Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

See The Tallest Building In Africa - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See The Tallest Building In Africa (53479 Views)

Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) / Photos: The 10 Tallest Buildings In Nigeria (2018) / Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by sHOTdownHawk: 11:42am On Apr 11, 2017
Just30:
trying to compare yourself with Ghana again? Haven't I told you not to do that cos Ghana is too sane

Hahahaa most true statement in this page.

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
sHOTdownHawk:

If intelligence was measured by how many phd holders a country has, again nigeria with its 200 million should relatively win easy. Like i said nigerian pride is really stupid.
I guess when nigerians stop begging for food becoz of drought. Then you should be proud. Now Nigeria, South Sudan and Somalia are in need of help.......
lol there's enough food in naija , I'm definitely not going through any "drought"loolll, Nigeria is not in need of any help bro. even if there is drought its in d northeast part of Nigeria , and that place is like a totally different country on its own. so guy get facts before u start talking, Nigeria is a strong country any challenge that life throws at us , we face it head on
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
sHOTdownHawk:

Hahahaa most true statement in this page.
are u Ghanaian? cos there are too many nationals on this forum
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Just30: 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
uzzyfire:
My God, not dis dude again. and I tot d "shotdownhawk" guy was Ghanaian that's y I sed ghana

guy im not comparing nigeria with ghana , if at all I want to compare, i will compare lagos or abuja or calabar with Ghana not NIGERIA
Which world do you come from? How severe your obsession is; how do you compare sanity to insanity?
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
Just30:
Which world do you come from? How severe your obsession is; how do you compare sanity to insanity?
what is dis one saying
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 12, 2017
Just30:
guy, come to Lagos u will love d place
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Just30: 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
uzzyfire:
guy, come to Lagos u will love d place
I've never been a fan of generators noises. I don't know how to live in a place without a proper night live.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by sHOTdownHawk: 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
uzzyfire:
are u Ghanaian? cos there are too many nationals on this forum

Am human, is that enough
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by sHOTdownHawk: 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
uzzyfire:
lol there's enough food in naija , I'm definitely not going through any "drought"loolll, Nigeria is not in need of any help bro. even if there is drought its in d northeast part of Nigeria , and that place is like a totally different country on its own. so guy get facts before u start talking, Nigeria is a strong country any challenge that life throws at us , we face it head on

Good to know you live in an alternate reallity. Good luck with your strong nigeria.....
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
sHOTdownHawk:

Good to know you live in an alternate reallity. Good luck with your strong nigeria.....
lol guy u sound pained
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
Just30:
I've never been a fan of generators noises. I don't know how to live in a place without a proper night live.
lol , guy stop using this generator stuff to delude ursef, cos Lagos uses generators still its economy is times 2 of Ghana's economy (isn't it hilarious)

did u just say "without proper night life" my God dis guy clearly hasn't been to Lagos.
Lagos is d king of nightlife ask anybody. have u heard wen people say "if u haven't partied in Lagos ,u have not partied at all" people don't sleep in Lagos bro

Lagos uses generator yet it's still d largest central business district in Africa. looooolll
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by taiwo3489(m): 10:05am On May 13, 2017
Please my Nigerian brothers, don't argue with these people again...they know the truth...they are just been hypocritical...if u read through the comments properly, u would see how they av carefully evaded the facts stated...it a natural phenomenon to hate what you don't have...Yes that how hypocritical human can be...Until they have shown us their WOLE SOYINKA (Nobel Prize winner) for intelligence and sound academic...Anthony Joshua (heavy weiht champion) for sport...Agbani Darego(EX' Miss World) for beauty...Wizkid (drake loves to collabo with him) Davido (R kelly did is 'IF' cover) Tubaba(African Queen)...Tecno (Sony signee) Olamide (best indigenous rapper n singer) Tiwa Savage etc.... Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (Nobel Prize winner) for peace...Aliko Dangote (AFRICA RICHEST MAN) who is richer than PRESIDENT D TRUMP....Chimamanda Achibe (Nobel Prize Winner) for literature author of Purple Hibiscus...Lagos (Fastest growing mega city) with Eko atlantic City almost completed not forgetting Banana Island, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki Phase 1 n 2, Ikeja etc...Abuja, Kano, Calaber with the famous Calaber Festival...Ooni of Ife ( First Class King) recognize worldwide...

