, looking for Ghana stories or posing your depression on Ghana.

If that is not obsession then you probably don't know what is.
loooooll nobody cares bro
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by sindrek(m): 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
There's no point arguing with them anymore, you know quite well that you can't compare Nigeria with any African country if you like build America in your country or have 100 hours electricity.

Nigeria is a senior brother your countries look up to Nigeria in times of needs.

We made most African countries what they are today.

We won't argue again hahahaha.

It's like saying Dubai is better than America, we all know who runs the world and in this case we know who runs Africa.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
sindrek:
There's no point arguing with them anymore, you know quite well that you can't compare Nigeria with any African country if you like build America in your country or have 100 hours electricity.

Nigeria is a senior brother your countries look up to Nigeria in times of needs.

It's like saying Dubai is better than America, we all know who runs the world and in this case we know who runs Africa.
actually Dubai is more beautiful than america and more developed. but Dubai cannot talk wen america is talking (dem Neva born dem well) america will just destroy their so called beautiful country in one nuclear strike.
its not about which country has 24 hrs of power or which country is peaceful or which country is more developed ,its abt a country that is powerful

Ghana may have all d electricity in d world or be very peaceful but it will Neva be as powerful as Nigeria
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Just30: 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
loooooll nobody cares bro
obsessed nigga
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
Just30:
obsessed nigga
I'm not obssessed oooo , I love my country and I'm glad that Nigeria us d most powerful country in Africa
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Just30: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
I'm not obssessed oooo , I love my country and I'm glad that Nigeria us d most powerful country in Africa
grin grin grin with what? Cos in diplomatic circles Nigeria is not even up Kenya or Ethiopia
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Just30:
grin grin grin with what? Cos in diplomatic circles Nigeria is not even up Kenya or Ethiopia
aahhh My God ,here we go again with d comparison, I swear with d level of envy and inferiority complex that Ghanaians have towards Nigerians eeehn! we can keep arguing till God knows wen, and u just keep comparing and comparing and comparing chai
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by sindrek(m): 1:15am On Mar 21, 2017
Leave all this guys they know the truth, the most populous black nation on earth and the most powerful black nation on earth.

The giant of Africa.

Nigeria my country, when Nigeria coughs other African countries shiver Lol

Some haters from small African countries will want to hate countries that is smaller than Kano state.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 21, 2017
sindrek:

At no time has Kenya or even the poorest nations in East Africa EVER looked up to Nigeria.
Heck, the trade between Kenya and Nigeria is miniscule.We trade amongst ourselves and our Bantu nations ,not West Africans.We have strong links to South Africa, given that both nations have large Afrikaans populations(though ours has declined alot as most have moved to Australia) and we trade a lot .We trade a lot with East Africa, our biggest market,We trade within COMESA.We do not do much with West Africa.
At not time has Kenya,Uganda,Tanzania,Rwanda, Burundi,Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti, Sudan, South Sudan, Somalia or Seychelles ever looked up to Nigeria.
West Africa until the last 7 years was more or less a continent further from us than Europe or North America.
I only came to hear Nigerian songs with P Square .Ask any Kenyan which Nigerian musician they knew before that.Eeerm .NONE.
Ethiopians are not aware Nigerians exist,Nor do Eritreans.East African music barely reaches them let alone West African music or news.
Nigerians are seen as scammers, liars, fake currency makers and people who rent a two bedrooomed house and cram 10 people in it against council laws.Hardly people to be looked up to!!Ever!!
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 21, 2017
sindrek:
Leave all this guys they know the truth, the most populous black nation on earth and the most powerful black nation on earth.

The giant of Africa.

