Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

6 Types Of Girls To Stay Away From If You Love Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Types Of Girls To Stay Away From If You Love Your Life (1078 Views)

Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Types Of Girls To Stay Away From If You Love Your Life by justino57(m): 7:00am On Mar 13, 2017
1. Hard Disk Girls: The ones that can
accommodate five boyfriends at a time.
2. RAM Girls: They only remember you
when they need money.
3. CPU Girls: They want to be in control of
everything in your life.
4. Monitor Girls: The ones that see
everything you do even if they are not
there (aproko)
5. Virus Girls: The type that enters your life
just to eat you dry
6. USB Port Girls: Easy to access and explore

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Girls To Stay Away From If You Love Your Life by Cutehector(m): 7:02am On Mar 13, 2017
Uniport girls.
Re: 6 Types Of Girls To Stay Away From If You Love Your Life by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 13, 2017
whistles away undecided
Re: 6 Types Of Girls To Stay Away From If You Love Your Life by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 13, 2017
The two types of girl I don't want in my life is HARD DRIVE and USB.
I can use Anti-virus for the VIRUS .The RAM I can always make remember me. The CPU will have as much control as she wants as long as my respect is INTACT and that of my family. I will have nothing to worry about the MONITOR cause she will keep seeing nothing

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Girls To Stay Away From If You Love Your Life by LarryBeryl(m): 7:17am On Mar 13, 2017
Computer explains life of girls
Re: 6 Types Of Girls To Stay Away From If You Love Your Life by Davash222(m): 7:19am On Mar 13, 2017
Piercedclit:
whistles away undecided
You must be a hard disk babe. Lol
Re: 6 Types Of Girls To Stay Away From If You Love Your Life by pressplay411(m): 7:30am On Mar 13, 2017
VDU chics would monitor your life, your phone, who you sat with in the bus, who you spoke to in church, who you dreamt about. grin

And Laptop chics would give you a lap dance? No.
Re: 6 Types Of Girls To Stay Away From If You Love Your Life by tosyne2much(m): 8:00am On Mar 13, 2017
Very nice concept.. Nice one OP

Lemme add mine

Keyboard Girls

They ate always there to input calamity into your life.. cheesy
Re: 6 Types Of Girls To Stay Away From If You Love Your Life by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 13, 2017
justino57:
1. Hard Disk Girls: The ones that can
accommodate five boyfriends at a time.
2. RAM Girls: They only remember you
when they need money.
3. CPU Girls: They want to be in control of
everything in your life.
4. Monitor Girls: The ones that see
everything you do even if they are not
there (aproko)
5. Virus Girls: The type that enters your life
just to eat you dry
6. USB Port Girls: Easy to access and explore

lol
Re: 6 Types Of Girls To Stay Away From If You Love Your Life by firstking01(m): 8:56am On Mar 13, 2017
WAN GIRLS...the ones who's network area is so wide.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Weird Or Is It Normal At All? Guys What Do You Think? / See What Actress Rita Edochie's Daughter Amanda Has To Say About PAGEANTRY / Erotic Story : Daddy ’s Little Monster – Man Narrates Details Of Crazy S * X Mar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.