Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos (67726 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2019
A Nigerian lady who is set to get married - has revealed how she met her fiance after her jewelry was stolen in Lagos. The lady identified as Uche Ajene met her partner, Sonnie who lived in Ikoyi area - after her jewelry was stolen by her housemaid.

The soon-to-be bride's love story was shared on social media. Read below;

So it’s a story about stolen jewelry and the quest to find it. My housegirl stole my jewelry... I got her arrested. Her boyfriend came to bail her out. I refused to budge until I got my jewelry back.⠀

Her boyfriend was the executive chef to some ‘big boy’ that lived in Ikoyi. The chef had access to resources that made my purnishing the girl difficult. And hence the ability to retrieve my stuff futile.⠀Then out of the blue a mutual friend calls me to inquire about my domestic issues.⠀

Came to find out he knew the ‘big boy’ who had complained to him about the one FCMB chick that was disturbing his cooks wife which is resulting in his cook not being focused which meant, he the ‘big boy’ wasn’t being served properly at home.⠀

Completely disgusted, I quickly took the number of the guy and called him.We agreed to meet at the George Hotel to discuss how to resolve this matter whereby I got my jewelry back and for him, his cook can resume his duties of cooking his special meals.⠀

At the George, I got there first. He walked in a little later and we connected like we were old friends. We spoke about anything and yet nothing.We met at the George at about 7.30pm. Finished from there at about midnight and, relocated out ‘very important’ discussions at the Wheatbaker where we stayed till 2.30am.⠀

So the question is did I recover my jewelry?⠀I’m sure you will agree that the heavens blessed me with a jewelry beyond my imaginations.⠀

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/lady-set-to-marry-ikoyi-big-boy-who-she-met-over-her-stolen-jewelry.html

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by JasonScoolari: 10:50am On Apr 27, 2019
With this type of pre-wedding pics, one can predict where the marriage is headed to.

I don't mean to sound negative, but this marriage nor go last like a man suffering from premature ejaculation.

-Your House help is dating the "big boy" chef.

-You wanted your jewellery so bad that you've book an "All-night" appointment with the "big boy" from 7pm to 2am.

-Now, you've recovered both the jewellery and the "big boy"

What a foolish story.

Modify;

Dear PrettyCrystal, No need hiding the picture of her smoking.

347 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Neimar: 10:54am On Apr 27, 2019
e nr go last na

Big Dick fall on her

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by dominique(f): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2019
I don't understand the story, HML to them sha

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by meobizy(f): 11:06am On Apr 27, 2019
The man is handsome too.
When two beautiful people marry wahala must arise somewhere.
That Nollywood actor’s case is a prime example.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 27, 2019
Hopefully how I will meet my Hubby.. grin good luck babe. God bless your marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 11:27am On Apr 27, 2019
Papa na drunkard.....Mama na Smoker...

These ones go born Klint da drunk Junior.....

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by UniQue84: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2019
Happy married life ..

Truthfully we find love in strange places.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by PLATO1U(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2019
Hmmmmm. U tripped for the big boy money. You just hope you will not come complaining again.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by generationz(f): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2019
She met him by accident or she planned for the meeting to be by accident? wink

Most of these high class courtesans are masters in the art of getting what and who they want. Their boldness ehn is second to non

Happy married life to the "big boy" and his "babe"

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by RemaRema: 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
Stolen marriage
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by wiestone: 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
OPERATION YOU MUST NOT BE SINGLE BY END OF THIS YEAR. LET'S HELP YOU TO CONNECT WITH YOUR TRUE LOVE NOW!

Love is something different. Love is sweet, infact, true Love is the sweetest thing ever and even God almighty himself is Love!

Two Things You Don't Fight For; True Love and A True Friend
Love and Friendship are the touchstones of our lives, they define who we are and so when you truly love someone, to hell with butterfly in the tummy, you feel the whole zoo when you are with that person!

Until you meet someone you are scared to cheat on, you have no idea what being "IN LOVE" means!

Ready to meet that special one that makes you feel the ‘whole zoo’ in your tummy?

All you need to do is add the ADMIN OF THE AUTHENTIC PLATFORM OF LOVE on Whatsapp and Telegram, get your details verified and let the love connect begins. Also, singles ready for marriage from other cities and states across Nigeria are also verified on the platform. Unlike other platforms that charge you for love, we dont charge ANYONE a dime.