Nigeria my country, when Nigeria coughs other African countries shiver Lol

Some haters from small African countries will want to hate countries that is smaller than Kano state.
Eeerm, Nigeria is having a recession(hence coughing) and we are growing at 6%
Sorry to burst your bubble, but your country has ZERO impact on East Central and South Africa.That is the domain of South Africa and Kenya.
Nigeria has no influence on East Africa, some of us even think we are racially superior, think Ethiopians and Eritireans.And think that you are a bunch of guys who are all talk about Nigeira yet your people are running away from your country and trying to impose yourselves on other people .Which is why virtually every nation is ejecting your citizens all over the East African seaboard from South Africa to Kenya!!
How many Kenyans live outside the East African Community??How many Black South Africans are outside SADC??smh!!Stay in your own country if it is so 'great'!!
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 21, 2017
uzzyfire:
aahhh My God ,here we go again with d comparison, I swear with d level of envy and inferiority complex that Ghanaians have towards Nigerians eeehn! we can keep arguing till God knows wen, and u just keep comparing and comparing and comparing chai
Egypt,Ethiopia, Kenya and South Africa are considered to be the nations the US prioritizes the most in Africa, mainly due to the presence of bases in or near all 4 nations, the fight against terror both in Somalia and the Middle East(For example, Mombasa was used as a fueling point for warships en route to Iraq in the Iraq war).
Compare this.
When Nigeria had the post election violence in 2010 that killed over 1000 people after Goodluck Jonathan was elected, Did the US even bother??
Yet when Kenya had its own which killed a similar number of people, The US was all over the country, sending representatives from the State Department and even Koffi Annan himself .

Even last week, some ranchers were attacked in Laikipia and Boris Johnson is now in the country, admiring our armed forces.
Doe Nigeria get the same level of attention??
When Obama came to Africa, which nations did he visit?Not Nigeria!!
Heck even China prioritizes Kenya,Ethiopia,South Africa and Tanzania , because the gateway to the Congo mineral riches passes through the ports of East Africa, West Africa is not seen as a priority. After all, if it is oil, Angola and South Sudan are their main African suppliers.Not Nigeria.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
GERALD710:

At no time has Kenya or even the poorest nations in East Africa EVER looked up to Nigeria.
Heck, the trade between Kenya and Nigeria is miniscule.We trade amongst ourselves and our Bantu nations ,not West Africans.We have strong links to South Africa, given that both nations have large Afrikaans populations(though ours has declined alot as most have moved to Australia) and we trade a lot .We trade a lot with East Africa, our biggest market,We trade within COMESA.We do not do much with West Africa.
At not time has Kenya,Uganda,Tanzania,Rwanda, Burundi,Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti, Sudan, South Sudan, Somalia or Seychelles ever looked up to Nigeria.
West Africa until the last 7 years was more or less a continent further from us than Europe or North America.
I only came to hear Nigerian songs with P Square .Ask any Kenyan which Nigerian musician they knew before that.Eeerm .NONE.
Ethiopians are not aware Nigerians exist,Nor do Eritreans.East African music barely reaches them let alone West African music or news.
Nigerians are seen as scammers, liars, fake currency makers and people who rent a two bedrooomed house and cram 10 people in it against council laws.Hardly people to be looked up to!!Ever!!
lol font forget that Nigerians are also seen as noble prize winners , record breakers, business tycooons ,academicians, biggest economy in Africa , conquerors of Ebola , and finally d GIANTS OF AFRICA
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
GERALD710:

Eeerm, Nigeria is having a recession(hence coughing) and we are growing at 6%
Sorry to burst your bubble, but your country has ZERO impact on East Central and South Africa.That is the domain of South Africa and Kenya.
Nigeria has no influence on East Africa, some of us even think we are racially superior, think Ethiopians and Eritireans.And think that you are a bunch of guys who are all talk about Nigeira yet your people are running away from your country and trying to impose yourselves on other people .Which is why virtually every nation is ejecting your citizens all over the East African seaboard from South Africa to Kenya!!
How many Kenyans live outside the East African Community??How many Black South Africans are outside SADC??smh!!Stay in your own country if it is so 'great'!!
loooollll, d same amount of people that are running away ,that's d same amount that running back to do business loool , d irony
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
GERALD710:

Egypt,Ethiopia, Kenya and South Africa are considered to be the nations the US prioritizes the most in Africa, mainly due to the presence of bases in or near all 4 nations, the fight against terror both in Somalia and the Middle East(For example, Mombasa was used as a fueling point for warships en route to Iraq in the Iraq war).
Compare this.
When Nigeria had the post election violence in 2010 that killed over 1000 people after Goodluck Jonathan was elected, Did the US even bother??
Yet when Kenya had its own which killed a similar number of people, The US was all over the country, sending representatives from the State Department and even Koffi Annan himself .

