Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos (68211 Views)

Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding / Video Of A Curvy Dwarf Dancing & Twerking In Bikini Shared By Gentle Jack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by Mregose: 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by adecz: 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by ALAYORMII: 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
This should be from a video shoot
Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by Tynasparks(f): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
Overdose
Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by loomer: 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
refiner:

I never said he was an animal...but was he expecting when he decided to dance with that lady? undecided

If the guy came there throwing money in the air, the girl for look the height?

1 Like

Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by clickwtB(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by Michaelpresh(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
imagine what she'll do to him on the bed, grin
Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by mota96(f): 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
Lol
Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by micflo28(m): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
Not fair at all... The short guys hooha could be longer and bigger than the singers'.
Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by symbianDON(m): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
in the 4th picture, see the epic look on the dwarf's face....hope he wasn't about to cum??
Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by noziz(m): 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by shadrach77: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
This is not funny nah! Why will anyone find this funny? The lady is a fool for embarrassing the guy in this way undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
if u had said this, it would have been better. But u said isn't he scared? Scared of what? Scared of doing what his mates did or are doing?
Roflwkmd lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by prof800(m): 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
EHN EHN...?
Is that how you used to do?
Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
He did what his mates are doing cheesy :Dw
Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by miky2002(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
The lady might be forming because people are plenty, in the secret she would agree even she'll allow him to do the main thing... In as much there is money.
Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
So i sud now fry pap because a girl use her bumbum to push a dwarf.
Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by favourmic(m): 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
i'm 100% sure they are from kenya
Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by Jabioro: 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
refiner:
grin...that dwarf get mind ooo...e no dey fear..nawa o
wetin go make fear ?
Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by alexov(m): 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
I have no doubt in my mind that this is Kenya.
Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by mechanics(m): 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
funny the man want to rock na
Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by NevetsIbot(m): 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
Kylekent59:
How many of una remember,lori ile oti gombe. Bobo e oti elee
ootie le, bobo yi o tie le. Wo bo se n fi ese hale niwaju omoge grin
Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by OKUCHI11(m): 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
Peacetemi:
sad

If you don't like him, just say the fucking word!

Why do you have to push him?

That's a monumental embarrassment.

Some black girls are just fucking empty-headed.

SMH
indeed empty headed .,. Just imagine What Will be going on through the Young man's mind
Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by OlaoChi: 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
Peacetemi:
sad

If you don't like him, just say the fucking word!

Why do you have to push him?

That's a monumental embarrassment.

Some black girls are just fucking empty-headed.

SMH

na so, I don't get why they feel like guys they don't like have no right to approach them. just tell the guy simply instead of embarrassing him
Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by akigbemaru: 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
Dwarf gets what he wants!
Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by DanielGb(m): 12:14am On Mar 14, 2017
refiner:
grin...that dwarf get mind ooo...e no dey fear..nawa o
Nawa o. Even you too. Fear what exactly?
Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by kenoz(m): 12:18am On Mar 14, 2017
grin
Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by watchgreatness: 2:45am On Mar 14, 2017
Offer $2000 dollars to play DVD her/i both copies to. Lmk soon because I'm just scamming y'all quick before the smoke finishes...just lit
Remedials Extra: 12506 Fairview...shit don't act

Thanks for telling us u deep in sloppy

Sorry for leaving out the coworkers but they so lowlife at this point in life they don't need to be reminded

Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by watchgreatness: 2:47am On Mar 14, 2017
Offer $2000 dollars to play DVD her/i both copies to. Lmk soon because I'm just scamming y'all quick before the smoke finishes...just lit
Remedials Extra: 12506 Fairview...shit don't act

Thank you for blasting you/her you look less

Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by obiemurphy(m): 6:50am On Mar 14, 2017
if it was Aki or Paw paw....the bitch go try am?All men needs respek on their names, no matter your size..
Re: Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos by RillJ(m): 8:02am On Mar 14, 2017
Suppose the gentleman (why name him dwarf?) was a billionaire, do you think our 'classy' lady would have done same?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / 10 Categories Of Female Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.