UNTIL YOU HAVE DISPUTED THE ABOVE MENTIONED FACTS TO PICK FROM A FEW, DNT QUOTE ME....
ALSO UR SILENCE WILL BE TAKEN AS SUBMISSION...
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by TribesNG: 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
Just30:
grin grin
See inferiority, you are craving for CNN recognition
I laugh enter my office.

Of course, CNN won't report on Ghana because there is nothing negative to report. They themselves CNN are craving to have a negative story on Ghana; craving to the extent that they create their own negative stories

LWKMD. I've never heard the word Ghana on CNN before, whether good or bad. Apart from Boko Haram and other bad stuff, I've seen some prominent Nigerians on CNN and also about good stuff happening in Nigeria. I don't even know why Ghanaians think they are better than us. We're here trying to be like the Americans, while y'all are still wishing to be like us.

You hardly see any relevant thing that Ghana has upper hand than Nigeria. Just list one Prominent person from Ghana for us, as usual it'll be a strange name just as it was when we heard "Shatta Wale". South Africans are the ones that suppose to be arguing that they are better than us, not Ghana. Do you know how life will be in Nigeria without our corrupt leaders? You guys have good leaders yet y'all still local and unknown, y'all Ghanaians are at your best. The day Nigeria gets a good and less corrupt leader I'm sure y'all will wanna dive to Naija like those days.

I don't see anything relevant in Ghana, Ghana is a boring country State. No prominent person there, we don't even know the name of your president. The only thing relevant about Ghana is their Electricity which we all will surely agree to. Whatelse is there in Ghana. And besides you hardly see any Nigerian comparing themselves with Ghana, but 99% of Ghanaians always try to compare themselves with Nigeria. Nothing in Ghana trends here, I can't even recall hearing the word "Ghana", but everything in Naija trends wella in Ghana.

Whenever any Ghana stuff trends here, Ghanaians will all be extremely excited just like Nigerians will be exited when any of our stuff trends in USA. We're dreaming of becoming like USA while y'all Ghanaians are still focusing on being better than Nigeria.

You hardly see a country that still maintain their relevance in the continent when they are in their trying times. Even in Recession, Dangote still maintained being Africa's richest. Even when Dollar increased and has not gone down, Nigeria's economy is still the biggest in Africa. Even though our corrupt leaders and their Family loot billions of dollars from our country, Nigeria is still the Giant of Africa.

Ghana hasn't faced any serious issue and y'all should be thankful to God.
No threats, no disease, no attacks, nothing happens in Ghana but still they ain't growing.
Just imagine Ghanaians has corrupt leaders like Nigeria, I swear they'll all starve to death. They'll become the poorest country State in Africa.

They claim to be smarter and more intelligent than us? Lol, everyday we read news of Nigerians graduating with First Class in America, Europe Universities and in different parts of the world, i hardly see any Ghanaian doing that.

50% of Africans topping classes in American Universities are Nigerians, the other 50% are shared with the rest countries.

There was a day i saw a long list of World renowned Inventors with their pictures, they were all Whites and mostly coming from America, Germany, France and other white Nations. Shockingly i saw a black man, and he was an African, guess which country he came from; Nigeria.

There is no way someone will wanna talk about Africa without mentioning Nigeria. Apart from our wealth and resources, when you wanna talk about Music in Africa, you must surely mention Nigeria. Same goes with Movies and many other things. Even in Ghana they'll still do thesame thing. I just find it funny when i see a Ghanaian trying so hard to prove that they're better than us in every way.

Even the media company appointed to help their current president during their last election was owned by a Nigerian. It's a Nigerian company and the owner of the company is below 30. I saw the post on one Ghana forum but Ghanaians found it hard to believe and rather started insulting the OP and Nigeria. The same company helped Buhari during his 2015 election and also even Jonathan during 2011 Election and they were all successful.

I've never heard of a Ghanaian or Ghana company helping Nigeria or Nigerians. It'll be like an #EndTime sign, lol.

