Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication (5628 Views)

Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) / Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP / Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by Youngadvocate(m): 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
The unprecedented happened at Christ Ascension Church, Iva-Pottery, Enugu District, as a new born baby nicknamed "Biafran baby boy",Master Nnamani Elisha Onyedikachi, was Sunday, dedicated  in the church, clothed with Biafran attire.

The father of the innocent kid, Mr. Sunday Nnamani, a member of IPOB in the zone, with his wife, flanked by an army of IPOB members, relatives, guests and well-wishers, was all praises to God for the jewel, the most honoured fruit of the womb in the Igbo society.

Speaking during the ceremony, the Iva-Valley Pottery zonal Coordinator, Mr. Iganga Sunday who offered prayers for the child, urged the Church to fully support the quest for the restoration of Biafra which according to him, “it’s our only hope to secure our future and that of our unborn generation,” adding that it is only Biafra’s freedom that will guarantee the security and protection of lives and properties from the menace of rampaging Fulani herdsmen and other social vices.

The Coordinator who expressed profound happiness on sighting the baby, stressed that for the fact he was dressed-up in a Biafra regalia is evident he was brought to the world to join in the fight for Biafra’s freedom.

He concluded thus, “Nnamdi Kanu is Biafra and Biafra is Nnamdi Kanu, he was sent to liberate his people from slavery and bondage in Nigeria. We pray that he comes out of prison as that place is not his home,” and the congregation echoed ‘Amen.’

On his part, the father and mother of the child who expressed their gratitude, thanked members of the church, friends and families for honouring his invitation as they also joined in the prayer for Kanu’s immediate release.

See more pictures: http://igbobia.com/?q=wowa-new-born-baby-boy-clothed-with-biafra-attire-during-his-dedication-in-the-church.html
CC:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

14 Likes

Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by Mrbigman1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
That's d spirit.

Catch dem infant

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by Mrbigman1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
That's d spirit.

Catch dem infant.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by Ngokafor(f): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
....This is serious cheesy...cute baby though kiss

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by tuscani: 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
This is what I call loyalty.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by DozieInc(m): 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
The parents though. Loyalist of the core.

25 Likes

Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by backtosender: 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nawaooo this is serious o...dem dey breed more future Biafrans everyday shocked

25 Likes

Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by eightsin(m): 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
Okay o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by crestedaguiyi: 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
wait for public advisers of western Nigeria

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by Chimaritoponcho: 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
Yesss
We are ibos
We are biafrans
We believe
We shall achieve

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
The sprit is strong. I love this.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by kingzizzy: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
This picture made my day, I love it!

Nwachukwu!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
The child has his own rights
A father has NO RIGHTS to drag his innocent child into a fight he knows nothing about
Who knows the child might have different ideas when he grows up!
But I'm sure not 1 of them ever thought of that
As I'm also sure that they don't know this is child abuse!

*whispers* "watch out for senseless mentions" as I will be ignoring y'all have this in advance.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by subtlemee(f): 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
May God help us in this country..its always starting harmlessly like this till it becomes a menace

2 Likes

Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by soberdrunk(m): 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
.................still waiting to see or hear one 'highly' placed or 'respected' individual in our society support this 'dream' openly.......... angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by Youngadvocate(m): 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
soberdrunk:
.................still waiting to see or hear one 'highly' placed or 'respected' individual in our society support this 'dream' openly.......... angry
Same with me...the Leaders are generally mute

2 Likes

Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by Youngadvocate(m): 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

And a baby boy at that

1 Like

Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hardcore, nwa Chineke!

12 Likes

Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by Adiola(f): 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
this is why I wanna marry an IBO guy they are handsome and cute a perfect balance of beauty since am beautiful as well unlike my tribe's men who are too dark and dirty

16 Likes

Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by ThugCheetah(m): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by Stricker321: 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

Very serious o nwanem. hmmmm
Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by Stricker321: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
DozieInc:
The parents though. Loyalist of the core.

The parents though, no be small..

1 Like

Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by ThugCheetah(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
wait for public advisers of western Nigeria
they have already arrived

with their wide black mouths grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by deomelo: 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
Destiny detailed from birth.

Poor child.

2 Likes

Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by ThugCheetah(m): 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
deomelo:

Poor child.
unlike our Obatala, he was not destined to die choking with amala in his throat grin

15 Likes

Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by Youngadvocate(m): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
deomelo:

Poor child.
Abi...
Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by conductor1: 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
Why....why? Why did you do that to that cute baby?

You should have designed him like this so he can be like the fallen angel who crushed his oblong skull while crashing from the sky:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by dee02(m): 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
#JesusWept cry

1 Like

Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by ThugCheetah(m): 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
cummando:

Mynd4

Because if I face you ehn na you go be the next FP .
did my comment pain u?

5 Likes

Re: Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
ThugCheetah:
did my comment pain u?
Since you replied my original post it has shown you are brainless....

I don't get offended with amoebas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Depot Nigerian Army.. Passing Out Parade Of 76 Regular Intake On 19 Dec 17 / Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) / When Buhari Made This Comment, Tinubu Thought It Was A Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.