Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today (38412 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Resumes Office As APC Chairman. Photos / President Muhammadu Buhari Resumes Office, Sends Letter To Senate / 2face Idibia's Led Protest Will Now Hold On February 6, When Buhari Resumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today by trinity11(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ohhhhhhh Mr blame dun resume work?

at least for the past 50 days nobody blame PDP before things start to take shape o.,,,,,

anyhow anyhow shaaaaa,,, make we ball
Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today by optional1(f): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
firstking01:
Ever since we gained indepence as a country in 1960, nigeria has never been good for one minuteundecided

hope you ok
Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today by firstking01(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
optional1:

hope you ok
Do i fvcking look UnOk
Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today by franklingud(m): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
Mr president so you didn't heed my advice.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Nairaland bear me witness that I warned you, severally but you was adamant

Okay, anything you see you get. undecided
Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today by thunderbabs: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
GMan650:
Nigerians are always reacting

For every action, there must be a reaction. It's the law of avogadro...... shocked Runs away
Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
Realdeals:
Tribal coloration all over those comments!

Hausa want him to continues
Yoruba feels he's tired, should relax more and allow Osinbajo to continue
[s]Igbo feels he's no longer capable and should resign[/s]

Igbo's feel he hasn't found his certificate so shouldn't be President in the first place. undecided
Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today by str8talk1: 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
We are tired and fed up with sick and dieing Presidents in Nigeria that uses our common wealth to treat themselves alone.
If you are not ready for tedious service to your father land why must you die there and be a burden to over 180million Nigerians you have no regard for while you were in London enjoying part of the over #3.5billion budgetted for Aso Clinic?sic.

Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today by juman(m): 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
As if he know what to do.

Clueless president, clueless apc.
Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today by misteryman: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
HOSPITAL: WE ARE MISSING HIM IN LONDON .

Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today by optional1(f): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
firstking01:
Do i fvcking look UnOk

shuo why are you harsh Just asking cos i haven't seen you since 2 weeks ago..
is it a crime to ask if you ok again
Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today by Kzman: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Protest: Health workers in Ebonyi call for sack of Health of Minister.
Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today by firstking01(m): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
optional1:

shuo why are you harsh Just asking cos i haven't seen you since 2 weeks ago..
is it a crime to ask if you ok again

OK.
Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today by AreaFada2: 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
basty:

When were you born? I mean your Dad? Your.Grand father will answer your question. Nigeria that was the colossus of all nations of the world in the 60s, 70s and early 80s before IBB finally destroyed Nigeria.

Fact is Nigeria began with much promise.

By mid-60s thing had began going downhill already.

No country is a giant without political stability. By 1964 there was massive political crisis, violence and such. Especially in Western Nigeria. This continued until January 15th 1966 coup. A state of emergency had been imposed in Western region much earlier. By which time Awo was already in prison.

Ironsi dispatched plane & aides to bring Pa Awo from Calabar prison on 27th July 1966. By July 29th 1966, Ironsi was killed in Ibadan. Alongside the galant Fajuyi. If not because the plane sent had a single engine that made Awo hesitant, he would have been in SW when ironsi died.
The FG government of then abused power seriously. Aiding/allowing Akintola/Fani-Kayode vote ringing in western region.

The political crisis just years after independence that encouraged ensuing coups set us back by decades in real terms.

Then the civil war, nothing good about that period.
And more coups.

The final blow came with Buhari's 1983 coup. He brought a young cadre of soldiers into politics. Those by in 1979 democracy had not had taste of politics. They became those behind IBB/Abacha: Dongoyaro, Diya, Akhigbe, Raji Rasaki, David Mark, etc, Either directly or subsequently. And wasted our chance to experiment & improve our democracy. IBB was just a typical opportunist and his mess was just a continuum.

Even though prices were moderate during Buhari's time, people did not have the cash at all. Buhari even went about using soldiers to break private warehouses full of rice, beans etc to sell to the masses. You cannot run a country like that. And he had no plan for democracy.

I knew many hardworking people without a tv set or a fridge. People just didn't have the money.

Neighbourhood kids would come sit on the floor to watch Felix Liberty's "Bobo" & Sisi Eko Ikebe Super" on TV. cheesy grin

There was massive job loss during Buhari's 20 months. I saw families really suffer for the first time.

Let nobody fool you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today by bishopsamuel(m): 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
God bless you my brother. Nigerians no go see good post like these to like na to like rubbish
Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today by GMan650(m): 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
cheesy
thunderbabs:

For every action, there must be a reaction. It's the law of avogadro...... shocked Runs away
Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today by geewean(m): 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
The crystal difference between the president and the vice vice president is simple;EDUCATION.The vice is a vibrant and refined man that understands the very essence of leadership.i pray he continues

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today by alfsalami: 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
A gift to rescue Nigeria , sai Baba
Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today by egobetatoday: 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa WAILERS RIGHT NOW be like '' cry cry cry cry cry''

grin grin grin grin grin grin

u are right. I need to quickly buy large quantity of food stuff to keep at home. Bubu don come, things go start to dey expensive for market now. The next time dollar pick race nah 1000 go be the target. Bubu is really working.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today by OlaoChi: 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
firstking01:
Ever since we gained indepence as a country in 1960, nigeria has never been good for one minuteundecided
it is even ever since 1914 that Nigeria was created
Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:21am On Mar 14, 2017
OK thank you for that information regarding of our Mr. President Buhari. smiley

Re: Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today by bosco2017: 4:31am On Mar 14, 2017
If you love Buhar tell him.to resign now save his life.
Ruling Nigeria is not easy .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie / Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture / Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.