Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him (64069 Views)

Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo / Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by airminem(f): 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
Qmerit:

The way things re going now you maybe buried before him. Cause with this ur vision you can't grow more than this! Just an afternoon prayer. Wish people what you wish yourself. If u don't like his ways/pattern call for his resignation or better still wait till 2019 not death.....

You Are Puting A Face To His Hillarious Questn. Careful, That Is Nt A Straight Questn To A Particular Figure.
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by shaqhead: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Till when the old clown you call your president makes

$1 = 1 Naira!!
Common Son, dnt b like that soldier who shot his girlfriend, wrote a suicide note but didn't hv d guts to pull d trigger on himself!
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by yinkslinks(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
madridguy:
Alhamdulilahi. Shame on every satanic prophets with their evil visions.

Long life Sai Baba

Long life Professor Osibanjo

Hmmmmm
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
Caseless:
I'm proud of all you call me.

Not at all... On the contrary, you should be ashamed of the fvcking stuff you bow your head too and call god!!

That is the reason you have been brainwashed to reason the way you do!!

Let me think: Have you eaten today? I guess NO!

Let me ask: Have you shouted Sai Baba today? Oh Yea... !!

Lol... Never quote me again!!
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
shaqhead:

Common Son, dnt b like that soldier who shot his girlfriend, wrote a suicide note but didn't hv d guts to pull d trigger on himself!

No... I wana be like the Old clown you call your president and his bunch of retarded followers who couldn't remember the 101 promises they made to us.

How much did you buy fuel today? [ I guess you don't have a car]

I will become honourable and deactivate, when your Old sick stupid mentor makes the price of fuel 40Naira!!
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by Caseless: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Not at all... On the contrary, you should be ashamed of the fvcking stuff you bow your head too and call god!!

That is the reason you have been brainwashed to reason the way you do!!

Let me think: Have you eaten today? I guess NO!

Let me ask: Have you shouted Sai Baba today? Oh Yea... !!

Lol... Never quote me again!!
I'm proud! I love what I now to.
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by shaqhead: 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

No... I wana be like the Old clown you call your president and his bunch of retarded followers who couldn't remember the 101 promises they made to us.

I will become honourable and deactivate, when your Old sick stupid mentor makes the price of fuel 40Naira!!
What r u sayin bushboy? Jst simply keep ur word n u r littering this space with hooey! Now we kno ur words r worthless n u no different from d folks u point fingers at...smh...
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by oyinkinola: 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
...west west!
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by oyinkinola: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by Sebastine1994(m): 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
A long lady started having affection towards her captors after so many days of captivity. She became empathic to the young captors. She even proposed marriage. This is just an analogy. Relate it to your comment
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by ezigr8(m): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
where dem dey? this is the highest n best photoshop. fayokpomo how market
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
it's good to see the big players in corridor of power in such mood.
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by jessyb: 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
If you are resident in Lagos and you would like to make extra money with a real estate firm, whatsapp 07084910289
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by Ekaka1(m): 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

STOCKFISH is still alive lipsrsealed
Why una wicked like this sef shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by gawu1: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Who the fuvck wants an old thing dead??

No one gives a fvck if he dies!!

He is inconsequential to almost everyone in the country except his deluded bunch of followers !!

So I guess you now know the right adjective to qualify yourself...

Now piss off!!
To say you are a bad hypocrite is an understatement! There is no single bia fraud Igbo that does not wish my amiable president dead. Or are you now denying your wannabi Jew lineage? Your compressed head feature will give you up any day you try that.
You want him dead so that your delictor in Kuje prison can regain freedom.
You want him dead because you see in him a stumbling block to your bia fraud dream;
You want him dead because he sent out from Aso rock your hero, aka ineffectual buffoon;
Go ask your delictor in Kuje prison who the Bleep want that old thing dead, if he doesn't eat you raw. Your poor ogogoro supposed-father's wishes have failed, therefore, your lamentation is understandable.
However, has there being deluded things like those who had thought an ineffectual buffoon could be tolerated by reasonable nigerians?
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by lordmassac(m): 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
itiswellandwell:
Only God knows who is making the other laugh cos both seems to be comedians. Weldone sirs! May God continually bless you with the knowledge, wisdom and understanding to move this country to that greater height.

God bless!

Verily, you are a true patriot
God bless you.
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by ogundeleai(m): 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
Propaganda Government. 2019 is around the corner.

#Their days are numbered
If he's alive and healthy, he wil stil win.. That rare and inexplicable affection stil waxing stronger.. He's God sent and everyone should accept the fact.. As it stand today,
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by Usmaniaaa: 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

look at Wat hetrate has reduced u to kuku kill ur self nwn..
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by Usmaniaaa: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Who cares if they cry?
How many Nigerians are laughing at the moment?
Fvcked up president
kikikikki e pain am..
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by Usmaniaaa: 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
ISDKING:
They are laughing at hungry zombies that voted them in.
kikikikki E pain am buhari remain ur President accept it in good faith..

Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by donbene4(m): 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
MichaelUweh:
The second picture there illustrate how President buhari while waiting to receive the vice President on their briefing, immediately the VP came in, the President then crack some jokes by bowing down to call the VP my President, the VP in return now said no my Oga you are the President and I am just your boy. Thank God the president is back & strongly alive. They are so funny.
see as this one explained it as if he ws there
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by Intelcorei7: 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
So this bubu refused to die? It's high time i stop watching Biafra TV and listen to Radio Biafra. They are misleading angry
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by berrystunn(m): 12:20am On Mar 14, 2017
lloyds:

If you are a true Christian, then you must understand that your leaders are appointed by God and they need your prayers.
We even used several minutes to pray for him at our church. Get matured pls.

That prayer is abomination

And then come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, ‘We are delivered!’—only to go on doing all these abominations?

Jeremiah 7:10

God appointed who for who??

“But when you see the abomination of desolation standing where he ought not to be (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains

Mark 13:14
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by opribo(m): 12:33am On Mar 14, 2017
[quote author=CROWNWEALTH019 post=54548025]
STOCKFISH is still alive lipsrsealed[/quote

NO, he is a cloned president, take a close look you will understand what they did all this time they where delaying and keeping him mute.
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by bawajghai(m): 1:16am On Mar 14, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Who cares if they cry?

How many Nigerians are laughing at the moment?

Fvcked up president
. E pain you
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by takhs(m): 8:04am On Mar 14, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
while cat fish wll die with anger
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by Vioncy(f): 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
Yes o bad belle dem go soon die

Baba don gallant back

E don Pain them tongue[/quote]
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him by Vioncy(f): 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
When people are talking about dollars some human beans will open that their un-brushed mouth to talk... as them now they don't even know how dollars looks like oo let alone touch it and yet na dem talk pass all these Biafra wer i no no wic ancient hole dem from come out self...come u people should no who and who should be allowed to make comments here ooo

Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie / Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police / APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61