Even last week, some ranchers were attacked in Laikipia and Boris Johnson is now in the country, admiring our armed forces.
Heck even China prioritizes Kenya,Ethiopia,South Africa and Tanzania , because the gateway to the Congo mineral riches passes through the ports of East Africa, West Africa is not seen as a priority. After all, if it is oil, Angola and South Sudan are their main African suppliers.Not Nigeria.
looooolll my God, this is inferiority complex at its best , anything Nigeria does gets d attention of d whole africa(and I mean anything)
And US helps Nigeria all the time ,so y are u making it look like an achievement that they helped Kenya
out of every other , US has d closest relationship to Nigeria. america respects Nigeria cos they know that they cannot manipulate Nigeria unlike other countries. so all this ones u are saying is jargons, Even wen Nigeria was having boko haram crisis, d whole world helped Nigeria , and campaigned for d realease of d chibok girls .
I don't even undstnd ur point sef
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
loooooll this my country is too great, I didn't even know that we had dis much haters and Enviers, I swear u guy hating and envying is making me more proud of Nigeria. chai !!!
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
oh and do u know that Nigeria is d only black nation that manufactures cars.
if u don't believe, Google it!!!!
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by sHOTdownHawk: 9:16am On Mar 24, 2017
uzzyfire:
oh and do u know that Nigeria is d only black nation that manufactures cars.

if u don't believe, Google it!!!!
[/color]

Haaaahaaa the only black nation that manufacture cars and you tell us to google it. Well nigeria is a giant in whatever it is but not africa. Anyways we are the david of africa. Call us giant slayers.

P.S, By Giant i really mean stupid......[color=#006600]
grin
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by obaaderemi: 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
Kenyanstar:
I dont know why most Nigerians tend to suffer severe jealousy traits when they see other African countries progressing.

Meanwhile in Kenya
You are wrong.Nigerians aren't jealous of any other African nation.Nigerians actually see other African nations as being beneath them.A mistake actually because we still lack some things others take for granted.But jealous?Capital 'No'.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
sHOTdownHawk:
[/color]

Haaaahaaa the only black nation that manufacture cars and you tell us to google it. Well nigeria is a giant in whatever it is but not africa. Anyways we are the david of africa. Call us giant slayers.

P.S, By Giant i really mean stupid......[color=#006600]
grin
loooollll ur funny dude
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
You are wrong.Nigerians aren't jealous of any other African nation.Nigerians actually see other African nations as being beneath them.A mistake actually because we still lack some things others take for granted.But jealous?Capital 'No'.
EXACTLY!!! iv sed this so many times, Nigeria has never been and will never be jealous of any oda African country .

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Shaytun: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
GERALD710:

Compare this.

If that was so Donald Trump would have called kenya Not Nigeria. undecided
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Shaytun: 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
GERALD710:

The influence we are talking about grin you know Psquare, i dont know any of your artist.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Shaytun: 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
GERALD710:

Compare this.

Seriously, The facts that america have bases for their soldiers in your country now translate to you being a top priority in africa.

Who do you think america value the most, Its largest and biggest trading partner in africa(Nigeria), or the location of it Natgeowild Shoot(kenya).
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Shaytun:

Seriously, The facts that america have bases for their soldiers in your country now translate to you being a top priority in africa.

