Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Large And Long female clitoris And Clitorial Hood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Large And Long female clitoris And Clitorial Hood (1534 Views)

Clitoris: The Only Organ Whose Sole Purpose Is For Pleasure. (pics ) / Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules / 12 Crazy Amazing Facts About The Clitoris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Large And Long female clitoris And Clitorial Hood by 1stfamous(m): 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
I read this online, I don't know if this is true
a married woman complained about her sex life. She complain that she has a large and long clitoris and this had made her so much interested in Sex. She was angry that her husband was a 5 minute man and can't satisfy her.
this is my question, does smaller clitoris means low libido, and longer larger clitoris and clitorial hood,means greater satisfaction? just for female and experience male
Re: Large And Long female clitoris And Clitorial Hood by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
grin

In this case...I need some visual ..

(1) (Reply)

Mention The Celebrity That Is Staying In Your Area / Katie Price Shares UNCLAD Throwback Snap Taken Just Minutes Be4 She Gave Birth / Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.