Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him (64064 Views)

Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo / Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by GoodGovernance: 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
jaheymezz:
when exactly is this nigga gon die?

After you must have died.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by bizzibodi(m): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
welcome to office Baba,yur vp is so loyal.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by Caseless: 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Buddy... I am not from the south east!!

If that is what you want to know! I took up my moniker in form of solidarity!!

The asshole president is a waste of space! I rather waste emotions on sex than waste it on Bullhari!
a "waste of space"? He'll shut your city down when he come visiting. You can't have a better man for the job than buhari; we know terrible the IB aka gej is .

Your name is for solidarity? Lawd! grin
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by lloyds(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
berrystunn:

Thank you jesus for Muslim man??
May he respond with Aman

If you are a true Christian, then you must understand that your leaders are appointed by God and they need your prayers.
We even used several minutes to pray for him at our church. Get matured pls.
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
[s]
Caseless:
a "waste of space"? He'll shut your city down when he come visiting. You can't have a better man for the job than buhari; we know terrible the IB aka gej is .

Your name is for solidarity? Lawd! grin
[/s]

I thought you were intelligent!

I just wasted my time!
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by Caseless: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
[s][/s]

I thought you were intelligent!

I just wasted my time!

I wasted mine instead. I have stuff to reel out to your empty cephalo, but won't, because of the trigger-happy mods on this forum. How can some numbskulls who supported gej have the guts to cast aspersions on buhari?

Deactivate your account , bury your head in shame and stop being garullous for no sound reason.
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by misteryman: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
WHEN IS HE GOING BACK TO LONDON SO THAT OUR PRESIDENT @OSIBANJO WILL CONTINUE grin

Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by Caseless: 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
misteryman:
WHEN IS HE GOING BACK TO LONDON SO THAT OUR PRESIDENT @OSIBANJO WILL CONTINUE grin
he's not dead again?
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by misteryman: 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
Caseless:
he's not dead again?
SO HE DIED BEFORE?
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by Caseless: 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
misteryman:

SO HE DIED BEFORE?
was that not what you all told us?
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by AMUNSI23(f): 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
I think this vegetable said he need some rest?hmmm,Aso rock cabal at work
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by misteryman: 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
Caseless:
was that not what you all told us?
IS NOT ME THAT TOLD YOU, MAYBE
LIE MOHA OR

Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by JoshMedia: 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
Baba is truely a Militry Man
Chai grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by dultmax(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
Baba....i dey feel u...

Long Live PMB

Long Live PYO

haters can die...who cares?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by Itulah(m): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
Shadow of himself, he is gone. undecided
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by nijascammers: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

STOCKFISH is still alive lipsrsealed
e pain you? you forget say Buhari was among the guns that chased Ojukwu to exile.Yeye ipob.
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by gawu1: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

STOCKFISH is still alive lipsrsealed
You still dey alive? Let me ask you in Patience Jonathan voice: killing yourself or committing suicide, which one do you prefer?
I'm expecting your answer tomorrow morning on various news papers' headline.
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by Charly68: 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
Thank God for your life Baba,you seems to take life easy & cool ..Some people would have found it difficult to hand over to their deputy even though they are dying ...We have seen how somebody fought his vice in office tooth and nail ..Going back and front from court to court. Today Many don't remember the ugly incidence anymore...May the Lord God perfect your health in Jesus name
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by gawu1: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
rozayx5:
hmm

hope he forgot his hardship injection in london
Aayyaah! Is that all? Hate no good at all at all.
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by ldpele(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
Looks like a dead man in the land of the living.
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by trigger22(m): 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
Omen,that office shaaa.see everywhere tooch and soft
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by gawu1: 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Who cares if they cry?

How many Nigerians are laughing at the moment?

Fvcked up president
Hahahaah! Since Baba has disappointed you by refusing to die, why not you go die yourself. You can go kill yourself, but no do suicide ooh. Abi you de fear se Baba wahala still beta pass hell.
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
Caseless:
I wasted mine instead. I have stuff to reel out to your empty cephalo, but won't, because of the trigger-happy mods on this forum. How can some numbskulls who supported gej have the guts to cast aspersions on buhari?

Deactivate your account , bury your head in shame and stop being garullous for no sound reason.

And you think you would stand a chance?

Or you think schooling in an Islamic school will help you out?

I will shred you with words and allow you suffer the psychological trauma that comes along...

Never quote me again...

#piss!
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by Caseless: 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

And you think you would stand a chance?

Or you think schooling in an Islamic school will help you out?

I will shred you with words and allow you suffer the psychological trauma that comes along...

Never quote me again...

#piss!
I call your bluff.
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
gawu1:

Hahahaah! Since Baba has disappointed you by refusing to die, why not you go die yourself. You can go kill yourself, but no do suicide ooh. Abi you de fear se Baba wahala still beta pass hell.

Who the fuvck wants an old thing dead??

No one gives a fvck if he dies!!

He is inconsequential to almost everyone in the country except his deluded bunch of followers !!

So I guess you now know the right adjective to qualify yourself...

Now piss off!!
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by shaqhead: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Who cares if they cry?

How many Nigerians are laughing at the moment?

Fvcked up president
U still haven't deactivated ds account? Wow so much for keeping ur word....u kno they say that's the true test of a man with balls!
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
Caseless:
I call your bluff.

You are not doing bad... But as an old Islamic scholar... I guess you can do better!!

Long beard black foreheaded dude...

Get the fvck outta my mentions!!!
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by gawu1: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
Propaganda Government. 2019 is around the corner.

#Their days are numbered
Is it the faction of the pkomo governor, aka chinese investor, or the faction of shiaman sheriff, aka Boko Haram founder? If you have not yet prepared to wail beyond 2019, I advise that you do now.
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
shaqhead:

U still haven't deactivated ds account? Wow so much for keeping ur word....u kno they say that's the true test of a man with balls!

Till when the old clown you call your president makes

$1 = 1 Naira!!
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by airminem(f): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
bcomputer101:
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by Caseless: 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

You are not doing bad... But as an old Islamic scholar... I guess you can do better!!

Long beard black foreheaded dude...

Get the fvck outta my mentions!!!
I'm proud of all you call me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie / See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo / Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.