Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Relationship Consultant: Talk To Moses Today! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Consultant: Talk To Moses Today! (1825 Views)

Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends / Make Love With Your Wife 16 Times A Week – Relationship Consultant Advises / Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Relationship Consultant: Talk To Moses Today! by Moscozealous(m): 8:58am On Jun 21, 2018
I'm still here to listen and talk to you concerning those issues. Feel free to call or text me.
Re: Relationship Consultant: Talk To Moses Today! by Moscozealous(m): 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
TIRED OF HEARTBREAKS?

Then THE CUPIDS is where to be. Join the conversation using the link...you'll be happy you did.

https:///0I5g0PCdjeP3vHxrqLybY4
Re: Relationship Consultant: Talk To Moses Today! by Moscozealous(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2018
Hello beautiful people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are For Sale And Each Has A Price. / How Do I Deflower A Virgin? / Is Love Truly A Sign Of Weakness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.