Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science (8296 Views)

11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by themonk(m): 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
okay , good to know. but where in the east are you from?. good, Yoruba 's are friendly
Enugu state, have u been to the east before?
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by rawgurl(f): 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
Haha cheesy

Mr 10 10
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
themonk:

Enugu state, have u been to the east before?
oh, I know the road that leads there.yeah, imo state , I regretted that day, it was a very long journey
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by themonk(m): 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
oh, I know the road that leads there.yeah, imo state , I regretted that day, it was a very long journey
Sorry, lol.
I could male your next journey more comfier. Probably it would when am taking your people to come and see my people cheesy
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by rawgurl(f): 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by tosyne2much(m): 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
rawgurl:

Mr 10 10
Baby how are you? cheesy
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by themonk(m): 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
rawgurl:

shocked bad boy

Enugu boy representing....... cheesycheesycheesy
Hahahaha, concentrate on your own chyking thread na grin
Where are you from, I love feminine freethinkers by the way.
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by themonk(m): 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
Baby how are you?
If I tear you slap eh, you go make a post titled: 10 ways to run mad...lol
Na joke o but raw girl na my bae, I no fit share am o tongue
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
themonk:

Sorry, lol.
I could male your next journey more comfier. Probably it would when am taking your people to come and see my people cheesy
okay, comfier? Like donkey ride right or fly with wings.
lol, your people?? oops, I'm into Chinese guys not igbo guys lwkmd
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by rawgurl(f): 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by rawgurl(f): 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
themonk:

You just derail this poor thread undecided

I kno shi about that i hve no intrest knowin
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by themonk(m): 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
rawgurl:

who am i chyking kwanu sad ? Anambra babe cheesycheesy bt stock with ur brother embarassed
Stuck with enugu guy like marriage? angry
Or relationship ?angry
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by tosyne2much(m): 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
rawgurl:

fine, saw ur last ten on fp last week.
Yes it was three days ago.. Hope it was well written sha? cheesy
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by tosyne2much(m): 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
themonk:

Oyah make two of us compete make we see who the babe go gree for cheesy
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by rawgurl(f): 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by rawgurl(f): 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by tosyne2much(m): 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
rawgurl:

just like a hit, u were dropping it back to back cheesy
I have to keep the ministry moving you know? wink
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by rawgurl(f): 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by tosyne2much(m): 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
kayo80:
Hmm! Using this to judge Stephanie Otobo, I think she is tell the truth. I have watched all her video interviews and she has been very consistent and detailed with her stories, never blinks unnecessarily, doesn't cover her throat, doesn't touch her nose, and is always relaxed.
You should know the videos are stagged now, so she has to comport herself in a manner pleasing to the gullible audience cheesy
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
Once my brother starts giving me that his yeye smile, I know he's lying cheesy
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by kayo80(m): 7:46am On Mar 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
You should know the videos are stagged now, so she has to comport herself in a manner pleasing to the gullible audience cheesy

To each his own... Believe what you want.
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by tosyne2much(m): 7:58am On Mar 14, 2017
kayo80:

To each his own... Believe what you want.
We no dey fight now baba cheesy
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by Akwaudene87(m): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2017
rawgurl:

do i look like a married woman sad ?
nice advert
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by alobright17(m): 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, who are you.
alobright17 right
I don't create moniker without adding my name so am not the person .tell him I have gun oooo so he should stay off you.
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
alobright17:
I don't create moniker without adding my name so am not the person .tell him I have gun oooo so he should stay off you.
lol, I thought you were the one at first later found out that you weren't jare, lol, I'll tell him. how have you been?
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by alobright17(m): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, I thought you were the one at first later found out that you weren't jare, lol, I'll tell him. how have you been?
am good dear,what about you ?
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
alobright17:
am good dear,what about you ?
I'm very good too
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by alobright17(m): 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
I wish you best of luck with your new catch angry angry angry angry embarassed embarassed
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by alobright17(m): 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
I'm very good too
I am jealous,someone has taken you away from me OMG damn it
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
alobright17:
I wish you best of luck with your new catch angry angry angry angry embarassed embarassed
lol, nope! never! you're still the only one, themonk is just a friend. love you much much honey
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
alobright17:
I am jealous,someone has taken you away from me OMG damn it
lol, nobody has taken me oo, don't you trust me ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild / Apologies To The Moderators / Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.