Please Just30 can you name one prominent Ghanaian known In Africa? I'm not telling you to take us back to the 20th century (If there's anyone)

God has destined Ghana to be under Nigeria so even if you fool yourself morning till you kiss your grave, Nigeria will always be better than Ghana.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Gbenga11111: 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
There is a one plot of land that has a two bedroom flat built on it at ILORIN, Kwara state for sale.
It is located at gbagba Area, airport road, Ilorin Kwara state.
This property is for sale at 3 Million Naira and the PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE.
Email me if you are interested or if you know someone that is interested
Thanks
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by kingeddyx: 5:09am On Jan 28, 2018
TribesNG:

LWKMD. I've never heard the word Ghana on CNN before, whether good or bad. Apart from Boko Haram and other bad stuff, I've seen some prominent Nigerians on CNN and also about good stuff happening in Nigeria. I don't even know why Ghanaians think they are better than us. We're here trying to be like the Americans, while y'all are still wishing to be like us.

You hardly see any relevant thing that Ghana has upper hand than Nigeria. Just list one Prominent person from Ghana for us, as usual it'll be a strange name just as it was when we heard "Shatta Wale". South Africans are the ones that suppose to be arguing that they are better than us, not Ghana. Do you know how life will be in Nigeria without our corrupt leaders? You guys have good leaders yet y'all still local and unknown, y'all Ghanaians are at your best. The day Nigeria gets a good and less corrupt leader I'm sure y'all will wanna dive to Naija like those days.

I don't see anything relevant in Ghana, Ghana is a boring country State. No prominent person there, we don't even know the name of your president. The only thing relevant about Ghana is their Electricity which we all will surely agree to. Whatelse is there in Ghana. And besides you hardly see any Nigerian comparing themselves with Ghana, but 99% of Ghanaians always try to compare themselves with Nigeria. Nothing in Ghana trends here, I can't even recall hearing the word "Ghana", but everything in Naija trends wella in Ghana.

Whenever any Ghana stuff trends here, Ghanaians will all be extremely excited just like Nigerians will be exited when any of our stuff trends in USA. We're dreaming of becoming like USA while y'all Ghanaians are still focusing on being better than Nigeria.

You hardly see a country that still maintain their relevance in the continent when they are in their trying times. Even in Recession, Dangote still maintained being Africa's richest. Even when Dollar increased and has not gone down, Nigeria's economy is still the biggest in Africa. Even though our corrupt leaders and their Family loot billions of dollars from our country, Nigeria is still the Giant of Africa.

No threats, no disease, no attacks, nothing happens in Ghana but still they ain't growing.
Just imagine Ghanaians has corrupt leaders like Nigeria, I swear they'll all starve to death. They'll become the poorest country Country in Africa.

They claim to be smarter and more intelligent than us? Lol, everyday we read news of Nigerians graduating with First Class in America, Europe Universities and in different parts of the world, i hardly see any Ghanaian doing that.

50% of Africans topping classes in American Universities are Nigerians, the other 50% are shared with the rest countries.

There was a day i saw a long list of World renowned Inventors with their pictures, they were all Whites and mostly coming from America, Germany, France and other white Nations. Shockingly i saw a black man, and he was an African, guess which country he came from; Nigeria.

There is no way someone will wanna talk about Africa without mentioning Nigeria. Apart from our wealth and resources, when you wanna talk about Music in Africa, you must surely mention Nigeria. Same goes with Movies and many other things. Even in Ghana they'll still do thesame thing. I just find it funny when i see a Ghanaian trying so hard to prove that they're better than us in every way.

Even the media company appointed to help their current president during their last election was owned by a Nigerian. It's a Nigerian company and the owner of the company is below 30. I saw the post on one Ghana forum but Ghanaians found it hard to believe and rather started insulting the OP and Nigeria. The same company helped Buhari during his 2015 election and also even Jonathan during 2011 Election and they were all successful.

I've never heard of a Ghanaian or Ghana company helping Nigeria or Nigerians. It'll be like an #EndTime sign, lol.

Please Just30 can you name one prominent Ghanaian known In Africa? I'm not telling you to take us back to the 20th century (If there's anyone)

God has destined Ghana to be under Nigeria so even if you fool yourself morning till you kiss your grave, Nigeria will always be better than Ghana.