NOTE: The couple on our official DP on Whatsapp and Telegram are basking wonderfully in the beauty of their marriage. They met, fell in love and got married on the platform of love and will be celebrating their ONE YEAR anniversary in a couple of months from now. A couple other weddings preparations are underway on the platform of love already and more and more matchmaking connections are happening EVERY SINGLE DAY because we mean serious business of love matchmaking. NO JOKE!

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship, if you are looking for 2nd wife, if you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby, if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) and if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by RemaRema: 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amakavula:
Hopefully how I will met my Hubby.. grin good luck babe. God bless your marriage.
ur jewelry is too cheap to cause problems

31 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by wink2015(m): 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian lady who is set to get married - has revealed how she met her fiance after her jewelry was stolen in Lagos. The lady identified as Uche Ajene met her partner, Sonnie who lived in Ikoyi area - after her jewelry was stolen by her housemaid.

The soon-to-be bride's love story was shared on social media. Read below;

So it’s a story about stolen jewelry and the quest to find it. My housegirl stole my jewelry... I got her arrested. Her boyfriend came to bail her out. I refused to budge until I got my jewelry back.⠀

Her boyfriend was the executive chef to some ‘big boy’ that lived in Ikoyi. The chef had access to resources that made my purnishing the girl difficult. And hence the ability to retrieve my stuff futile.⠀Then out of the blue a mutual friend calls me to inquire about my domestic issues.⠀

Came to find out he knew the ‘big boy’ who had complained to him about the one FCMB chick that was disturbing his cooks wife which is resulting in his cook not being focused which meant, he the ‘big boy’ wasn’t being served properly at home.⠀

Completely disgusted, I quickly took the number of the guy and called him.We agreed to meet at the George Hotel to discuss how to resolve this matter whereby I got my jewelry back and for him, his cook can resume his duties of cooking his special meals.⠀

At the George, I got there first. He walked in a little later and we connected like we were old friends. We spoke about anything and yet nothing.We met at the George at about 7.30pm. Finished from there at about midnight and, relocated out ‘very important’ discussions at the Wheatbaker where we stayed till 2.30am.⠀

So the question is did I recover my jewelry?⠀I’m sure you will agree that the heavens blessed me with a jewelry beyond my imaginations.⠀

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/lady-set-to-marry-ikoyi-big-boy-who-she-met-over-her-stolen-jewelry.html

IS THIS WOMAN A WIFE MATERIAL?

Speechless!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Amuocha: 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amakavula:
Hopefully how I will met my Hubby.. grin good luck babe. God bless your marriage.

Useless met sad

9 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by wristbangle: 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:
With this type of pre-wedding pics, one can predict where the marriage is headed to.

I don't mean to sound negative, but this marriage nor go last like a man suffering from premature ejaculation.

-You wanted your jewellery so bad that you've book an "All-night" appointment with the "big boy" from 7pm to 2am.

What a foolish story.

Modify;

Lol sense of humour plus bitter truth, all packaged in your comment.

Though you are not far from the truth but the marriage may be blissful, you never can say. Don't judge a book by its' cover.

dominique:
I don't understand the story, HML to them sha

I thought I'm the only the one.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Ihutomi: 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
this marriage issues even the old once are not finish marrying,hope dey for the young onces so?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
Gold digger

I hate that particular farm tool

4 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by oduademonest: 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
Gold digger!
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by TANID(m): 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
HML
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by fergieboy: 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
Awwww...me I sha love love! Can’t wait for my happy ending
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by realstars: 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
It was a missing jewelry not stolen, and you have found it, take the man take every thing in him, he is yours.

1 Like

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by sukerefakere(m): 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:

-Your House help is dating the "big godboy" chef.

What a foolish story.

Modify;

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by showafrica(m): 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
Yahoo boy marry yahoo Olosho.. Both of them thinking how to scam the other by now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by bonnyhope: 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
ur lyf

5 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Zicoraads come read this story...
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by wristbangle: 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amakavula:

What kind of met? lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by JasonScoolari: 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
wristbangle:

Lol sense of humour plus bitter truth, all packaged in your comment.

Though you are not far from the truth but the marriage can be blissful. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

I thought I'm the only the one.
"Can" grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by DaRuud(m): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Somewhere in the North one fool posted this

JasonScoolari:

What a foolish story.

Modify;

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / Lover Boy Accidentally Sends Same Text To 32 Girls (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.