Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,727 members, 7,959,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. (2668 Views)

Girls With Wide Pussy And Inferiority Complex Are Very Difficult. / Different Types Of Toilet Habits Normally Exhibited By Nigerians - Memes / 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 16, 2017
mazizitonene:
hmm....seems I know you.....

Haaa Lord have mercy. you really scared me for a couple of seconds till i read my own comment. It was only then i understood the trick you played on me.
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by rhymesnoni(m): 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
9ice write up. very correct.
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
rhymesnoni:
9ice write up. very correct.
Thanks friend, for appreciating my efforts.
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2017
rawpadgin:
stop generalizing

u should have said "some" nairalander
Stop trying to act like you don't fall into any of the categories.
lol.
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 18, 2017
mazizitonene:
u forgot to add.....Some get very angry when you ask them to upload their pix cheesy ...especially the ladies tongue and will never want to put their real pix as dp......highest form of Inferiority complex undecided wink grin cheesy
na cos some of we guys they troll their pixs and they dey call them ugly na im make dem no wan upload.
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by mazizitonene(m): 11:16am On Mar 18, 2017
lefulefu:

na cos some of we guys they troll their pixs and they dey call them ugly na im make dem no wan upload.
hmm...i see....but that's still a form of inferiority complex, letting some random guys who may not know/be better have a say.....dont you think so...
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by rawpadgin(m): 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
thornapple:
Stop trying to act like you don't fall into any of the categories. lol.
I don't don't
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
rawpadgin:
I don't don't
If i hear...,
What are you feeling like rawpadgin?
On top of the world?
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by rawpadgin(m): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
thornapple:

If i hear...,
What are you feeling like rawpadgin?
On top of the world?
cheesy
I don't want it to seem as if i am rating myself above the dudes here but, i am exceptional

I have a life (a very interesting one) outside nairaland

seriously
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 20, 2017
rawpadgin:
cheesy
I don't want it to seem as if i am rating myself above the dudes here but, i am exceptional

I have a life (a very interesting one) outside nairaland

seriously
From your statement i see you are a guy with high self esteem and confidence, That's cool. keep it up.
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by SafeDavid(m): 12:19am On Mar 20, 2017
These sounds too technical.
More like something taught in the classroom.
So how would you rate me without saying much about myself OP. grin
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by rawpadgin(m): 3:59am On Mar 20, 2017
thornapple:

From your statement i see you are a guy with high self esteem and confidence, That's cool. keep it up.
Asante Sana
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 21, 2017
rawpadgin:
Asante Sana
ok, whatever that means.
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by rawpadgin(m): 8:29am On Mar 21, 2017
thornapple:
ok, whatever that means.
it means 'thank u'
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 21, 2017
rawpadgin:
it means 'thank u'

Hmmmm,
That's majestic.
What language is that if i may ask?.
Are you Nigerian?.
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by rawpadgin(m): 9:38am On Mar 21, 2017
thornapple:

Hmmmm, That's majestic. What language is that if i may ask?. Are you Nigerian?.
Swahili
& yea, i am a Nigerian
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
rawpadgin:
Swahili
& yea, i am a Nigerian
Ever been there?.
Re: Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. by rawpadgin(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
thornapple:
Ever been there?.
Nah! learned from the internet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic: How I Wish Babes And Guys Still Dress Like This / Half Unclad Lady Dance Dirty At Lagos Beach / Just Broke Up! Need A girl friend In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.