Interesting how you need to put up a spirited defence for Nigeria. The truth is that whether or not a country is doing well is a matter of fact.
You want to be like America that’s fine but at least reach the standards other African countries have reached first. Nigeria can’t provide simple things like pipe borne water, electricity, education, health care constant supply of fuel and security yet you are aiming to be like America. Good luck with that. So you have a world famous President, nice!.. I only wish that translated into competent and effective leadership. By the way the Nigerian leaders you cry about are just a reflection of the Nigerian society because they emerge from amongst you and not foreigners.
You keep trumpeting how great Nigeria is but the reality is that other countries are silently surpassing you in areas. You say if you had selfless incorruptible leaders Nigeria would have been paradise, and you think if Ghana too had the population and oil resource Nigeria has Ghana wont be 100 times what it is.

Anyway the flow of immigration, education tourism and recreational travel between Ghana and Nigeria should tell you something. I wish Nigeria well because a strong and prosperous Nigeria is good for west Africa and Africa as a whole. But for Nigeria to reach its full potential the chest beating must give way to serious, selfless, patriotic, hard work....( BTW not sure if Kofi Annan is 20th century or 21st century smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Just30: 9:09am On Jan 28, 2018
TribesNG:

Just imagine Ghanaians has corrupt leaders like Nigeria, I swear they'll all starve to death. They'll become the poorest country Country in Africa.

I won't answer you because someone has already done that and I think it was a perfect piece.
Now go learn sense and maybe you might just be able to travel grin grin grin grin you got me laughing through out

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by achimotan(m): 9:38am On Jan 28, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GtB7y-JAgI

To the Clown who said he never had Ghana on CNN before,it was because NEPA had as usual taken your power off and also did not have fuel in your generator as a result of scarcity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bofHDS74pFM

Take your time and watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTGJGlmxys4
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by achimotan(m): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL7bONUxfO4

CNN discussing the theft of King of Ashanti's gold jewelry when he visited Norway

Another feature of Ghana on CNN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pww3hhYPJNY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_8kt6kCnLk

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by TribesNG: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
kingeddyx:

Interesting how you need to put up a spirited defence for Nigeria. The truth is that whether or not a country is doing well is a matter of fact.
You want to be like America that’s fine but at least reach the standards other African countries have reached first. Nigeria can’t provide simple things like pipe borne water, electricity, education, health care constant supply of fuel and security yet you are aiming to be like America. Good luck with that. So you have a world famous President, nice!.. I only wish that translated into competent and effective leadership. By the way the Nigerian leaders you cry about are just a reflection of the Nigerian society because they emerge from amongst you and not foreigners.
You keep trumpeting how great Nigeria is but the reality is that other countries are silently surpassing you in areas. You say if you had selfless incorruptible leaders Nigeria would have been paradise, and you think if Ghana too had the population and oil resource Nigeria has Ghana wont be 100 times what it is.

Anyway the flow of immigration, education tourism and recreational travel between Ghana and Nigeria should tell you something. I wish Nigeria well because a strong and prosperous Nigeria is good for west Africa and Africa as a whole. But for Nigeria to reach its full potential the chest beating must give way to serious, selfless, patriotic, hard work....( BTW not sure if Kofi Annan is 20th century or 21st century smiley

Lol, Ghanaians oh Ghanaians. I guess your so-called parents have told y'all that we do suffer from the above things you listed? Apart from fuel which is just temporary, the rest you listed shows how ignorant and stupid Ghanaians are.

Like I said, if our leaders are less corrupt and stupid, Nigeria will become better and far more greater than you Ghanaians. There's nothing in Ghana that interests me. No prominent person there I would like to meet. Even with our difficulties, Nigeria is still well known and regarded as the GIANT of Africa. When our musicians, actors, entertainers stand, I dont see any Ghanaian that will be on the same level. Same goes with politics and more.