Who do you think america value the most, Its largest and biggest trading partner in africa(Nigeria), or the location of it Natgeowild Shoot(kenya).
looolll natgeowild shoot!!
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by sHOTdownHawk: 11:30am On Apr 01, 2017
Shaytun:

You only trade in oil and they polute nigeria like no human being exist in that zoo. I guess you are their biaatch........

Secondly americans can be energy independent if they want. Thats why they pollute that shit hole of a country
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
GERALD710:

Compare this.

Nigeria has a big influence on africa, (weda u like it or not) .

OUR MUSIC: right now d only way to become successful in music , is if u sing like nigerians . dats y most musicians want to sing like nigerians and collaborate with them

NOLLYWOOD: right now d only way to become a succeasfull and well known movie star in africa is to feature in a nollywood movie . becos of d success of nollywood, other African countries have started their own movie industry

OUR SWAG: most people in africa want to have that "Nigerian swag" to impress their ladies

OUR PIDGIN ACCENT: this one is too obvious , Nigeria has made pidgin so popular that a lot of people in africa love and want to speak d language.

Anything that is popular in nigeria , is automatically popular in africa . that's how influential Nigeria is to Africa
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by sHOTdownHawk: 8:02am On Apr 09, 2017
uzzyfire:
Nigeria has a big influence on africa, (weda u like it or not) .

OUR MUSIC: right now d only way to become successful in music , is if u sing like nigerians . dats y most musicians want to sing like nigerians and collaborate with them

NOLLYWOOD: right now d only way to become a succeasfull and well known movie star in africa is to feature in a nollywood movie . becos of d success of nollywood, other African countries have started their own movie industry

OUR SWAG: most people in africa want to have that "Nigerian swag" to impress their ladies

OUR PIDGIN ACCENT: this one is too obvious , Nigeria has made pidgin so popular that a lot of people in africa love and want to speak d language.

Anything that is popular in nigeria , is automatically popular in africa . that's how influential Nigeria is to Africa

Nigerians r proud of stupid things. Really our swag, accent hhaahha. Thank God you didnt mention intelligence. You ppl got none.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
sHOTdownHawk:

Nigerians r proud of stupid things. Really our swag, accent hhaahha. Thank God you didnt mention intelligence. You ppl got none.
lol tanks for reminding me. Nigerians are brilliant people, do u know how many world academic records Nigerians have broken and set plenty. Nigerians have d highest PhD holders in Africa , so wen it comes to intelligence dont even talk cos d world knows Nigerians are geniuses.

yes bro, believe it or not . people love Nigerian pidgin accent all over Africa , including una Ghanaians (hypocrites)
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
sHOTdownHawk:

at least we are proud of something. abeg wat d hell is Ghana proud of
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Just30: 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
uzzyfire:
at least we are proud of something. abeg wat d hell is Ghana proud of
trying to compare yourself with Ghana again? Haven't I told you not to do that cos Ghana is too sane
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 11, 2017
Just30:
trying to compare yourself with Ghana again? Haven't I told you not to do that cos Ghana is too sane
My God, not dis dude again. and I tot d "shotdownhawk" guy was Ghanaian that's y I sed ghana

guy im not comparing nigeria with ghana , if at all I want to compare, i will compare lagos or abuja or calabar with Ghana not NIGERIA
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by sHOTdownHawk: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2017
uzzyfire:
lol tanks for reminding me. Nigerians are brilliant people, do u know how many world academic records Nigerians have broken and set plenty. Nigerians have d highest PhD holders in Africa , so wen it comes to intelligence dont even talk cos d world knows Nigerians are geniuses.

yes bro, believe it or not . people love Nigerian pidgin accent all over Africa , including una Ghanaians (hypocrites)

If intelligence was measured by how many phd holders a country has, again nigeria with its 200 million should relatively win easy. Like i said nigerian pride is really stupid.
I guess when nigerians stop begging for food becoz of drought. Then you should be proud. Now Nigeria, South Sudan and Somalia are in need of help.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... / Building My Three (3) Bedroom Flat / Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.