Like you said, Nigeria is trash, But what has Ghana contributed to Africa? What is that special thing you can boast about Ghana if not for Electricity (if not that your entire country is as big as Lagos state)?
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by TribesNG: 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
Just30:
I won't answer you because someone has already done that and I think it was a perfect piece.
Now go learn sense and maybe you might just be able to travel grin grin grin grin you got me laughing through out

Lol excuse, what is there for you to talk about Ghana? There's nothing special about your unknown country. Imagine calling someone like Shatta Wale a muscian. He's lucky Wizkid only disrupted his CAF Performance in Ghana. Something your president can't do in Nigeria. No wonder your president told Shatta Wale to stop his ranting, cuz if Lagos and Ghana srarts War, all Ghanaians will run into exile.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by TribesNG: 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
achimotan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL7bONUxfO4

CNN discussing the theft of King of Ashanti's gold jewelry when he visited Norway

Another feature of Ghana on CNN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pww3hhYPJNY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_8kt6kCnLk

So you still live in 2012? Lol I'm sure AZONTO was the reason they started becoming interested in the small country called Ghana.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by achimotan(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
TribesNG:

So you still live in 2012? Lol I'm sure AZONTO was the reason they started becoming interested in the small country called Ghana.

Be there and be deceiving yourself. I can post stories of Ghana between 1998 to 2009 which had nothing to do with what you posited
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by TribesNG: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
achimotan:

Be there and be deceiving yourself. I can post stories of Ghana between 1998 to 2009 which had nothing to do with what you posited

Post them.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Just30: 9:48am On Jan 29, 2018
TribesNG:

Lol excuse, what is there for you to talk about Ghana? There's nothing special about your unknown country. Imagine calling someone like Shatta Wale a muscian. He's lucky Wizkid only disrupted his CAF Performance in Ghana. Something your president can't do in Nigeria. No wonder your president told Shatta Wale to stop his ranting, cuz if Lagos and Ghana srarts War, all Ghanaians will run into exile.
the only ones running for exile are Nigerians and they are running to Ghana in their droves.
From A to Z, Ghana is well know for everything progressive and good .
I won't go on to list because you already know that
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 29, 2018
O0XYGEN:
You are as ignorant as your President. The Senegalese were the ones to send him packing with the help of Ghana and other ECOWAS states.Go and check
Senegalese?u must be a stupid fool.Nigeria sent its infantry and airforce and gave them an ultimatum,fool.get ur facts right.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by TribesNG: 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
Just30:
the only ones running for exile are Nigerians and they are running to Ghana in their droves.
From A to Z, Ghana is well know for everything progressive and good .
I won't go on to list because you already know that
My friend shut up!
There is nothing for you to list.
Nigerians are everywhere in the World so i ain't shocked or surprised to know they are in Ghana.
The more reason why it'll be easier for Lagos to conquer Ghana.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Just30: 9:50am On Jan 30, 2018
TribesNG:

My friend shut up!
There is nothing for you to list.
Nigerians are everywhere in the World so i ain't shocked or surprised to know they are in Ghana.
The more reason why it'll be easier for Lagos to conquer Ghana.
you're foolery is admirable
Keep on fooling grin grin grin
While the Indians and Chinese are conquering your country . grin
Ghanaians started travelling way before you
And the are way more well know Ghanaians than the will ever be Nigerians.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by TribesNG: 10:16am On Jan 30, 2018
Just30:
you're foolery is admirable
Keep on fooling grin grin grin
While the Indians and Chinese are conquering your country . grin
Ghanaians started travelling way before you
And the are way more well know Ghanaians than the will ever be Nigerians.

Indians and China where? Lol at your Stupidity

Lol Well Known Ghanaians like who? Abi na dat unknown guy una call Shata Wale? Lwkmd!!!
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Just30: 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
TribesNG:

Indians and China where? Lol at your Stupidity

Lol Well Known Ghanaians like who? Abi na dat unknown guy una call Shata Wale? Lwkmd!!!
grin grin Ghanaians are everywhere, impacting the world
I don't need to mention them for noise making process
Especially with a dummy
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by TribesNG: 10:50am On Jan 31, 2018
Just30:
grin grin Ghanaians are everywhere, impacting the world
I don't need to mention them for noise making process
Especially with a dummy

Where? Impacting what? Baba shut up there cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Just30: 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
TribesNG:

Where? Impacting what? Baba shut up there cheesy cheesy cheesy
you just don't know when to shut it and tour outrageous comment
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by TribesNG: 8:03am On Feb 01, 2018
Just30:
you just don't know when to shut it and tour outrageous comment

My friend shut up!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... / Building My Three (3) Bedroom Flat / Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.